My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's a Saturday Without a Drink?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
An

What's a Saturday Without a Drink? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's a Saturday Without a Drink?   What's a Saturday Without a Drink? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 6:07 pm

"Well, not in bag regulation! It's a good thing you don't need to take the Hot Air Balloon; I doubt they'd let you carry that as a hoof-luggage...” She kidded back before inspecting from her seat the dragon tooth Blur took out of the pocket.

“That is one nice piece… And judging from the size, it’s coming from a real big lizard…” She pondered, impressed. “Well, as for the price, I guess it depends on who you are going to sell it to. I mean: if you sell it to someone collecting dragon items, to a witch for her potions or some magical creature fanatic, they might each offer their own price…”

Nova sharp then noticed once again how tired –or wasted- the two others looked.

“You sure you guys are alright?” She asked, rising a dubious eyebrow at them.

((ooc: ugh, sorry for the time, I had a few unforeseen problems at home <__<))
Back to top Go down
Madness116

Madness116

PostSubject: Re: What's a Saturday Without a Drink?   What's a Saturday Without a Drink? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 10:59 pm

"I really hope that's just an act!" Blur laughed at Delivery's indignation, then returning to the topic at hoof. "Hm... interesting, I'll have to see if I can find anyone into this kinda stuff."

Wander Blur then noticed how silent his new 'boss' was. "Would you care for an explanation?" He chuckled slightly, "Or will you even be able to remember it tomorrow?" With an eyebrow slightly raised, and a smirk on his face he looked at Gust, waiting for him to say something.

((I hope those issues have been peacefully resolved, and if not, then whatever deity you believe in save you!))
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: What's a Saturday Without a Drink?   What's a Saturday Without a Drink? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:42 pm

Gust rested his head on the counter, his tiredness amplified by the alcohol that had settled into his system.

"Would you care for an explanation?"

He turned his head to face Wander Blur. "Huh? Me?"

"Or will you even be able to remember it tomorrow?"

Gust waved a hoof in the air, not sure what he really meant by it, to respond to the question. "Blwbl...I probably won't really, and honestly I don't really care about that tooth's pricing, even if it is pretty cool..."

Yawn

“You sure you guys are alright?”

"I don't know about that guy," He pointed to Special Delivery, "but I feel perfectly fine." He waved his hoof in the air again, this time above his head. "Barkeep, I need a refill over here!"

Wait, why am I still drinking? Drinking more will make everything better.
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: What's a Saturday Without a Drink?   What's a Saturday Without a Drink? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 2:11 pm

"I suppose the bartender won't serve you any longer, pal." Special Delivery said and stretched.

"I suppose I should call it a night for now." he then admitted, taking his hat and tugging his forelock to the ponies present.

"I might suggest the same to your new boss," he said to Wander Blur.

[I have a feeling this roleplay is soon coming to an end. Also, I suppose from the signs that Nova has quit with us completely...?]
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: What's a Saturday Without a Drink?   What's a Saturday Without a Drink? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 11:28 pm

((Judging from the extended absence of Madness116, I'm guessing that he has also left for the moment. Guess we might as well wrap it up.))

Gust waved a hoof weakly in Special Delivery's general direction, about to make another comment before his logical mind poked in through the fog that was hindering his thinking process. He's probably right, I should maybe be getting home. But I don't wanna waaaaaaalk...

Gust yawned and tried to get up, but nothing happened. He groaned from the amount of effort he had to use to lift his head, and tried again, slowly getting up and stretching a bit in his seat. He patted Wander Blur on the shoulder as he reminded himself of the job he had offered earlier. "See you later bro, and come by anytime you want for that job I told you about." He looked towards the other two ponies. "And I hope to see you two again soon, too..."

He slowly got up from his seat, grabbing his saddlebags and slinging them over his back carelessly, too drunk to bother about putting them on the right way. He waved one last time to his three new friends, and then headed towards the tavern's one entrance and exit, stumbling and almost tripping once, but constantly moving forward nevertheless.
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's a Saturday Without a Drink?   What's a Saturday Without a Drink? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's a Saturday Without a Drink?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3