My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Different place, Different plan.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darklight

Darklight

Different place, Different plan. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Different place, Different plan.   Different place, Different plan. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:45 pm

"O-kay then... Onwards we go, then."
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Different place, Different plan.   Different place, Different plan. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:47 pm

Cyan walked behind him and smiled as they walked. "So, you have you're cutie mark already?" She laughed happily. "I still haven't got mine! What's yours stand for?" The slinky pieces bounced around on her legs as she hopped and walked.
Back to top Go down
Darklight

Darklight

PostSubject: Re: Different place, Different plan.   Different place, Different plan. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:53 pm

"My cutiemark? Oh, um, well, being inventive. I still remember it so clearly: Such a simple-at-first-thought design, and it turned into a whole pipe system throughout my home. Eesh. Good memories. But... You don't have a cutiemark?" Said Darklight, as he only now noticed her blank flank.

"...On a different notice, uh, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Different place, Different plan.   Different place, Different plan. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:56 pm

"Oh my Celestia! How could I forget to introduce myself!?" She asked herself. "My names Cyan Heart! Just call me Cyan though!" She smiled at his kindness. "Of course I don't have a Cutie mark, I haven't done anything but break things." She laughed. "Even my ho- I mean, HOUSE, has cracks in it." Then she started to think. Why am I so happy about this?

(I'll be on later tonight at about 11? I get on regularly. If you're not on it's okay.)
Back to top Go down
Darklight

Darklight

PostSubject: Re: Different place, Different plan.   Different place, Different plan. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 7:00 pm

"Maybe you should look into being a demolition's expert, Cyan."Said a joking Darklight.
Back to top Go down
CyrusOfAllSums

CyrusOfAllSums

PostSubject: Re: Different place, Different plan.   Different place, Different plan. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:56 pm

Lowkey stepped off of the train. Feeling slightly sick from the not so smooth ride from Canterlot. Lowkey quickly placed his suitcase full of his belongings down and rested for a second. Tired from not getting any sleep from the train. "Now where is the residential area..." Lowkey muttered to himself as he scanned what he could see of the town of Ponyville.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Different place, Different plan.   Different place, Different plan. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:02 am

gemini, following a bit behind the other two ponies, listened to what they said with curiosity. so far he meet so many new ponies since he moved here, and keeps meeting more. he was a bit quiet so far, lost in thought about all the new experiences he had. after he heard darklight make the joke, he was reminded just how little friends he had as a young colt. well, better late then never. "so, how far till we reach the housing?" gemini asked, careful to keep the explosive bag away from cyan as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Darklight

Darklight

PostSubject: Re: Different place, Different plan.   Different place, Different plan. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:53 am

"According to the map, it's going to be two more blocks. Considering by that logic it means we've gone about one kilometer into ponyville, we've gotten progress." Darklight said, starting to wish he was born as an earth pony so he could do more heavy lifting then he currently could.
Back to top Go down
CyrusOfAllSums

CyrusOfAllSums

PostSubject: Re: Different place, Different plan.   Different place, Different plan. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:02 pm

Lowkey looked around him before walking down the path and into the town. "Surely this will be easy, Find residential and take a nap!" Lowkey said to himself, starting to trot as the idea of a good rest filled his mind.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Different place, Different plan.   Different place, Different plan. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:58 pm

"well, i hope we get there soon. this wielder, or whatever you said it was, is getting heavy. and i'd hate to drop an explosive in the middle of ponyville." gemini said, starting to struggle with the bag.
Back to top Go down
Darklight

Darklight

PostSubject: Re: Different place, Different plan.   Different place, Different plan. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:02 pm

"I said it was explosive, I never said it was directly used for that purpose. See, it melts metal so you can either connect metal or cut metal. It'll only explode if you throw it on the ground as hard as you can, or if you place it in the microwave, and there's a lot more metal in that bag then there is welder. So... There's more then a welder weighing you down there. Speaking of which, you're right though. These bags are getting heavy... Cyan, what do you think we should do?"
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Different place, Different plan.   Different place, Different plan. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:49 am

Cyan smiled. "Maybe I could help!" She suggested. "I do have magic, don't I?" Cyan made a look toward some of the bags. What was left of her horn started to glow and she made a few of the bags levitate. "Or... we could always go to my house... Nevermind." Cyan quickly canceled that out of her mind.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Different place, Different plan.   Different place, Different plan. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 5:01 pm

gemini starts to walk slightly faster, the weight of the bags reduced somewhat." could we please just find a place to put these down? we do need to find you a place dark, and i want to look at places that might help with my work problem." gemini says, getting slightly tired from carrying darklights bags.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Different place, Different plan.   Different place, Different plan. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Different place, Different plan.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2