My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Treats for All

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

Treats for All Empty
PostSubject: Treats for All   Treats for All I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:39 am

After meeting Gemini, Breeze and Jack in Ponyville - she decided to treat her new friends(with some help, ofcourse) to some delicious treats and sweets too. Mist setting the book down on her table, getting some bits before leaving the house and heading to the Sugarcube Corner by flight. Coming for a landing, she skid on the ground at a halt shaking herself and chuckling from that pushing up her glasses again looking around for the others so she must is well wait for them outside of the building.
Back to top Go down
Rookie Star

Rookie Star

Treats for All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treats for All   Treats for All I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:49 am

Jack was looking at the treats on display, seeing the cupcakes, cookies, and candies. One certain candy his eye was on was the Maffy Paffy, it was always so good. It was sweet, it tasted good, and it made his mouth water if he thought too much about it. His other eye was on the Banana Muffin that also rests in the display, in the corner. It looked like it was cooked quite well, but as he was looking through the glass display he finally found the thing he was looking for. There, in the middle of the display, was a cake. It had the words 'Awesome Caek' on it, the words being made of frosting. It was unfortunately spelled wrong. But there it was, resting quietly, ready for the taking. His thoughts were interrupted when Mist arrived, and Jack walked out of the building to greet her. "Hey, Mist." He said, and continued. "Do you like cake? I found this really nice one. Its called 'Awesome Cake'."
Back to top Go down
NeonInTheRain

NeonInTheRain

Treats for All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treats for All   Treats for All I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:52 am

Breeze had just gotten some bits from her house, makin her way back to Sugarcube Corner. She circles overhead a few times, looking for any of her new friends in the crowd. Gemini and Jack were nowhere to be found, but the Pegasus spotted Mist's distinctive mint green coat. Breeze came gently down to the ground and landed with a soft noise from her hooves. "Hey Mist..again!" she called, making her way through the people.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

Treats for All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treats for All   Treats for All I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:00 am

"i took too long i took too long i took too long i took too long!" gemini panicked, looking for where he thought sugar cube corner was. when he spotted it a few buildings over where he thought it was, he adjusted his flying to glide down to the door, spotting the other three pegasi from earlier. he was panicking because he took longer than he thought he would have, looking around for some spare bits he kept safe. "hey guys. i found some bits to help pay for the food." he replied happily. "sorry if i kept you waiting." he added a bit guiltily.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

Treats for All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treats for All   Treats for All I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:09 am

Mist heard a familiar voice and a door opening too seeing Jack already in the building waving at him. "Sup Jack? Hm? 'Awesome Cake'? That sounds.. well awesome so.. okay I'll try that." about to make her way up when she spot Breeze coming in too and not so long seeing Gemini come too. "Breeze, Gemini. You made it, thank god and don't worry. You're right on time." she said trotting up the stairs into the shop holding it for Breeze and Gemini using her tail to signal them to come in as she can smell the tasty aroma from inside.
Back to top Go down
Rookie Star

Rookie Star

Treats for All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treats for All   Treats for All I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:15 am

Jack smiled as Breeze and Gemini arrived exactly when they should've. He chuckled a bit when Mist said it sounded awesome. "Give me a minute, ill find a table." He said, still smiling. He made his way over to a table outside, away from all the talking and riff-raffs of other ponies in Sugar Cube. It was a small bit away, but it was away from the others and it would allow them to talk in peace without interruption by other uninvited ponies. It was also by a tree that could provide some shade if they decided to talk on the ground. He trotted back to the group. "Alright, so a slice of cake for you and me, right Mist?" He realized he wasn't including the others. "Oh, hey guys. I found this cake called Awesome Cake, and it seems so delicious. Ill pay for it, of course. I also found a table a very small bit away from all this traffic."

Everything was turning out awesome.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

Treats for All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treats for All   Treats for All I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:46 am

walking up to the food on display, he starts to look at everything. "hmmmmmmm, so many choices. i guess, i'll take the....no, how about the......it all looks so good!"he looks over to the others."what would you guys recommend? i can't decide." turning back to the food on display." i guess i'll try the awesome cake. it looks just as delicious as everything else." he then goes over to where the rest of the group were at.
Back to top Go down
Rookie Star

Rookie Star

Treats for All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treats for All   Treats for All I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:56 am

Jack looked around, and then walked into the building. "Three slices of Awesome Cake, please." Jack said politely, having a comfortable mood today. The pony he talked to pulled out the plate full of Awesome Cake, and a few other ponies gathered around to see it. It was a special for the day, and it was cheap. For now, anyway. What the other ponies knew was that the Awesome Cake was practically amazing, and delicious. This one was just made recently, and the other ponies had eaten the last one in the last few hours. The red and blue pegasus noticed the other ponies around him staring at the cake, full of want for it, and it smelled good. That didn't help his cause. Sooner then later, after he gets these slices there would no doubt be a large amount of ponies wanting to order more cake. He reconsidered having three slices. "Uh, five slices instead, please. Theres four of us, including me, so we may want a slice more if we are still wanting more." Jack said, and the earth pony cutting it did exactly that, and put all of the slices Jack wanted on a wide paper plate.

Jack noticed that on the inside, it was colored to that of a rainbow. He grabbed the wide paper plate and put it on his head, balancing it perfectly. The earth pony also handed him four paper plates with plastic spoons and forks on it. Jack grabbed that also, and put the big plate and other small plates down for a moment. He got another paper plate that wasn't quite as wide or quite as big, and put a slice on it. He gave it to a young filly that looked like she wanted it real bad, and smiled. "Have fun with it." He said, and grabbed everything and walked out of Sugar Cube corner, cake in hand. "H-hey." Jack said, carefully holding everything. "F-follow me, please." He said, almost gasping as he almost dropped the cake pieces on the wide plate. He carefully walked over to the nice table with a view of a tree, and set the wide plate in the middle of the table. He then set down the paper plates on the table, and pulled out four seats and then sat in one. "Bon Appetite?"
Back to top Go down
NeonInTheRain

NeonInTheRain

Treats for All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treats for All   Treats for All I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:54 pm

Breeze had followed them to the table, suddenly very hungry. "Mmm, this looks delicious!" She
cut off a big bite and lifted it to her mouth, then paused. "Hey wait, does anypony want something to drink? I'll get it!"
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

Treats for All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treats for All   Treats for All I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:27 pm

Mist trotted in too sitting on the chair looking at the delicious slice. It looked awesome! Taking in the tasty smell opening just one wing out before having it wrapped onto the fork looking at Breeze. "Hm.. I want a Vanille and Chocolate swirl milkshake with whipped cream, please." she asked the young pony cutting a small piece taking a nice bite.
Back to top Go down
CyrusOfAllSums

CyrusOfAllSums

Treats for All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treats for All   Treats for All I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:56 pm

Lowkey trotted into the market with purpose. After discovering that his bar was not only unfurnished, but all the work in making his bar furnished would be done by only him, Lowkey was a little tired. He had already looked around town to find furniture and now he needed drink glasses. "Ok ok ok... Where is the... Glass stand?" Lowkey asked himself, wondering if such a store even existed. After a short while of looking, Lowkey grew hungry. He looked to the side, hoping the next thing he saw was food. Rather he found Sugarcube Corner. "Oooo..." He said, eyes growing wide before entering the store.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

Treats for All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treats for All   Treats for All I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:33 pm

"drinks? well, i guess i could go for some punch." gemini responded, taking a bite of cake. " well, at least it just looks like a rainbow, and doesn't taste like one." gemini suddenly taking larger bites.
Back to top Go down
Rookie Star

Rookie Star

Treats for All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treats for All   Treats for All I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:52 pm

"Its really good." Jack said, taking a small bite of the cake. It was amazing, it tasted so good. Jack looked over to Breeze, and he nodded. "Just a milkshake."

Last edited by Jack Trades on Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NeonInTheRain

NeonInTheRain

Treats for All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treats for All   Treats for All I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:53 pm

"Ok, I'll be right back!" Breeze trotted back into the little shop and order everyone's drinks, along with a soda for herself. She balanced the cups on her back carefully and held her own in her mouth. Walking slowly back outside, she looked again for the table. "Hmm...ok, we have..a swirl milkshake, a punch, and another milkshake.." Breeze mumbled through the cup in her mouth. she sat back down and ate a giant bite of cake. "Mmm..this is good!"
Back to top Go down
Rookie Star

Rookie Star

Treats for All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treats for All   Treats for All I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 7:01 pm

"Well, when we are finished, theres one slice more." Jack said, and looked through his saddlebags for a moment, then closed it. The pegasus took his milkshake, and sipped a bit of it. He savored the taste for a moment, before continuing to talk. "It was cheap, too. I think they are making the same cake again, since a lot of the other ponies inside looked like they really liked it." He said, and took a sip of the milkshake, then a bite of the slice of cake. This was great, he had new friends.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

Treats for All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treats for All   Treats for All I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 7:07 pm

Mist took another bite of the Awesome slice, it's tasty and yummy! She watched Breeze come back with their drinks waving her hoof for the swirl milkshake. "I got the swirl one." she said carefully grabbing the cup towards her so it doesn't spill itself nor the others too, taking a quick lick of the whipped cream and then slip the vanilla and chocolate shake a half bit. "It's very good, really. I hope I don't spoil myself with too much sweets.. Haha.. gotta remember to make some more rice balls for lunch again.." chuckling from her own comment.
Back to top Go down
Rookie Star

Rookie Star

Treats for All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treats for All   Treats for All I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 7:39 pm

"Rice balls? Sounds good." Jack said, and he had to remember to get seeds for some rice. It may help him in the future, seeing as he only has potatos, flowers, and apples for food. He may also need Onions, seeing as it adds a bit more flavor to the food. He needs salt and a few other things to make his meals good enough. "Hey Mist, im just asking, maybe sometime i can have a reading session with you?" His cheeks went a little red at the thought.
Back to top Go down
NeonInTheRain

NeonInTheRain

Treats for All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treats for All   Treats for All I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:50 pm

"Rice balls? Are those like..balls..of rice?" Breeze laughed. "I guess the name kinda gives it away.." She got lost in her thoughts, wondering how you would make those. You couldn't just put them together, they would fall apart...She was so deep in her thoughts that she didn't even hear jack talkng to mist.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

Treats for All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treats for All   Treats for All I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:21 am

turning to breeze,"what do you do for a living anyway? i mean, you don't seem the most dedicated and most serious when it comes to......well, anything i've seen, so far." actually curious as to what she does for a living that lets her seem so laid back.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

Treats for All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treats for All   Treats for All I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:55 am

Mist slurps down more of her swirl getting a bit of whipped cream on her cheeks and around her mouth too and takes another bite of the cake. Hearing Breeze's confused comment about the 'rice balls' she then grin slightly, reaching around patting her head softy with her hoof. She turned to Jack asking her something but couldn't make it out. "Hm? It didn't quite hear that last sentence Jack." she said staring at him with her magenta eyes blinking in confusion then rolled her eyes away.
Back to top Go down
NeonInTheRain

NeonInTheRain

Treats for All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treats for All   Treats for All I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:02 am

"Hey.." Breeze laughed when Mist patted her head and turned to Gemini. "I'm a mail delievery person!" She lifted her wings to show her Cutie Mark, a little envelope with wings. "I get up really early for my route, so most days I have the afternoon off."
Back to top Go down
Rookie Star

Rookie Star

Treats for All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treats for All   Treats for All I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:18 am

"N-nothing then." In one way or another, he was glad she didn't hear him. Jack sipped some of the milkshake then took a bite of the Awesome Cake. He looked over at the two talking. They were getting to know each other apparently. He looked over to Mist "So, what kind of books do you read? I like Hoof Life, sci fi action adventure."
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

Treats for All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treats for All   Treats for All I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:16 pm

"a mail delivery pony? i guess that makes sense. i work as an assistant to violet at her veterinary office. which would normally be something i would suck at, but considering she needs a bit of help business wise, i guess i got lucky to meet her when i got here. otherwise, i'd still be looking for a job." gemini said, trying to keep a conversation going.
Back to top Go down
NeonInTheRain

NeonInTheRain

Treats for All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treats for All   Treats for All I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:31 pm

"That's cool," Breeze replied, "So what exactly do you do? Do you help wih the animals or work in the office or...?" She ruffled her wings, taking another large bite of Awesome Cake and a sip of soda.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

Treats for All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treats for All   Treats for All I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:15 pm

Mist chuckles slipping down her milkshake again as she watches the two talk so she'll let those two get to know one to another more. She turned to Jack hearing how he has likes to books like a sci-fi adventure kind. "Hm... well, I'm not really in book reading but I do look up culture recipes mainly Neighponese... though on and off, I'll end up falling asleep on the couch, table or anywhere I can sit." she said scratching her cheek in embarrassment pushing up her glasses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Treats for All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treats for All   Treats for All I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Treats for All
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Marketplace-
Jump to: