My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Breeze Dasher

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NeonInTheRain

NeonInTheRain

Breeze Dasher Empty
PostSubject: Breeze Dasher   Breeze Dasher I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:46 am

Breeze Dasher
Breeze Dasher INSERT CHARACTER IMAGE HERE
Species: Pegasis
Mane: Aqua blue with lime green streaks in it, in a long braid.
Tail: Same color as her mane, a short spunkyish one (see picture)
Eyes: Purple-y pinkish
Body: Pure white
Cutie Mark: An envelope with wings.
Age (Baby,adult): Adult
Personality: Breeze is tomboyish and sarcastic. She come across as brash, but when you get to know her she can be really nice. She's super loyal to her friends. She has a habit of telling the harsh truth.
Likes: Flying, hanging with friends, being loud, candy and sugary stuff (to get hyper >:D)
Dislikes: Reading, staying still, fashion, manners
History: Breeze comes from a small family, living with only her mom and her dad. Both were artists, graceful and poised. But Breeze was, erm, different. No matter what she did, she was always critiqued. She was clumsy on the ground and couldn't find a talent. She was only graceful in the sky. One day though, she offered to help her friend with the weather. She failed miserably at it, ending in a soaked Ponyville on what was supposed to be a sunny day. Exasperated, they send her off to do odd jobs. She was given a mail bag and some letters to give to the mayor and citizens. It wasn't until that day that she discovered her true talent, mail delivery!

Also, could I use the profile picture as my pony? My computer won't let me upload it here :/
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

Breeze Dasher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeze Dasher   Breeze Dasher I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:49 pm

That is fine. In the future, you may find it useful to save the code of your pony. This can be accessed under the advanced tab in the creator. Approved!
Back to top Go down
NeonInTheRain

NeonInTheRain

Breeze Dasher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeze Dasher   Breeze Dasher I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:35 pm

Yay! ^_^ thank you!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Breeze Dasher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeze Dasher   Breeze Dasher I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breeze Dasher
Page 1 of 1