My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kid

Kid

Zed Empty
PostSubject: Zed   Zed I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:43 pm

Zed
Zed +_9ee90365b3bb9b28710014dac58e41b6
Species: Earth-Pony
Mane: black
Tail: black
Eyes:
Body: colour drained, covered in cuts.
Cutie Mark: >none<
Age (Baby,adult): foal [deceased]
Personality: Serious, friendly, determined and depressed ((Hey, you would be upset too if somepony you considered a friend murdered you.))
Likes: Being kind and having others being kind towards him. He also enjoys hugs.
Dislikes: Seeing ponies being sad, being alone for too long and being abused.
History: [REDACTED] was a young foal, he used to simply enjoy being with his friends, making others smile and simply being nice. But one day, his friendliness got the better of him. Delving into the Everfree forest to search for what he thought was another foal in trouble. He was shocked to find his best friend in the forest. His friend swiftly murdered him with some stabs and a massive cut on his head. Instead of it simply being game-over for him. His friend decided to resurrect him as a punishment for being such a nuisance towards him (his friend disliked those who are too kind) . Now stuck as an un-dead foal in the Everfree, he must find a way to return to normal and get back to his friends in ponyville. Until then, he will remain in the Everfree in fear of igniting fear or grief in those around him.

((NO, HE IS NOT REPLACING KID. I JUST LIKE THAT DESIGN AND HAVE NO CREATIVITY!))
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Zed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zed   Zed I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:14 pm

Nope. We don't do undead things and crazy things like that. Not going to work.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

Zed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zed   Zed I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:16 pm

Ok...

maybe i'll use him as Kid in the alternate universe thread, would that be alright?
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Zed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zed   Zed I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:17 pm

You could use him in one, but you would either have to make your own AU, or ask to join someones. Not sure how you could fit him in though. Also you might want to get more RPing in in general before making more characters and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zed   Zed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Archive-
Jump to: