My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Punky

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Punky

Punky Empty
PostSubject: Punky   Punky I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:58 pm

Punky
Punky Punkyjpg
Name: Punky
Species: unicorn
Mane: green/purple
Tail: green/purple
Eyes: blue
Body: somewhere between skinny and athletic
Cutie Mark: Flying v guitar
Age (Baby,adult): teen
Personality: Very outgoing and kind to those who are friendly back
Dislikes: feeling like an outcast
History: Punky is a musician and lives in Ponyville with her band, Broken Rainbows. She learned to play guitar at a very early age, and that's how she got her cutie mark. When she saw it, she realized her goal: to become a rock star. With that in mind, she formed a four-pony band including herself.

Last edited by Punky on Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

Punky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punky   Punky I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:06 pm

Hi Punky! Welcome.

Please revise her history. It's awesome that she's a unicorn and a vocalist, but given that unicorns have not been seen to use magic/sound-based methods of subduing other ponies, this must be rectified. Remember that your history must both be believable as well as suitable for an environment in which many different ponies will be in play. You may instead find it useful to expand on such things as her origin, familial ties, or living situation.

You may choose to include an image with your OC. An image can be generated here: http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Creator-Full-Version-254295904
Otherwise, you may draw yours or have your pony drawn for you.

If you have any questions, you're more than welcome to join us in the chatbox at the bottom of the front page.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Punky

Punky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punky   Punky I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:15 am

OK, but can I give her a voice that would shatter glass? Mythbusters has proven that can actually happen. And I changed up her history and restricted her powers to affect only the weak-minded. I made edits to the post above yours. Let me know via PM when I can start and how, please?
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

Punky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punky   Punky I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:43 pm

Hehe. I remember that episode. The fellow wound up nearly pressing his lips to the glass. Here is where you have to ask yourself, 'what are the practical applications of this?'

The whole idea of mind control will not do. There arises the issue of, who is weak-minded and who is willful?

This is not to say that you won't be able to influence other ponies. Rather, you may win control over others by means of craftiness, and this is permissible. Also keep in mind that the history should ideally address some of the components that have been listed in my last post: origin, familial ties, or living situation.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Punky

Punky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punky   Punky I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:50 pm

OK, I won't do the mind control.
Now, about the past, I had an idea. How about we make it like she lives with her band in her house (Like they all live together?), and she and the band have been together since it was begun? I don't think I need to talk about her childhood or anything like that. Is that ok?
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

Punky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punky   Punky I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:21 pm

That should work. Where are she and her band situated?
Back to top Go down
Punky

Punky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punky   Punky I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:20 am

They are situated in Ponyville. BTW, can I make NPC's out of her bandmates? Oh, and here's her pony code: 1S2S0V42003A9328A823A45420135825AMG18374230310002178CC3F922EAF03107F3FCC004CB2
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

Punky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punky   Punky I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:14 am

If you'd like, you can considering making NPCs to accompany her. Keep in mind, it is recommended that you start with a manageable number of ponies so that we may see you develop your character to the fullest. Would you like me to add the picture to your OC's sheet for you?

Also, remember to revise your history in the way that we've discussed.
Back to top Go down
Punky

Punky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punky   Punky I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:16 am

sure go right ahead.
Here's the new history:
Punky lives in Ponyville with her band, Broken Rainbows. She learned to play guitar at a very early age, and that's how she got her cutie mark. When she saw it, she realized her goal: to become a rock star. With that in mind, she formed a four-pony band including herself.
oh, and I was wondering, where would I introduce myself and start a story? Or do I just pick someone else's and jump in?
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

Punky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punky   Punky I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:31 pm

You may begin in the newbie area for non-serious RP or anywhere else you'd like. This may mean creating a thread or joining one. Both are equally encouraged. Happy RPing! Again, don't hesitate to join us in the chatbox at the bottom of the front page. There, you can ask questions, meet ponies, and just hang out.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Punky

Punky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punky   Punky I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:16 am

OK, I have two questions:
1. Do you have any canon characters available or are they not in your RP?
2. Where would I post about my real, non-character self?
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

Punky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punky   Punky I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:08 am

Answers:
1. No canon characters are RPed or interacted with in this forum.
2. You are not obligated to post any real, non-character information. Technically, however, OOC subjects such as that would be posted in our Random Stuff subforum. https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/f39-random-stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Punky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punky   Punky I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Punky
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Unicorns-
Jump to: