My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Page for All Occasions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowFall

ShadowFall

A Page for All Occasions Empty
PostSubject: A Page for All Occasions   A Page for All Occasions I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:36 am

ShamrockSpring nosed the door open and glanced around the shelves of books. She didn't often visit the library and was always impressed at seeing so many books in one place. Not that she didn't like reading, she just preferred doing more active things. Today, though, she was in the mood for something new. She just wasn't sure what that was just yet.

She'd gotten part way across the floor to one of the shelves, when she realized she was tracking mud on the nice, clean floor. "Oh drat," she scowled at her mistake. She'd forgotten she'd just come from watering her plants that morning. She backed up to the entrance and carefully wiped her hooves on the mat. Maybe they had a mop or something so she could clean up the mess.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

Location : Deepest darkest corners of the mind of a genius dolphin trainer

A Page for All Occasions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Page for All Occasions   A Page for All Occasions I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:12 am

Blackfire was sitting indian-style, enthralled in his comic book. It was apparently a revamped, rebooted, redone story of Captain Equestria, the shield trotting unicorn. It wasn't all that entertaining, but it did add a fresh twist to the storyline. He read on, when a green pony walked in, only to turn around to wipe her hooves on the mat. Blackfire put his book down.

"You know, it's unremarkable acts like that, that will make you easy to forget. You need to learn to stick it to the mare, make this world yours. Not take any garbage from anypony. Track mud indoors, who's gonna stop you? Take this world by the ears and show some edge." He said, picking up his comic again.

Blackfire felt that it was his responsibility to help ponies lose their timid nature, for if he didn't, they'd get taken advantage of their whole lives. It would evil of him not to help this mare.
Back to top Go down

A Page for All Occasions
Page 1 of 1