My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Violet's house

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
WolfGirl103

WolfGirl103

Violet's house Empty
PostSubject: Violet's house   Violet's house I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:47 pm

Violet flew into her cloudy walk-way and waited for Gemini.Her house was the average size,not too big and not too small.She walked up to the door and took out her bright purple key,put it in the lock,twisted it and opened the door.The inside walls were of course,purple and a hallway on the left lead to a good-sized kitchen,in which had light blue walls.The hallway on the right lead to her bathroom,which had bubblegum pink walls.Right next to the bathroom was her bedroom,a fairly large room with pale magenta walls, a bed on the left side,a small bookshelf and nightstand next to the bed,and a closet,which had many different fabrics and etc.Also there were stairs in the front,in between the kitchen and the hallway to the bedroom and bathroom.The stairs led to a room upstairs,which Violet used as her veterinary office.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

Violet's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's house   Violet's house I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:53 pm

gemini enters violets house, somewhat nervously and looks around. he looks at the veterinary office with a bit of curiosity. he looks at violet and says "a veterinary office? well, i could be a bit of help there, i guess. my brothers and sisters all had a type of pet when i left.of course, i didn't get one myself, but whenever someone was away for more than a day, it was up to me and my twin to care for the animals."
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl103

WolfGirl103

Violet's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's house   Violet's house I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:58 pm

"Good."She said simply."Would you like a snack?"She asked Gemini."I have some daisy petal and hay sandwiches."
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

Violet's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's house   Violet's house I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:01 pm

"that would sound perfect, and i believe we need to discuss the terms of my employment." gemini says, then starts to walk towards the kitchen. "i believe i could be very beneficial to your business."
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl103

WolfGirl103

Violet's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's house   Violet's house I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:05 pm

"I believe so too."She said and smiled.She trotted into the kitchen and took out some fresh hay and Daisy petals.She searched through her pantry for some bread,and when she found it she put a good amount of hay and daisy petals in between it."Here you go."She said and handed him the snack."Would you like some pickles?"She asked and sat down at a wooden table.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

Violet's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's house   Violet's house I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:17 pm

"i'm fine, but before we continue i have one thing i would like to make clear. i am currently earning bits to travel around, and as such, i will obviously not be here some parts of the year. i would however, like to continue helping you should you still need it after i leave the first time." he finds a seat to sit down at." and if it comes to that, i have an idea that might work out in the favor of both of us." he says in a strict, business like matter, that was clearly practised before. his tone of voice had a slight bit of smugness in it he was clearly trying to avoid.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl103

WolfGirl103

Violet's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's house   Violet's house I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:24 pm

"And what would that be?"She asked and fixed herself a sandwich and sat back down.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

Violet's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's house   Violet's house I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:32 pm

"the idea is that every time i leave, i do so when there's a lull in the business, and when i am needed the least. also when i leave, i will spread word of the business to other citys and places i go to. and last is that when i leave, there would be little need of my business skills or opportunities to increase business revenue." He says most of words with a practised care, and in an almost precise way as to make it sound like a worked upon idea. he also tends to lose interest in what hes doing when he starts to speak too. after he finishes he starts to eat the sandwich.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl103

WolfGirl103

Violet's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's house   Violet's house I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:39 pm

"That is a very good idea.Very well thought of."She said calmly and took a bite of her sandwich."Let's discuss how much you need from me every week."She said in a business like manner.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

Violet's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's house   Violet's house I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:46 pm

"well, considering the current state of business, i think minimal wage would work until business picks up." he says putting his sandwich down on his plate. "while this place is a veterinary office, business, if i work hard enough, will pick up. the main problem is currently the demand and supply of medical tools and animal medicine. the other problems can be assessed after that problem is taken of. another problem is that your office is in your home, which is in the clouds."
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl103

WolfGirl103

Violet's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's house   Violet's house I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:54 pm

"Yes.I usually go to other ponies' homes to check on their pets,but if any pegasus wants to he or she may come to my home to get their pets checked out,and as of right now I'm trying to find a good building for my veterinary office and such."She said and took another bite of her sandwich."Next week I'm expecting a triple in business,so I won't have a problem with paying you."She added and poured herself a glass of orange juice."Would you like some?"She asked.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

Violet's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's house   Violet's house I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:04 pm

"no thanks, i was taught that it was unprofessional to eat and do business at the same time." he said while putting down the sandwich" and unfortunately some habits are harder to rid of then others. as for the building, i could look around and help with professional advice on the purchase of the building supplys and land for the building, or find a building currently unused and purchase it. the key thing to remember when deciding is that when building it, you can make the building in the best design and layout to the business for an increased cost, while buying an unused building would be cheaper and faster, we may need to make renovations to the building to make it suit the needed specifications the veterinary office would need."
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl103

WolfGirl103

Violet's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's house   Violet's house I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:17 pm

"Very well."She said and sat her orange juice on the table."You would do that?I would much appreciate it.I don't have any 'special needs' for the building,all i need is multiple rooms and a waiting area.Also soon when the business is booming I'm going to need more than one employee and I probably won't have the time to quiz them and all of that,so I would need you to do that if you didn't mind."She finished.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

Violet's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's house   Violet's house I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:25 pm

"no problem, now that we have finished discussing business for now, i need to go out and find a place to rent the night. and considering the fact it looks like its now raining, i probably should find a place soon. would you happen to now any place to rent the night thats cheap? i dont have much bits, as i said earlier, but i have enough for a few nights till i can afford a house, so long as the place is cheap enough." he said while finishing his sandwich. his tone now softening up from the strict tone he had when discussing business.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl103

WolfGirl103

Violet's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's house   Violet's house I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:34 pm

"There is a small pegasus motel just a few blocks from here."She answered and finished her sandwich."It's pretty cheap for one night,and they have a policy that if it's raining you get a discount."She added and smiled."Tomorrow me and my puppy,Scrappy were going to go bowling,"She said and added "and I was wondering if you wanted to come."
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

Violet's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's house   Violet's house I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:38 pm

"sounds perfect.i guess i'll see you tomorrow, and thanks for telling me about the motel. i completely missed it and probably would have spent hours looking for a place like it." gemini starts to go to the door, when suddenly he stops and looks at violet. " wait, did you just say you have a dog? when you live in a cloud house? how is that possible? unless it lives on the ground, how do you own a puppy?"
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl103

WolfGirl103

Violet's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's house   Violet's house I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:45 pm

"Yeah,he lives on the ground.I see him in the day and at night he sleeps in his dog house."She answered."But it is possible to have a pet in a cloud house,it's just that he likes to live on the ground,being in the sky makes him feel sick."She said and added "See you tomorrow."and smiled.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

Violet's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's house   Violet's house I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:46 pm

gemini leaves violets house, going in the direction of the pegasus motel she told him about.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

Violet's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's house   Violet's house I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:54 pm

*gemini knocks on violets door, in a very business like manner*
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl103

WolfGirl103

Violet's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's house   Violet's house I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:57 pm

Violet opens the door and smiles when she sees Gemini."Yes?"she said and let him in.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

Violet's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's house   Violet's house I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:07 pm

"well, like i said earlier, we still need to discuss my working hours. till we get a new building, i need actual working hours. and besides, i also need to know when i can start working. much as i like sitting around all day." he said the last part with a grin.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl103

WolfGirl103

Violet's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's house   Violet's house I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:09 pm

"okay.We can discuss this in my office if you'd like."She said and trotted upstairs.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

Violet's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's house   Violet's house I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:11 pm

following he starts to slip into his business like tone and mannerisms. "so i was thinking, is there a way i could get a list of stock we currently have, and a list of stock of what we need?"
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl103

WolfGirl103

Violet's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's house   Violet's house I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:19 pm

"we have everything but surgical tools."she said and sat down in on of the chairs.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

Violet's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's house   Violet's house I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:26 pm

"ok, i'll see what i can do about finding surgical tools. but you might have to wait till we get the new building. now about my working hours, i can do anything between 9 am to 8 pm." he said sitting down. " and the sooner i start the better."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Violet's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's house   Violet's house I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Violet's house
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next