My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Echo Synth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo Synth

Echo Synth Empty
PostSubject: Echo Synth   Echo Synth I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:00 am

Echo Synth
Echo Synth Minipo11
Species: Unicorn
Mane: Black, with white streak in front and back, medium length
Tail: Black, with white streak, medium length
Eyes: Blue
Body: White
Cutie Mark: Musical note
Age (Baby,adult): Teen
Personality: Friendly, always happy, relaxed.
Dislikes: Rain, work, fighting,
History: Echo was born in and grew up in Ponyville, with his twin sister. Echo's sister worked hard and became famous DJ and moved to Canterlot, while Echo preferred to slack off and listen to music. Because of this difference in personality and success, Echo and his sister, Air Wave, developed a younger brother-older sister relationship, with Echo slightly idolizing his sister, despite being the same age. He often attends her performances, pretending to be her "biggest fan", which she finds hilarious and encourages. She gave him his favorite pair of sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

Echo Synth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echo Synth   Echo Synth I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:46 pm

Approved. Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down

Echo Synth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Unicorns-
Jump to: