My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soak up the Sun

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Skizzler

Skizzler

Location : Deepest darkest corners of the mind of a genius dolphin trainer

Soak up the Sun - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soak up the Sun   Soak up the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:02 am

"I guess I should feel lucky that I didn't irritate you then." Blackfire commented with a hearty laugh.

"I guess we would both love to see each other preform certain acts. Me with my carpentry, and you with your magic blast things. We should go into business together, you know, as a construction/deconstruction organisation. Of course we would split the profits, but I would get the larger share." He continued, not truely listening to what he was saying.

"On that note, does anything exciting ever happen in your line of work? Besides having to deal with possible psychopaths?"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Soak up the Sun   Soak up the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:46 am

Star Sapphire frowned slightly. "I don't think its too good of an idea. Just because I can blow hols in walls, doesn't mean I should, or that I like to." She said. "Besides, I like my job. I get to help ponies, and it pays good." She said, looking up into the sky. She then rolled over to look at Blackfire, "Plus, I don't have to share my profits with you."

Star giggled slightly. "Well, last week one of my.patients thought I was a changeling and trued to get me to reveal my true form'" She replied, saying the last two words in a mocking manner. "It took a couple hours to straighten up that mess, I can assure you."
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Soak up the Sun   Soak up the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 4:21 am

"Goodness it's hot today. For a moment there, I thought you said that a patient of yours thought you were a changeling. I would've loved to hear that conversation." Blackfire said, reminiscing of strange things that had happened to him whilst he was working.

Blackfire lied and put his hooves behind his head. It helped him relax and think.

"This one time, I was hammering a nail, you know for a frame my client wanted to put up. I had accidentally punched a hole through the wall with my hammer, and I knew that my client was not gonna be happy. So I'm scrambling to apply plaster to it, to fill the hole. That was truly an exhilarating day. I guess it's not that interesting compared to yours, but interesting things rarely happen when i work. It's always in my time of leisure things like that happen."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Soak up the Sun   Soak up the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:56 pm

Star Sapphire laughed. "No you heard correctly. He thought I was a changeling. He thought I was trying to get his secrets out of him." She said. Star lied down next to Blackfire. "That was a crazy day." She said.

"Ya, it doesn't sound anything too weird happens while building." She said. "But from what you have told, the rest of your life makes up for it." She giggled. She looked up to the sky, and watched as a few stray clouds floated above her. "Hmmm, hopefully the weather holds up."
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Soak up the Sun   Soak up the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:43 am

"Hm, I hope it does rain. A little water never hurt anypony, and besides, it might cool us down." Blackfire said, paying no attention to the clouds above.

Blackfire looked over to the sea ahead of him. It probably felt awesome to swim during rain. And hopefully he would get the chance to try that out. Then again, if it did rain, his mane would get wet, and that would simply not do.

"On second thought, let's keep our hopes up for nice, warm weather." He quickly added, patting his mane.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Soak up the Sun   Soak up the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:02 pm

Star Sapphire looked up at the sky. "Ya, hopefully it doesn't rain." She said, moving closer to Blackfire."I'm not really in a mood to get wet." She looked over at her bag. Luckily, she did pack an umbrella, if worse came to worse. "I have an umbrella if we need to share it." She ssid , looking back up at the sky. A few more clouds had lazily drifted in, blocking the sun out a bit
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Soak up the Sun   Soak up the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:00 pm

Blackfire smiled, this mare was prepared for the worst, she was alright. The clouds blocking out the sun made the beach somewhat cooler. Blackfire didn't know much about the weather, but that was a usual sign for rain, or at least a slight drizzle.

"I do have a parasol, much bigger than the average umbrella, I could hold it up with my magic skills. You're a unicorn too, so you can help. And if you do a god job, I'll treat you to a sundae." He said, chuckling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Soak up the Sun   Soak up the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:48 pm

Star smiled. "That is good. My umbrella will barely be big enough for the two of us." She admitted. To be honest, she had not meant to meet anypony at the beach. She had gotten used to it. She found it ironic. Star Sapphire had always gotten ponies together, yet could never get a relationship for herself.

Star perked up. "Oh, i absolutely looooove ice cream!" She said. Star looked over at Blackfire. "Thanks for that."
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Soak up the Sun   Soak up the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:14 am

Blackfire sat up and rubbed his eyes. He would like an ice cream too, especially on a warm day like this. He grabbed his jacket using his magic, and withdrew his comb.

"Maybe I'll get myself a sundae too, I have deserved it." He said, combing his mane using his magic.

"Geez, I am so tired. And I haven't done anything in hours. If this is what beach life is like, I would hate doing this more often." He added, lying down again.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Soak up the Sun   Soak up the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:44 pm

Star Sapphire giggled and nodded. "Yup, the beach just has a way for sucking out your energy and making you lazy. It is great for relaxing." She said. "Oh, you definitely deserve a sundae." She said, then started to laugh. She was also laughing at the act that it seemed that Blackfire seemed more concerned about is mane than she did about hers.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Soak up the Sun   Soak up the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:07 am

"Let's not wait for the rain, how about we head over to the snack bar and see if they have some ice cream. It sure would help me regain my lost strength." Blackfire said, standing up and stretching.

The snack bar wasn't too far, and who in their right mind would turn down ice cream? Using his magic, he picked up his jacket and withdrew a small bag from one of the pockets. This was his bag of bits, enough to get some sundaes, and hopefully a souvenir comb.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Soak up the Sun   Soak up the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:24 am

Star followed Blackfire up to the snack bar. "Oh, this is going to be good. Ice cream is one of my favourite things ever!" She then reached for err bag. "Am I paying for my own sundae? You did offer to get me one." She said, winking at Blackfire.

Secretly, she wished Blackfire would. Not just to save money, but to prove to her that he was a gentlecolt. She had gotten to like Blackfire a bit. But if he turned out to be a her, then it would completely ruin any chance they had at friendship.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Soak up the Sun   Soak up the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:04 pm

Blackfire walked Star to the snack bar, patting slamming his hoof on the counter once they had arrived. He placed the bag of bits on the counter and heard Star ask if she were to pay for her frozen dessert.

"I did offer you one, didn't I? I was planning on doing it anyway." He said, looking over to the clerk.

"Two sundaes please. One with hot fudge, nuts, strawberries whipped cream and a cherry on top." Blackfire ordered, nudging the bag to the clerk.

"What do you want on yours?" he asked Star.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Soak up the Sun   Soak up the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:40 am

Star Sapphire smiled. "Well, thank you for being such a gentle colt." She said. Blackfire was being quite nice to her. She liked that. It was rare to find nice ponies recently. She stared at Blackfire. Maybe he was right. Maybe he was the perfect stallion. Except maybe he was a bit too boastful. "Nopony's perfect." She thought.

"I would like hot fudge, caramel sauce, peanuts, and pistachios. With vanilla ice cream, please." She said, ordering her sundae. Today was turning out better than she expected.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Soak up the Sun   Soak up the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:34 am

Blackfire paid in full, as the clerk was preparing the sundaes. Now would be the time wherein he would begin to brag about his greatnss, but it was just too hot for that. He was given the sundaes, and, using his magic, gave Star hers. He took a bit of his, the flavor could only be described in one way.

"It's like my personality was harnessed, and made into a sundae." He said, eating the cherry off the top of his frozen dessert.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Soak up the Sun   Soak up the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:20 pm

Star giggled. "Well, then it must be a very good sundae. A little nutty perhaps." She said, winking and giving Black fire a friendly nudge. She then dug into her own sundae. Sweet Celestia! It was amazing! She closed her eyes to savour the delicious dessert. "And this sundae tastes like my personality in a sundae. Sweet and amazing." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Soak up the Sun   Soak up the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:33 am

"Did she just insult me? Not possible, that word's definition must've changed." Blackfire thought taking another bite of his sundae.

Whether or not the mare did insult him, he didn't care. He was too ttired to think of a comeback, and his sundae was all he could think about. Her wink indicated that she was simply joking, nopony would honestly mock Blackfire. He spit out the cherry pit and took another bite of his sundae.

"I'll pretend I didn't hear that first part." He said, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Soak up the Sun   Soak up the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:42 am

Star smiled. "Its a joke. Take it with a grain of salt." She said, hoping she used the phrase correctly. Although she read a lot, she was not very strong with her literary skills. She continued to eat her ice cream. Normally, she would eat her ice cream very quickly, but she ate slowly, trying to be lady-like.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Soak up the Sun   Soak up the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:42 am

"Take it with a grain of salt... I see what you mean." Blackfire said, trying to sound sophisticated.

Blackfire ate the remaining berries in his bowl of melted ice cream and prompty threw it over his shoulder using his magic. He turned around to see the bow land on the counter of the snack bar. The clerk clapped his hooves a few times, and Blackfire nodded in his direction.

"When I say that I'm perfect, I mean it." He stated.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Soak up the Sun   Soak up the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:57 am

"Wow, that was pretty good." Star Sapphire, watching as Blackfire made his trick throw. " She finished up her ice cream and just placed the bowl down normally. "Well, that was very good. Thank you for the ice cream. That was very sweet of you." She said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Soak up the Sun   Soak up the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:18 am

"Of course it was, it was my idea. Now comes the part where you do something for me." Blackfire said, smiling his devious smile.

"Yes, as a pony of honor, you must return the favor. I bought you a meal, and now you must buy me one. I'm thinking the fanciest restaurant in Canterlot, where we will partake in a meal consisting of soup and crackers. The main course equivelant of a sundae." He added, not letting Star have a word in edgewise.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Soak up the Sun   Soak up the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:31 am

Star stared at Black fire in disbelief. "You bought me one sundae, and now you expect me to buy you a fancy, expensive, three course meal? Is that the only reason you bought me a sundae? Well, I'm afraid you aren't the pony I thought you were." She said, with a lot of huff. She reached into her bag. "I'll pay you for the sundae, if you really want." She said.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Soak up the Sun   Soak up the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:01 pm

"If memory serves, you have been payed in full for a previously arranged agreement. Allow me to remind you, in exchange for one sundae, eaten by you, you were supposed to help me hold a parasol whilst rain pelted us from above. Now, as I am beginning to doubt whether or not it will rain, so I was offering you an alternative." Blackfire explained, covering his face with his hoof.

"If I'm abrupt, then I apologize. I simply assumed that all Canterlot citizens went to fancy restaurants for soup. Besides, I don't need money, I have money, what I want is a memorable moment. If you believe that the soup thing was a bit offensive, and incomparabe, I apologize once more. And seeing as I offered you the sundae, I'll let you choose the manner in which you repay me." He added, feeling as if he had said something that may not have been proper.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Soak up the Sun   Soak up the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:29 pm

Star Sapphire blushed. "Oh, I'm sorry. Its just when you mentioned the fanciest restaurant in town and a main course, I assumed you wanted a whole meal. I'm so so so sorry." She said. She buried her face in her forelegs. "Gosh, I ruin everything!" She said.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Soak up the Sun   Soak up the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:19 am

Blackfire watched as Star buried her face into her forelegs. He didn't exactly know how to react though. He patted her back and began to speak in a calm tone.

"There there. Anyone would've made the same mistake. You uh... Didn't ruin anything." He said, trying to calm her down.

"It's okay, I forgive you. You made a mistake, it's natural. I'll tell you a secret, I once, ONCE, made a mistake." Blackfire added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soak up the Sun   Soak up the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soak up the Sun
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Canterlot :: The Beach-
Jump to: