My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soak up the Sun

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Soak up the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Soak up the Sun   Soak up the Sun I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:46 pm

Star Sapphire sighed and lied back on her towel. Since she had no appointments for the day, she decided to go to the beach for some relaxation. Not being one for swimming, partly because she can't and partly because she doesn't want to get her main wet, she would watch ponies walk by and have fun. She also brought a book to read, and she also had plans to get some rays.

Star put her reading glasses on and began to read her novel. A romance story, of course, like always. She sighed, "What I would give for some handsome stallion in shining armour to come sweep me off my feet." She shook her head, "Maybe if I was less focused on my work." She swept her mane out of her face and looked up to the sky. "At least its nice out, " She sighed.

Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

Location : Deepest darkest corners of the mind of a genius dolphin trainer

Soak up the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soak up the Sun   Soak up the Sun I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:59 pm

Blackfire napped under his parasol's shade, wearing his jacket as a blanket. The. Beach was a nice place to get catch up on his sleep. The sea breeze tickling his nose, the warm sand bemeath his coat, and the sound of waves crashing on the shore were all surprisingly relaxing. He woke up feeling thirsty, causing him to get up and trot over to the snack bar not to far from his area of sleep. He passed a few ponies and disregarded them, due to his groggy state. He did, however pass one particular mare, talking having a handsome stallion sweep her off her feet. Blackfire quickly woke himself up and felt his mane. Perfect. He trotted over to the unicorn reading a book and smiled.

"You don't need to look any further. The perfect stallion stands before you." He said.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Soak up the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soak up the Sun   Soak up the Sun I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:05 pm

Stormy was floating in the water with a grin across his face. He had finally return to one of his favorite places that existed in this land. This place was of course was the beach, he hadn't felt the salty wind through his mane or the soft sand on his hoofs sense he went long ago with his grandmare. He slowly let the tide push him in till he was laying where the water meets the sand. The water rushed by him giving him a cold hug causing him to dream day and almost nod to sleep, then the sun would slap him awake with beam of heat.

He finally stood up and looked out at the ocean as he said to himself, "Hr-mm, Sad to think not a single pony,griffon and not even a dragon is here to enjoy this. Though seeing a dragon would be rare too see but if I thought of any place to see them it would be here. Granted it is Fall and quite chilly. so maybe it would of been stranger to see ponies here I suppose, but still I wish some-pony could enjoy the beach like I am."

He finally decided to go take a nap in a his handy-hoof hammock. He jumped in to the soft swinging bed, ready to sail off to dreamville till he heard a snap. The hammock string on the right side had snapped! "Oh! Cruel fate! Why? WHY! He was so young.....too young." He saluted the hammock before stuffing it in his bag that hung on the tree.

"Well I suppose I'll have to do with the next best thing." He digs a hole in the sand and covers his whole lower body ,and rests his head on a pillow. "Have to sleep a little, I have a many new stories to tell and even more to hear."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Soak up the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soak up the Sun   Soak up the Sun I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:18 pm

Star Sapphire looked up from her book to see the stranger of a stallion standing over her. She lowered her reading glasses to look up at him. "Well the perfect stallion?" She asked. She fund this humours. Sure, he was handsome enough, but in her experience, ponies who are this overconfident are usually the kind of pony she doesn't wanna be around.

"And what makes you think you're the perfect stallion? What makes you think you can sweep me off my hooves?" She asked. She would give this pony a chance. Maybe he was Mr. Perfect. "Well, Mr. Perfect." She said, in a little bit of a mocking tone, "My name is Star Sapphire, and what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

Soak up the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soak up the Sun   Soak up the Sun I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:32 pm

"You can keep calling me mister Perfect. And what makes me so?" Blackfire asked, thinking of the many reasons why.

"I'm perfect because I have the look, the physique, the attitude and the talent of somepony perfect. I am perfect because I am the best in the world at all that I do. I'm the greatest carpenter the world has ever seen." He continued, pacing back and forth.

"Despite having a profession that requires constant hard work, and rugged activites, I continue to have the look, the pysique, et cetera, et cetera that makes me so perfect. I haven't even mentioned by stunning personality. In conclusion, I am perfect in every possible way. Did I mention humble?" He finished, taking a bow.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Soak up the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soak up the Sun   Soak up the Sun I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:33 pm

Stormy would of fallen asleep had it not been for the delightful talk next to him. Stormy wore a grin on his face the filly and colt went about either their investigation of each other or the beginning of flirting. Either way it was enjoyable.

"Did you know by chance that perfect can't really be something? Nothing can actually be prefect." Stormy wore a grin as he laid in the sand nearby. "Though certainly I would be able to say you likely have some grand qualities about you."

Stormy had only met one other colt in this world who had claimed to be perfect and funny enough. He seemed to be far different then this colt.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Soak up the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soak up the Sun   Soak up the Sun I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:53 pm

Star Sapphire giggled. "Oh yes you are so humble." She said sarcastically. "Humility seems to be your strong suit. I have yet to meet a pony as humble as you." She giggled again. Star put her book off to the side. "I'm sorry, but I have no interest in egotistical ponies."

Star Sapphire looked to her side." Ya I agree with that guy." She said, "No pony is perfect. Now if you would actually tell me about yourself, we might hit it off." She said.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

Soak up the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soak up the Sun   Soak up the Sun I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:08 pm

Blackfire looked over to the other pony who began rambling about perfection being impossible.

"Yeah, an imperfect one such as yourself would say that, but I am the real deal, i am the definition of perfection." He said, pointing a hoof to his smiling face.

"But if you want to know about me without my intense bravado, then fine. I am a carpenter, i use heat based magic, I'm trying to learn how to use fire but i believe i'll use it for evil purposes so i stay away from fire based magic. I tend to make other ponies angry because they are simply jealous of my superior lifestyle. I am not simply bragging when I say that I am the best in the world at what i do, I simply am the greatest carpenter in the world today. My name is Blackfire" Blackfire said, looking over to the pony buried up to his waist in sand.

"Better?" he asked, turning to Star Sapphire, "Now how about telling me something about yourself, sweet-heart?"
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Soak up the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soak up the Sun   Soak up the Sun I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:25 pm

"AHahahahahahahaa. Does my imperfection really show so plain?" Stormy stood as did a little spin and lifted his saddlebag on. "Does my imperfections make me look fat? AHAHAHAHAHAAHahaaa." Stormy laugh was a jolly one that filled the air as he cracked open a soda and offered the two ponies some of there own by pushing a ice chest with his handle rope that he had tied it too only a few hours ago when he discovered how to be truly lazy on the beach.

"Though I am interested in what wonders you by chance made as a carpenter. Perhaps I have seen your work somewhere before?" His eyes did this sort of twinkle as a grin was pasted on his face like someone had glued it on. "Also I have the funniest story of a colt who played with fire and got burned."

The tide made soft splashes in the back ground as the shriek of gulls over heard made a sort of rhythmic pattern with the bending trees that rustled lightly in the wind. One of natures most beloved chorus and a go-to for Stormy. The beach was also a wondrous place for the colt. He did try to visit them often in the summers.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Soak up the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soak up the Sun   Soak up the Sun I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:25 am

"About myself?" Star Sapphire said. "Well, as I said, my name is Star Sapphire, I am a psychiatrist who lives in Canterlot. I can't sat whether or not I'm the best, but I am pretty good." she said, and giggled slightly at how egotistical Blackfire was being. Also, did he really call her sweetheart? "And my favourite pastime is spending time with other ponies. Also reading, if you haven't noticed." She said, and pointed at her book.

Star looked over at the other pony. He seemed crazy, but also kind of sweet. She reached for a drink that was offered to her and thanked him. "Now, who might you be?" She asked him, taking a long drink from the soda pop.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

Soak up the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soak up the Sun   Soak up the Sun I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:50 am

Blackfire accepted one of the bizare pony's drink, it would save him time and moneyrather than going all the way to the juice bar. He guzzled down his soda, listening to Star Sapphire's explanation of herself. Blackfire's was more dynamic.

"So you're a shrink? That sounds interesting, meeting crazy ponies practically daily, learning how the mind works. You would be a grade B+ supervillain." He said, looking over to Stormy, awaiting his story.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Soak up the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soak up the Sun   Soak up the Sun I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:35 pm

Stormy drank some of his drink with not a hoof to aid him as he set the drink down with his mouth, which seem to default to a grin the moment his mouth wasn't preforming any other action. "Madam, my name is Stormy Hugeheart. It is a absolute and complete pleasure to meet you."

He breathed in with a swift breath as he spoke again. This time his tone was deeper as it seem to bury itself in the sand and raise around you like heat did in the desert, or during traffic. It had a almost enchanted tone to it. "I'm a traveling Storyteller. Now to start I think it is a requirement I say...Once upon a time."

The world seem to grow dim as you saw the simple scene of colt who had ashes floated around him with a pleased expression. "Before the ponies united their races, a decade before the snow overtook the lands are forefather's hailed from. Their was a unicorn granted the very power of flames." Stormy's coat flowed like wild fire as a little breeze came by for a moment. "A master of power that had a hungry unlike anything in this world. He was beloved by his famliy and kind, for each night their fires were warm and their food was cooked. However he wasn't one to stop there. He wanted to push the limits of his magic "The colt stood above the Valley Of Dreams as he decided to try sealing the might of flames in things like rocks. You may have heard of fire-stones before. Well it's said he was the first to create them."

Stormy removed one from his pack to let you get a visual at the lovely fiery ruby colored stone. "He tried it on many things, but one day he went to far.. he added the Essene of fire into a bird." He raised his hooves to as his voice boomed. "The bird erupted into flames as it spread across the forests and village, burning it down! The birth of the first Phoenix!" His eyes were erupting with passion as he could see the scene before him. Sadly it burned everything in it's path to make a nest for it's children, which I must say are much kinder then their mother. HAHahahaahahaha." He said it like he had met her as he returned to his enchanted voice. "After the great fire nopony found where the colt had gone. Some say he was caught in the fire, or he was absorbed by the spell, but one thing was learned that day that all ponykind try never to make the mistake doing again. Playing with Fire." He wore a grin as he reached for his soda, which fell in the sand.

"NO!" He fell to his knees. "Soda....." He pretended to cry as he reached for another in the ice chest. "Oh, hello there." He cracked it open and sat down with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Soak up the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soak up the Sun   Soak up the Sun I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:17 am

Star Sapphire frowned. She didn't like being called a shrink. She found it kind of insulting. But she could let it slide. Until his next comment. "Excuse me? Supervillain material? Not exactly the kind of words you wanna use when trying to pick up a girl." She said, the turned her attention to Stormy.

Star sat their and listened to Stormy's story. When she finished, she smiled. "Excellent story. A good cautionary tale. Especially for those who are over confident." She said, and winked at Blackfire.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

Soak up the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soak up the Sun   Soak up the Sun I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:32 am

Blackfire listened intently at the tale, and examined the fire ruby held by Stormy. It shone brilliantly with its shades of red. The tale did give him a lot to think about, whether or not he should continue to brag.

"I am the best in the world at what I do. That may not be magic, or social skills. Carpentry is what I do. And these are skills used for construction. This foolhardy colt was irresponsible with a dangerous element and suffered the consequences." Blackfire said, in a monotonous tone.

He finished his beverage and crushed the can using his magic. Blackfire then turned to Stormy.

"If I ever leanr to properly use fire, properly I say, I can definetly say that it would serve me little purpose. And call it over confidence, I call it stating facts."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Soak up the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soak up the Sun   Soak up the Sun I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:59 am

"AHHAhaahahahahaa. Well thank you I am glad you enjoyed it. Though I did a short version. Didn't what to keep you trapped hear all day!" He chuckled as he let the two exchange something he wasn't sure what it was yet, but all things reveal themselves in time. He learned that the hard, easy, funny and strangest ways.

"Though I must say there can be some benefit in having skill with fire in your profession." Stormy looked about till he saw a tree and pointed to it. "While I'm sure you know that wet wood shrinks after a while as it dries. Also being able to test the strength of your wood. It looks pretty good when you can tell someone how many second they have to run out of their burning house." Stormy remembered something as he fished into his bag with a business card and offered it to Blackfire.

"I just remembered that I have a friend in the Jousting tournaments looking for one of your profession. You could start making jousting spears in Canterlot. Lots of bits in the work. Anything gets a golden pay check when it entertains the nobles."

Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Soak up the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soak up the Sun   Soak up the Sun I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:05 am

Star smiled at Stormy. He sure seemed like a fun pony. "Well I think you are a great story teller Stormy. you should tell me another story another time."

Star Sapphire then turned to look at Blackfire. "Perhaps I haven't been fair with you. Maybe you are as great as you say. Maybe if you can show me your skills, I'll give you a chance." She said, then winked. Star pushed her reading glasses up a bit, and smiled at Blackfire.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

Soak up the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soak up the Sun   Soak up the Sun I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:39 am

"Trust me when I say that I would like nothing more than to show off. My skills in carpentry are unmatched, to say the least. But their aren't any building supplies, or tools around for that matter. It's a real shame that you two would have to wait to see how I actually build stuff, it's really cool." Blackfire said, shrugging.

"I think it's a real shame. Seeing me work, is a true work of art." He added, smiling.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Soak up the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soak up the Sun   Soak up the Sun I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:09 pm

Stormy grinned as he nodded to excuse himself from this subtle game the two were clearly playing. "Well I have met my quota for a story today, so I think I go enjoy the surf for a bit. You two have fun."

Stormy bowed before walking towards the water edges, hopping in as he winced at the cod olf the massive thing, knowing it will only be worst as he got deeper.

(You guys are free from me being so slow. Enjoy. *Grin*)
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Soak up the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soak up the Sun   Soak up the Sun I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Star smiled as she saw Stormy walk off into the water. "I prefer to stay dry, thanks." she said. Star Sapphire then blushed in embarrassment. "I can't really swim." She said quietly, trying to hide her face. She looked back up at Blackfire. "You want to do something else?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

Soak up the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soak up the Sun   Soak up the Sun I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:43 am

"Yes, I'd like to give you the oppurtunity of a lifetime. I'm going to retell my greatest experiences to you." Said Blackfire, sitting next to Star Sapphire.

Blackfire began with his earliest memory, his first word. Now most colts would say 'mama' or 'dada' as their first word. But for the vain unicorn, his first word was his own name. Blackfire skipped ahead a few years and retold the day he learned how to use his magic. Oh the merriment. He retolled the events of finding his perfect jacket, and somepony willing to put rhinestones on it. The nostalgia flowed into his mind like a river.

"Wow, that's actually a short list of great times. But I'm still young, so that list is sure to grow."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Soak up the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soak up the Sun   Soak up the Sun I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:50 pm

Star Sapphire smiled and giggled as Blackfire told his story. He was cute, she would give him that. "Well thanks for the story Blackfire. It was very entertaining. I would tell you about myself, but I'm afraid it won't be nearly as interesting as what you just told me." she said. Star lounge back on her beach towel, careful not to get any sand in her mane. "Maybe we could get together some time, so I can see the master at work." She said, and winked.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

Soak up the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soak up the Sun   Soak up the Sun I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:38 am

A smile crept unto Blackfire's face. It appeared as if he was as irresistible as he thought he was. He sighed and gave a quick shrug.

"Sure, that could be fun. And besides, calling me a master would be an understatement. But, in lack of a better word, I'll take it." Blackfire said, patting his mane with his hooves.

"And you're probably right, compared to my life, others are somewhat dull. But I'm sure you'll be able to retell it in a fashion capable of keeping my attention for more than a few minutes." He added, nodding in Star's direction.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Soak up the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soak up the Sun   Soak up the Sun I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:06 am

Star shrugged, "Well, I'm not much of a story teller, but here goes nothing." She said. She then began to tell him of the interesting parts of her life. The most outstanding, in her opinion, where when she first used magic and when she graduated with honours. The first time she used magic was especially interesting, considering she blew a hole in the wall of a building her father had just made. Star Sapphire told other parts of her life, and when she finished, she turned to look at Blackfire. "Ya, so not as interesting." She said to him, blushing slightly. Star reached up and removed the elastic in her mane, letting it run down her back.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

Soak up the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soak up the Sun   Soak up the Sun I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 11:09 pm

"Blasting a hole through a wall using your magic...that's pretty cool actually. And I guess being a shrink means that you have to get an education. Being a self employed carpenter, I didn't go to any school" Blackfire stated, looking at Star's mane, it looked nice like that.

"My parents educated me before they chose to retire early and travel the world. Everything else I know, I learned from comic books." He confessed, chuckling a bit at what he had said.

"But even so, I don't let my low tier education get in my way. I'm still the best carpenter on the planet, and no intangible in existance can change that." He exclaimed, raising a hoof in the air.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Soak up the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soak up the Sun   Soak up the Sun I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:23 am

Star Sapphire giggled. "Well, I would love to see you in action." She said. "And education, or at least formal education, isn't for everypony." She admitted. She brushed mer mane aside. "My father didn't have much education, and now he is the head of a large manufacturing company. So education doesn't equal success."

Star giggled. "And as for the wall. Well, it was purely by accident, but now I can do it on command." she said. "Helps keep me safe, never know when somepony won't take no as an answer."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Soak up the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soak up the Sun   Soak up the Sun I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soak up the Sun
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Canterlot :: The Beach-
Jump to: