My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Un-Named Foal

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kid

Kid

The Un-Named Foal - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Un-Named Foal   The Un-Named Foal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:23 pm

"Ya know what, I think I can deal with bathing in another fountain again." I smile, laughing weakly."Anyways, I better let you and, your colt-friend catch-up."

I try once again to get away.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

Location : Deepest darkest corners of the mind of a genius dolphin trainer

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Named Foal   The Un-Named Foal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:54 pm

Blackfire caught the pizza using his magic, and brought to his mouth where he began to eat it. It tasted bland and unremarkable, but Blackfire reminded himself that these poor streets didn't have much.

"I am a piece of art, thanks for noticing, I do think of myself as a masterpiece among doodles. Then again, even the blandest of ponies would stand out in a setting such as this." he said, swallowing his pizza and wiping the crumbs and grease off his face with his sleeve.

"And what about you kid? Who are you, and why are you hanging out with this thug?"
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Named Foal   The Un-Named Foal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:02 pm

Ugh, i'm never going to get away...I thought to myself.

"She had bread, I was starving." I sigh. "one thing led to another and now she wants me to be her pet-slave. She's taking me to go get fitted for a collar now."

I kick the dust.

"I personally, would prefer to die than be a slave or a pet to anypony." I add.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Named Foal   The Un-Named Foal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:15 pm

"Let me set the record straight before you even think of feeling sorry for this Kid." She shook her head at the Kid's disregard for the truth and his overly self-righteous views that mean utterly nothing. "The Kid comes up to me, begging like a baby for some bread. Told the Kid I'd give it to him if he could get my hat. Kid tries to trick me into giving the hat and I find out the whole 'Oh I have been beat up by guards and the butcher cuts me! Waaaaaa!' act was just to trick me into giving him bread. So I go to broke his jaw right?"

Talon was sure that Blackfire here understood when someone deserved a good beating for lying. "So the Kid starts playing some tough act and crying about how he wouldn't care if he died, but yet he got some dream of going to Ponyville." Talon looked over to him with disguised look. "Which is stupid. You'll still be a kid on the street there."

The neon signs flickered as the provided the lights or the streets because the street lamps had turned off for a period of time to converse energy as Talon ranted on. "Turns out this Kid is a swindler. Been playing me all day and I thought I'd punish him for not being able to get what a joke is and what I'm actually trying to do." Talon was trying to help the stupid Kid by getting off the street and into a apartment. A lot better anyone ha done for her when she use to dig through trash cans. Though she did get a itch to punch him sometimes.

"So get it in your head the Kid a damn punk and give me some of the that pizza if your gonna make a face like you don't like it."
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Named Foal   The Un-Named Foal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:38 pm

"Well it seems to me, seeing as you haven't knocked this kids block off yet, that you have grown attached to him. You won't beat him up, and you want to keep him as a pet and slave. Besides you both have a lot in common, you're both punks on the streets, with a dream. You have a dream Talon, I know you do because it's natural." Blackfire said bringing the pizza to Talon's hoof using his magic.

"And since you're the one taking him in, you're all he's got as a family. And frankly, I do have to feel sorry for him, because the only pony who is kind enough to take him in, is none other than somepony who refuses to let him have a dream." Blackfire felt comfortable in walking up to Talon and placing a hoof on her shoulder.

"These streets are violent and merciless. Leaving the kid to live on his own would kill him. And as for you kid." Blackfire looked over to the younger colt. "If you choose not to go with her, you might just die before sunrise. But, the way I see it, it's Talon's choice whether you live or die. If I were you, I'd take this oppurtunity, because in this crummy neighbourhood, you'll never find somepony willing to give you a chance at life." He added in a calm tone.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Named Foal   The Un-Named Foal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:34 pm

"Right, so this mare who attempted to make me play a game for food, wants me to be her slave and is trying to make me sound like a jerk is my last chance of survival" I reply. "Thanks, but I think I will A) take my chances alone and attempt to find somepony else. Or B) go to Ponyville as planned.""
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Named Foal   The Un-Named Foal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:54 pm

"Well kid, the way I see it, you have two options. Stay with our colorfully kind mare over here, or go to Ponyville. Tell you what, I'll take you with me to Ponyville, where you can spend your days as an out-of-place, homeless, rude little colt. I won't be spending time with you, because I do not need an assistant." Blackfire said, pushing Talon asside and approaching the colt.

"The choice is yours. You have the oppurtunity to change your life. Whether or not it's for the better will be a risk you're willing to take. What you're decision?" He asked, standing tall over the youth.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Named Foal   The Un-Named Foal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:17 pm

"The intimidation tactic...Nice..." I compliment. "But you do have a point...maybe I could stay with this mare until I actually have a plan."

I turn to Talon.

"But I swear, if you attempt to put a collar on me..."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Named Foal   The Un-Named Foal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:54 pm

Talon shook her head at the two idiots she had been placed with. "Well I won't collar you if you stop acting like a dog. Act more a Kid, or something. Like trains an stop complimenting others for being good at convincing. They'll kidnap you and experiment on your little freaky body for running your mouth like you have a college degree. " She adjusted her hat lightly as she wondered if that walking bag of trash SlippySands was gonna pay her for building that fence soon. She was tried of showing up to work and him saying 'I was just robbed! I swear!' Then she hear giggling and see he paid for a high-grade prostitute and a mail order Stalliongrad wife.

He was lucky Talon didn't break his damn neck. It was times like that when she missed the money she use to make being... Forget it, who honestly cares what she does or did? "Thanks Back Fire. Now I got a kid to take care of. Bet he'll eat all my watermelon when I'm not looking." Her eyes seem to have a bit of softness as she stared at BlackFire for moment before they grew their fiery temper and attitude "So we going sit her till someone comes to rob us? Or we going back to my place. I don't got time for this bull." She had a very important thing to do. That being sit on her couch and steal her neiggggghbors mail.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Named Foal   The Un-Named Foal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:36 pm

Thinking of a snarky comeback, I figured i'd save it seeing as how this mare was actually...'Kind' to me.

"Before we go, I guess I should apologize now." I sigh, as I look up towards Talon. "There, now I won't have to deal with any guilt."

...hopefully...I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Named Foal   The Un-Named Foal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:13 am

"You're kinda like his parent now Talon. Parenthood is a funky adventure, one that you two will surely hate." Blackfire said, giving the two a sincere smile.

Talon mentioned returning to her place, and Blackfire did not feel comfortable with the idea. Then again, wandering these unsafe streets was an idea he was none to keen on. He took his comb out of his jacket, using his magic and began to comb his mane.

"Mind if I join you two? I haven't got anything else to do here, and I do not want to spend another moment in the motel I'm staying at." He asked, putting his comb away.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Named Foal   The Un-Named Foal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:18 pm

"I'm not a some mare that takes him to soccer games or tuck him in to bed." Talon shook her head as she tried imagining herself reading a kid a bed time story. She was more likely to sleeper hold them till they passed out if they weren't quiet.

The night guard seem to appear from parts where shadows cast thickest as they started patrolling the streets, passing a line of obvious hookers, but when you saw the colt on duty wink at the one of the white mares on the end you get why he looked the other way. Besides these were the numbers fillies. The numbers were a union of pimps that united when Crimelord started soaking up territory. They are likely one of the only illegal active crime that CrimeLord didn't have a hoof in.

"Also I already offered to let you come." Talon adjusted her hat as she turned and started walking. She stopped a foot or so away to turn back and look at them. "Your ears Back Fire on you? Time to move. Get going or I'll play Kick The Can with you till we get there. Don't waste my time." She smirked as a hobo walked pass her, walking mumbling to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Named Foal   The Un-Named Foal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:13 pm

Not wanting to stir anything up, seeing as how I am getting a free home without a dang collar and not wanting to be creeped on by a random hobo. I decided to follow along Talon quietly and quickly.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Named Foal   The Un-Named Foal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:47 pm

"Frankly madam, you could've been clearer. And save your cans, they can be returned and recycled. They give you money for that, and seeing the horrendous neighbourhood you live in, you could use it." Blackfire said, watching the hobo walk past them.

The unicorn dropped a few bits, and watched as the hobo picked them up, nodding at Blackfire. He followed his companions, and spotted some guard walking past a group of sketchy mares, not even taking the time to interrogate them. If the guards of the city were so loose with the rules, it's no surprise that the slums were insuch poor shape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Named Foal   The Un-Named Foal - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Un-Named Foal
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3