My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Watching the stars

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Watching the stars - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:45 am

"... M-Moon... I-I..." he said, then shut his mouth. Iccy had no idea what to say at this moment either. Ruined because of his awkward heart.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:52 am

"Don't worry about it, silly." Moon Whistle said and gave him a friendly bump. "We don't have to make this complicated, right. We can see each other as friends, it's alright."
She gave a weary smile, noticing, that she actually sounded a little bitter, though it was not her intention at all. The blue Unicorn reminded herself again, that the situation could be a lot - A LOT - worse.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:55 am

Iccy smiled weakly, giving Moon a hug. "T-Thank you... I-It just wouldn't be fair to you r-right now." he said, nodding.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:04 am

It actually felt nice to be hugged by Iccy. Moon Whistle's weary smiled turned happier and she hugged him back. Iccy felt warm and comfy there, and the astronomer almost felt like crying.
"At least you did not laugh at me." she said.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:10 am

Iccy frowned at that. "W-Why would I l-laugh at you? T-That's just cruel." he said, hugging Moon a little tighter.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:20 am

She separated herself from the hug, keeping Iccy still at arm's (leg's?) length. Looking a little embarrassed, Moon Whistle looked right into his eyes and said, "Yeah, I know that... Sorry, it was something that happened many years ago, when I was a filly and had a crush on a classmate."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:49 am

Iccy blinked and inwardly scolded himself. "I-I'm sorry..." he said, sighing softly.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:55 am

"Don't be." Moon Whistle said with a small smile and then turned to look at the sky.
"So, should we stay out for a little while more, or should we head back to town?"
Another cold breeze made her shiver. "I have to admit, it is getting kind of cold. It is colder than usual."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:18 am

Iccy nodded. "I-I wouldn't want you t-to get sick... Let's head b-back into t-town." He said, nodding. he smiled weakly. "S-See you around Ponyville?" He asked, picking up his basket.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:28 am

Moon Whistle went to pack her telescope properly back to its bag. She turned to look at Iccy, when he asked about seeing her around the town. "Sure thing." she replied, kind of wondering, what that actually meant. Sure, she'd like to see him more, maybe even hang around in a group or just them two together...
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:52 pm

Iccy smiled warmly, nodding. "I-I promise, I-If nothing else, We're f-friends." He promised, nodding. "You d-deserve t-the best Colt in t-the world, a-and... I-I'm not that yet." he finished, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:54 am

Moon Whistle swung the bag over to her back and her ears flopped.
Friend-zoned..., she thought, but said nothing about it out loud. I guess it is still better than nothing.
She turned to look at him, and said, her voice a mere whisper, "You could be the best for me. I don't want anypony else."

[This came out a bit more dramatic than intented.]
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:37 am

Iccy paused, stopping. "... L-Let's go on a c-couple dates as f-friends. M-My treat. T-Then, m-maybe... Let's s-see things go f-from there." he relented, something twisting in the pit of his gut.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:39 pm

Moon Whistle pawed the ground a little, then said, "Sure, it might be fun."
Although, she did not sound quite convinced, but she was ready to give things a chance to develop.
"What did you have in mind, or would you like me to think of something?" she then asked, getting ready to head back to the town.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 4:51 am

Iccy shrugged. "N-Nothing major... J-Just things like this. B-But hopefully, t-things turn out better." He said, smiling weakly.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:51 am

"We could have a gaming night some time." Moon Whistle said while taking a path towards the town. "I have some boardgames at home gathering dust, because I can't play them alone."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 7:20 am

Iccy nodded, smiling. "T-That sounds lovely! A G-Gaming night i-it is." Iccy said. He hummed, Looking Toward the sky, before sighing. "... S-Sorry again for tonight..." He apologized, keeping his eyes in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 7:24 am

"Oh, it's quite alright. One can't force feelings, and things don't happen like in the ... uhm, romance novels, which I really do not read." Moon Whistle said, her last sentence being an absolute lie and that showing off from her face.
"My games just happen to be some foals' games. Equestrian Star and some sort of millionare-game. I've got to make an expedition to the closet."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 7:41 pm

Iccy nodded, smiling. "I-I can understand that. I-I'm a little e-excited for this, honestly." He said, nodding. "I-It'd be fun to play game."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 4:29 pm

Moon Whistle was starting to feel a little better about the situation. Maybe it would be the best to let things roll on with their own weight. "Yeah, it has been a while since I've last played some games." she admitted, "I hope the rule sheets are still there."
She fell silent for a moment, then turned to look Iccy and asked, "Should we invite more ponies...? Um, or do you want to play just against me? I mean, er, not anypony is keen to play little foals' games..."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:23 am

Iccy thought about his other friends... then cringed. rather noticeably. "... H-How about some of y-your friends? M-Mine... W-Well, T-They are p-pretty much what gives P-Ponyille it's reputation as c-crazy." He admitted, blushing out of embarassment.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:28 am

Really, Iccy had no reason to feel embarassed. Moon Whistle sighed and muttered something along the lines: "I don't have many friends".
It was hard to admit, but it was the truth. She had barely made friends with Arpeggio, so she might ask him. Or maybe Blackberry, but Blackberry might be too mature for foals' games.
"I'll - er - ask around." she then murmured, ears flopping again.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 3:30 pm

Iccy smiled back. "T-That makes two of us... A-And, Well, O-of my friends, I-I've got t-the drunk, t-the mad scientist, a-and the no-n-nonsense Newspaper editor." he listed off, humming. "A-And, w-well, meetings between us e-end rather badly." he added, nodding.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:39 pm

"Aw, I'm sorry to hear that." Moon Whistle said, an apologetic smile on her face. "Maybe we then, um, should play just among us two. Or I can ask around, maybe Arpeggio or Blackberry will come and play. I, uh, mean that if there is just two players, the odds of winning are just fifty-fifty and it is kind of dull."
She blushed a little, remembering how she had sometimes ended up having a wrestling match with her big brother after a boardgame gone wrong.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:53 pm

Iccy shrugged, smiling. "I-I'm up for e-either. J-Just as long as I can play with you, e-eh?" he said, smiling, shivering a bit. "B-Brr, It's cold..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching the stars
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next