My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peace and Tranquility

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Peace and Tranquility - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Tranquility   Peace and Tranquility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:54 pm

Stormy wore a grin as he thought how funny how things work so well together. Perhaps he would be following the Fool's path if it turned to be this interesting. "I suppose it has gotten pretty late and we should get up early to make a good start towards Canterlot. I'd like to be able to be in the path pass to Canterlot before the sun hits it's hottest point in the sky."

Stormy remembered one time he walked for hours drenched in his own sweat when walking, well running from a town in the foggy valley near Canterlot. The native their didn't take to kindly to outsiders. "Well just tell me where to lay my stuff and head. And off to sleep with the both of us then?"
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Tranquility   Peace and Tranquility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:57 pm

"Yeah." He walked over towards his caravan in the town square. "I'm extremely glad I learned that transformation spell..." He went inside, walking past the 'Velvet Room' where he did his readings. "Just find a space here..." He went into the living quarters, which were fairly neatly organized, if a little small. "...If you don't mind sharing it, you're welcome to sleep in the bed..."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Tranquility   Peace and Tranquility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:28 pm

Stormy closed his left eye as he said something about a transformation spell, but he decided it likely wasn't important at the moment. Everything was revealed in time.

Stormy looked at the inside of the place with grin as set his bag in a corner without many things to grow list in as he walked about the little space. "Seems to be just fine to me. " Stormy took you as one who enjoyed the right side of the bed as he crawled inside. "Ahahahaa. Last time I shared a bed was when I had to perform a sleeping ceremony with the small community left of "Those Who Dream" . Most of the ways the honor things and do things involves sleeping."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Tranquility   Peace and Tranquility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:39 pm

Scryer chuckled slightly. "Is that so? I must admit, I'd never heard of them before that; I look forward to traveling with you if it means I hear more stories like those." Scryer did indeed prefer the right side of the bed; he crawled in, getting comfortable. He felt... happy. Happy that he wouldn't be alone that night.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Tranquility   Peace and Tranquility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:46 pm

"Well there a long forgotten tribe." he blew out the lantern with a grin as the light blanketed the room. "They all caught the cutie poxes and broke apart to avoid all dying out. Can find all sorts of ponies with 1/16th Those Who Dream in them."

Stormy snuggled into the pillow as he put on the lightest blanket. it was still a little hot outside on this pretty summer night and he did not want to be remembered as the col who made his bed drenched in sweat.

Stormy did very much like the idea of having a traveling pal. it had been a long and lonely walk sense gale had passed away. "Goodnight Scryer."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Tranquility   Peace and Tranquility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:50 pm

"Tha'ts very interesting... Goodnight, Stormy..." Scryer thought to himself for a little bit, then rolled over onto his side, facing the other stallion's back. A single happy tear rolled down Scryer's cheek as the idea that he didn't have to travel alone again hit him. He wrapped his hooves around Stormy's waist, cuddling up against the older stallion. "Thank you, Stormy... thank you so much..."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Tranquility   Peace and Tranquility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:54 pm

Stormy dead asleep after he had said goodnight. A few little snores escaped him as dreamed of jumping off waterfalls with a backpack of snakes and having to wear three pairs of glasses to attend a party where they served water without cups.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Tranquility   Peace and Tranquility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:57 pm

Scryer remained cuddled up to Stormy, happy to have company for once in his journey. The unicorn fell asleep soon afterward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Tranquility   Peace and Tranquility - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peace and Tranquility
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2