My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.

My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Detour (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AstroTrain

PostSubject: A Detour (Open)   Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:53 pm

Paxaro slowly opened the door to the tavern and looked around the place. Far away from his usual lonely perches on Ponyville rooftops, he was not used to the crowded and alcohol-dank establishment. Some ponies were laughing, others were passed out, but the whole scene was alien to him. He stood still for a moment as the door closed. Something his father said echoed through his mind.

"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy than in the confines of a crowded tavern... now pass me the bottle, son."

Paxaro sighed and pulled up his hood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ToxicWaterfall

PostSubject: Re: A Detour (Open)   Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:49 pm

Snowy Aura wasn't usually the type to visit crowded places, especially not ones that had the most rowdy of crowds but today was special. It was her ice-cream carts opening anniversary and even though it wasn't a big of deal to most ponies she wanted to unwind and have some special cider.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://toxicwaterfall.deviantart.com

A Detour (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1