My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eerie Skull

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scoot That Loo

Eerie Skull Empty
PostSubject: Eerie Skull   Eerie Skull I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:17 am

[img]Eerie Skull 2e4mcg3[/img]

Name: Eerie Skull
Cutie Mark: http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/45209/the-skull-danger-eerie.jpg
Species: Pegasus
Colors: black, neon green, pink, gray, blue
Body: Skinnier than most ponies her age
Age: a little bit older than Main 6 (I don't know the word)
Personality: Flamboyant. She likes people to know she's there
Dislikes: Kite flying, eating soup, hooves that need lotion
History: Ever since she was born, Eerie was obsessed with death, graveyards, and (of course) exorcism. Both her parents jobs influenced this-- they were morticians. Her parents loved her but had to run there business so Eerie was always alone. If you only count the living. she would spend her days reading and memorizing headstones and looking up and memorizing in her mother's book how the pony died. When she went to school she soon figured out that parents had told there foals to stay away from "The daughter of the creeps". Even the teacher was uncomfortable around Eerie. Still, Eerie got her learning. One day at school, when they were supposed to go play in Unicorn Park, they had to cancel going to the park because of fire ant infestation. Eerie offered her special graveyard. They went. All the other ponies were scared. Eerie explained how ponies died and how they helped Equestria. She got her cutie mark. All of the other students congratulated her timidly. They still weren't fond of the graveyard.
Now Eerie Skull is a mortician, like her beloved parents who are now buried in her special graveyard. :D
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Eerie Skull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eerie Skull   Eerie Skull I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:31 am

So she is Black Hand?
Back to top Go down
Scoot That Loo

Eerie Skull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eerie Skull   Eerie Skull I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 3:04 am

@thunderclap What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Eerie Skull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eerie Skull   Eerie Skull I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:54 pm

Approved! Please join us in the chatroom. Like to know more about you.
Back to top Go down
Scoot That Loo

Eerie Skull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eerie Skull   Eerie Skull I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:59 am

Yay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eerie Skull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eerie Skull   Eerie Skull I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eerie Skull
Page 1 of 1