My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unsure

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dreamsicle Swirl

Dreamsicle Swirl

Unsure Empty
PostSubject: Unsure   Unsure I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:03 am

He seemed to have a lot on his mind as he sipped his worries away, unsure of himself in a lot of respects... he also seemed to just need somepony to talk to. He was still his cheerful self, but a look of thought and inner debate was spread across his face, returning whenever the bartender looked away.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Unsure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsure   Unsure I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:19 am

Shala sighed, polishing the glass behind the bar endlessly. Another new pony she had never seen before was sitting at the bar, trying to hide his troubled look every time she looked her way. Shala didn't know if she should feel annoyed or indifferent. Chances were he either wanted to date her or he had legitimate issues on his mind. So far she had not had any issues with the former.

"....You get dumped by a mare or something? Because if you keep trying to pretend i don't see that your troubled I swear ill slap it out of you." Shala hated standing at the bar in the middle of day when traffic was low and there was nothing to do. She hated it even more when a pony with something on their mind was there and she didn't know what it was.
Back to top Go down
Dreamsicle Swirl

Dreamsicle Swirl

Unsure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsure   Unsure I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:24 am

"Oh it's uhh... not that, definitely not that. I don't have a marefriend." He smiled, putting on that same brave face he had everytime she looked over, masking something that he knew was obvious to somepony who saw this type every day.

"It's a bit different than that, a little weird too... have you umm..." he leaned in, "ever thought of being a-a colt? Cause I've thought of being a mare every now and then... and events lately have been pushing it further into my mind. Nothing raunchy but... I think it'd feel better. My creamsicles aren't helping either, they're only temporary." He felt sure about telling her, wasn't afraid she'd be all that judgmental, and at least the worry seemed to be disappearing a bit after telling somepony. Dream had no good friends to tell in the town, since he had only just moved here.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Unsure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsure   Unsure I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:30 am

Shala stared at Dream, maintaining her rough and irritated look. She appeared to just look at him blankly for a few moments, like she had not heard a thing and was on a mental lock down.

With little warning, she spun around, grabbing a generic bottle of vodka and drank directly from it. This went on for a few moments before she gasped for air and turned around. Her eyes looked a bit more relaxed, but not by much.

"...What was that now? Don't speak none of those riddles and confusion. I need to be less sober for that."
Back to top Go down
Dreamsicle Swirl

Dreamsicle Swirl

Unsure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsure   Unsure I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:33 am

He watched her drink with a blank look on his face, pursing his lips and popping them as he waited, then spoke softly.

"I-I uhh..." he peered around the bar, "I've felt like I need to be a mare for the past few weeks. I can't shake the feeling, and I don't have anypony to tell, so it's been bottled up and that's why I'm drinking. Understand?"

He explained as plainly as possible, still not sure if she had got his drift, "a-and the name's Dream by the way."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Unsure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsure   Unsure I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:50 am

Shala blinked at him a few more times, before looking at the bottle of vodka. She shrugged and rolled her eyes and set it before Dream.

"Wow...Well you did it. You totally are the most interesting customer to ever trot in here. Have a drink on the house." She got out a glass of ice for Dream and pushed it to him. "You must be having a crazy week. You know drugs can kinda mess with your head and all.....Oh wait...You're being serious?....Are you related to Blackberry?"
Back to top Go down
Dreamsicle Swirl

Dreamsicle Swirl

Unsure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsure   Unsure I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:04 am

"Blackberry?" He asked, cocking his head a bit, looking at the bottle before grabbing it and going bottoms up, not bothering with the ice.

"Can't say I've met 'em..." He burped, getting quite a bit woozy... he couldn't hold alcohol very well. "But see... I like being a colt, but I really wanna be a mare... confusing see?" He peered through narrowed eyes at her.

(( Open for anypony ))
Back to top Go down
Cobalt

Cobalt

Unsure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsure   Unsure I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:48 pm

Cobalt approached the tavern at his leisure. He'd finished reading for the day, and the sun was still high in the sky. He'd had nothing else to do, so the colt fancied he'd get more familiar with the local place most ponies gathered at for a night of fun. Sure, he'd been at the place before a few years ago, but it was seldom he went. The Pegasus wasn't exactly fond of alcohol, though he figured if so many ponies drank it, he should at least give it a fair chance.

The sunlight was glaring, and the stallion was forced to blink repeatedly at somewhat rapid intervals. Entering the door, Cobalt's eyes almost jumped at the chance to adjust to a dimmer setting. It was easier on his eyes, and he gave the slightly familiar place a content smile.

"Finally, I can see."

He huffed out a breath in what was obviously satisfaction. The place smelled of food stuffs and booze, but it didn't merit a negative reaction. Cobalt took notice at how empty the bar was.

Isn't it normally filled to the brim here?

Cobalt squinted his eyes some behind his glasses, making sure he wasn't just being some dolt, possibly looking over just about everyone in the room. Sadly, he wasn't. It was all but abandoned here. Though, it was more quiet because of that, and this Pegasus certainly wasn't complaining.

He took to the bar, moving at a calm and paced trot. He wasn't in any rush, wishing to take a gander at the scenery this place had to offer. He figured he'd sit next to the only other inhabitant of the bar save the bartender. It might do good to be near them, only so the pony serving the refreshments wouldn't be strained to walked back and forth constantly for no good reason.

He'd waited to strategically insert himself into his seat beside the earth pony. The colt approached when there was a loll in the apparent conversation between the two. Gingerly sitting down, he gave the boldest smile his face could muster, and politely asked Dream, "Mind if I have a seat here?"
Back to top Go down
bob

Unsure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsure   Unsure I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:04 am

Merlot entered into the bar looking for a good time, he was kinda sad that it was fairly empty. Oh well thought Merlot, I guess I'll have to wait for something to happen.

He took a seat near the ponies, hoping they would have something interesting to say.
Back to top Go down
Dreamsicle Swirl

Dreamsicle Swirl

Unsure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsure   Unsure I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:13 am

He peered over at the pegasus pony trotting up to him, a smile on his face as he patted the stool next to him. "Go ahead and have a seat, my name's Dream and... umm..."

He felt incredibly awkward, trying to conjure up the strength to tell yet another pony, until he noticed a third colt trotting in, greeting and waving to him as well, "m-my name's Dream~" He went silent for a while, wiggling his tail about behind him as he looked over at the bottle and chugged down a few more large swigs. ~Might as well get it out~

"I've... been considering becoming a mare... more permanently than my creamsicles could hope to imitate." A few words were slurred here and there, but completely understandable nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Unsure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsure   Unsure I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:23 am

Shala looked at all the new arrivals, figuring it was time to quiet up now and change the subject. But she was even more surprised when Dream not only instantly introduced himself, but told them flat off the bat what was on his mind.

"...Okay....Yeah, welcome to Ponyville. You might want to get drunk before you go any further." She got out a few glasses for the others.
Back to top Go down
Cobalt

Cobalt

Unsure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsure   Unsure I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:32 am

Cobalt tapped the finely polished oak of the bar for a knock or two, just out of curiosity. It was very well crafted, he liked it. The pony's ears perked up in interest as Dream told him his name.

"Dream, huh? That's a nice name, I like it. I'm Cobalt, glad to meet you!"

After the "introduction" was sorted, he tilted his head, waiting. Dream seemed like he had something he was trying to formulate a way to say. Cobalt gave a subtle "M'hm" as the colt repeated his name, the Pegasus now waiting for the next part.

The words were spoken, and his face still had that kind-hearted smile on it. His opinion obviously wasn't altered much, if at all.

"A mare, huh? To be honest, I've never thought of becoming one. What makes you wish for that? That's of course, if you don't mind me asking you."

Dream already seemed like an interesting pony, one Cobalt definitely wanted to get to know better. The blue and teal pony's gaze, along with his near undivided attention found its place on the colt sitting beside himself. He waited for what he mused might be a long winded story, or just a simple explanation that justified his desires. Either would be fine, Cobalt was just eager to exchange more words. It was seldom he got to be social, it was fun, new, exciting even!

Though as these thoughts began ceaselessly coursing through the stallion's head, the bartender's suggestion didn't fall on deaf ears. His eyes flashed to hers, and he gave an acknowledging nod. He'd talk with her shortly, though he did just ask Dream about something. He didn't want to be rude to someone he might soon be calling friend.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

Unsure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsure   Unsure I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:37 am

Another pony entered the bar; a purple unicorn with a mane a mixture of purple and blue. Scryer walked in, taking a seat at a nearby table; he pulled his trusty Tarot deck out of his saddlebag and began shuffling them and drawing, looking around the bar at the ponies inside.
Back to top Go down
bob

Unsure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsure   Unsure I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:59 am

Well that's creepy thought Merlot upon overhearing at what Dream had to say, it was very unnerving to think a Stallion could become a mare. Merlot was tempted to say something to Dream, but he waited to get drunk before saying anything on his mind.

"Barkeep, I require booze." Said Merlot bluntly "Just give me a random drink, I don't care what it is."
Back to top Go down
Dreamsicle Swirl

Dreamsicle Swirl

Unsure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsure   Unsure I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:09 am

He felt a little more awkward now that another pony had trotted in... make that two more ponies now, going quiet and simply sipping at his drink as he peered over at the four other ponies.

"S-so... umm, anypony interested in a creamsicle?" He asked, trying to lighten the mood... maybe just having friends would help him get over the blue funk of impossibility that he was in.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Unsure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsure   Unsure I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:13 am

Shala was not sure what drink Colbalt wanted, but she was not going to simply wait. She made him a generic vodka and pushed it over to him. As for Merlot, he had her interest. A pony that just wanted alcohol, not caring what format it was.

Now THAT is a pony that can drink. She thought. Grinning, she got out her absolute favorite drink that go her messed up the fastest. Bacardi 151.

"Here you go stranger." She said, pouring him a glass.
Back to top Go down
Cobalt

Cobalt

Unsure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsure   Unsure I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:08 pm

There were more ponies now, it made sense that Dream suddenly didn't want to really relate too much of his current "issue". The colt's eyes swiveled, turning towards Shala as she slid towards him a clear looking liquid that he almost mistook for water. That was, until he got a whiff of the stuff. What ever it was, this was strong. At least to an alcohol deprived pony such as himself.

The Pegasus swiftly took up the glass, eyeing it up for a moment. He quaffed the substance, removing a sizable chunk of the liquor from the glass. The taste was astonishing. It wasn't exactly horrid, but it was a potent brew. His eyes nearly began to water, his throat burned.

Although no outward negative emotions or reactions were visibly displayed, Cobalt refrained from drinking the vodka in such large quantities. A small time later, the pony was becoming slightly lightheaded. Moving his limbs felt sluggish and odd, almost like someone else was doing it.

All the while, his smile became ever more calm and relaxed. Cobalt felt good.

"Thanks for the drink, uhm... Mind if I have your name?"

The stallion interrupted his own thank you so that when he knew her name, he could thank her properly. Of course, this was a bar; who in the world here cared about etiquette? Without realizing it, Cobalt was probably just making himself look bad by attempting to be considerate and polite.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

Unsure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsure   Unsure I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:57 pm

The purple-coated unicorn remained at his table, thinking for a moment about what struck his fancy. "Hmm... I feel like a wine tonight... a strong red of some sort."

He turned his gaze towards the bartender, not fully sure of what the etiquette was for ordering in the town he was in.
Back to top Go down
bob

Unsure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsure   Unsure I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:44 am

A big grin came onto Merlot's face. A glass of Bacardi 151 would likely make this a good night in the very least.

"Thank you, bar keep," Said Merlot enthusiastically "Good choice in drink." Within a matter of seconds the glass had already been emptied, and the good feeling of intoxication was coming onto Merlot. "I require more of this!"
Back to top Go down
Dreamsicle Swirl

Dreamsicle Swirl

Unsure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsure   Unsure I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:40 pm

He continued to chug his drink down, the bottle empty after the third or fourth bottoms up. He peered at the bartender, obviously very drunk, his vision a bit blurred as he looked over at Cobalt with a drunken grin. "Heh... ish good to have friends, eh? Makes you forgot about all your worries and cares when you can just down a few drinks wiff yer friends."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Unsure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsure   Unsure I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 3:24 am

Shala smiled at this pony whom drank her favorite so fast. "Whats your name stranger?" She asked, pouring him another. She liked his style, but hoped he would slow down so that she could get a chance to understand him.

A few moments of consideration, she poured another glass, this one for her.
Back to top Go down
Cobalt

Cobalt

Unsure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsure   Unsure I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:00 am

Cobalt sighed, his ears momentarily dropping to either side of his head, his thank you more or less ignored. The colt tried not to let it get to him. Though, what would have been a frown swiftly turned into a wide grin as his newly acquired friend began talking to him. As time went on, the pony had begun taking increasingly large gulps of his drink, it down to about half of its former glory.

"Yeah, a bunch of fun 'ta have a drink with yer' pals."

As he took another drink from his glass, he seemed less inclined to carefully dose the intake like he initially did. The reason being was to prevent the horrible burning, though his throat had long ago numbed, and he took o such precaution now. As the two ponies chattered about this and that, Cobalt had haphazardly swung a forehoof around Dream's shoulder. Socializing was better than this Pegasus could have ever imagined!

"I'm havin' a great time. How 'bout you, Dream?"
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

Unsure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsure   Unsure I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:57 pm

Scryer chuckled slightly before going up to the bar, a few seats away from the clearly inebriated Pegasus, merely one seat away from Merlot. While the fortuneteller was in no rush, he did look at the bartender mare, waiting for her to speak first before he ordered.
Back to top Go down
bob

Unsure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsure   Unsure I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:37 am

Shala had brought interest to Merlot, it wasn't a common sight for him to see a bartender who actually had a seemingly good taste in booze.Merlot took a small drink from the glass and began to speak.

"I am Silver Merlot the first, father of none." Said Merlot tipsily "And what is your name barkeep?" Merlot drank a bit more of the drink and awaited a response.
Back to top Go down
Dreamsicle Swirl

Dreamsicle Swirl

Unsure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsure   Unsure I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 5:03 am

Dream was in good company now, but a look at the pony with those strange cards had him sold on finding out what they were. Curious as he was sober, he got even more questioning when he was drunk, and waved the colt over with a grin on his face.

"Say, whatcha got there boy?" The pony asked with a sly smirk on his face, the expression a tad misplaced for such a simple question, a silly giggle escaping his lips as he peered over at the one he was addressing. "You some kinda... magic pony?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unsure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsure   Unsure I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unsure
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Tavern-
Jump to: