My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An awkward meeting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

An awkward meeting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   An awkward meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:08 am

Arpeggio managed to compose himself a little after taking a deep breath. "A-As... I've said before... it's like something out of a bad soap opera..."

He began thinking a bit, but said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   An awkward meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:26 am

Spring Shower blinked at the sudden revelation about the other stallion. She tilted her head and furrowed her eyebrow as she listened to the whole thing, looking from Thunderclap to Arpeggio.

After Thunderclap had yelled to the sky, Spring stood there in silence, trying to process everything she had just heard. She wondered if this was a joke-- but then again-- Thunderclap doesnt seem much like one for mean humor...

She squinted and turned her head towards Thunder, opening her mouth to speak but nothing came out at first, "Thunder--" she started, turning her head a little as she thought about what to say next, "what do you really feel about him...?" she asked nervously, her voice beginning to tremble a little.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   An awkward meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:37 pm

Thunderclap looked at Spring Shower, then to Arpeggio, then back to Spring. "Please don't feel threatened. He ismy best friend. But that is all." He walked up to Spring. "You are still my special somepony." He nuzzled Spring. "I chose you."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   An awkward meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:42 pm

(Music for this part: )

Arpeggio took a sharp breath; one could practically hear his heart breaking. He said nothing, though tears began dripping steadily down his cheeks, hitting the ground; his head was hung, his eyes obscured by his mane.

"Y-You..." His body shook slightly. He took slightly shallow breaths.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   An awkward meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:00 pm

Spring Shower nuzzled Thunderclap for just a second but then looked to Arpeggio with concern. She went over to where he lay on the ground and kneed on all fours next to him, putting a foreleg over him, "Arpeggio..." she said with a concerned voice, "I'm so sorry Arpeggio..." she tried to comfort the other pegasus.

She was still bewildered at what was happening with Arpeggio and Thunder-- and while she was happy that Thunderclap confirmed that she was the only special somepony in his life-- she knew what it was like to have your heartbroken-- and she knew Arpeggio had to be going through that right now. The only thing she could think of doing was trying to help him through this rough period.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   An awkward meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:33 pm

Thunderclap walked over to his friend. He could not even imagine what his friend was going through. He never was in this kind of situation before. He put an arm around his friend. "I'm so sorry Arpeggio. Anything I can do for you?" He asked, genuine concern in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   An awkward meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:50 pm

Arpeggio shook still, now with barely-restrained anger. Break his heart, then pity him? Maybe that wasn't what they were trying to do, but to Arpeggio, that's what it felt like.

He took a shuddering breath, then shook them off. He gave a pained yell and swung a hoof powerfully at Thunderclap's face. Not caring whether he connected or not, he stepped back, raising his head, hot angry tears running down his cheeks. He shook as he glared at the two of them.

"You... DAMNED stallion! Break my heart... then this?! ...You broke your oath... which I suppose makes us even, since I CAN'T keep my promise to you."

He choked back a sob, glaring at them both. "...I... hate this situation... I... hate your relationship..."

"...And... I... HATE... YOU... BOTH!" He sobbed once, then spoke with a hollow bitter tone. "...I hope you two have a buckin' happy life together." He turned around and took off, crying. His path was going right towards the Everfree Forest, but he didn't care. All he wanted at that moment was to be as far away from there as possible.

Last edited by Arpeggio on Tue May 29, 2012 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   An awkward meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:14 pm

Spring Shower backed up in surprise at Arpeggio's outburst. She was speechless as Apreggio declared his dislike for many of the current issues. "Arpeggio..." she said lightly as he began to run off.

Spring blinked and looked to Thunderclap, "Should we go after him...?" she questioned, unsure what the proper response with Arpeggio would be, "I don't want him to hate us..."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   An awkward meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:22 pm

Thunderclap rubbed his face. That punch was unexpected, and hurt quite a bit. "I'm not sure going after him would be a good idea. If he wanted us with him, he would have stayed. We should give him time to cool down." He sighed and hung his head. "I'm so sorry about dumping this on you Spring. I'm.....................sorry."
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   An awkward meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:40 pm

"Are you sure?" Spring Shower asked questionably, looking towards where Arpeggio ran off to, "I mean, sometimes going after them confirms you care-- but I suppose cooling off works too-- it depends on the pony..." she said, confused on what to do.

"You're going to have to explain to me what exactly is going on, cuz I'm still confused," she said, raising an eyebrow at Thunderclap, "but right now we've got to figure out what to do with Arpeggio-- he IS your best friend and we cant let that get messed up from all this..." she said assuredly.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   An awkward meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:03 pm

Thunderclap sighed. "I guess you're right. I should go after him." He said. Thunder walked next to Spring. He nuzzled her neck. "Thanks for staying with me, even through all this." He said. "You can go do something else, if you would like. I have some important business to attend to." He said and started to follow Arpeggio.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   An awkward meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:17 pm

Spring Shower looked up at Thunderclap, "I wish I could go with you..." she said honestly, "but I know that I'm part of the reason he is upset... I'll wait around here for a little bit if you need me for anything..." she said, stretching her head up and giving Thunderclap a small kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   An awkward meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:44 pm

Thunderclap returned the kiss. "I'll be back soon." He said. His wings spread out. "I'll see you later." He said, and flew off.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   An awkward meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 7:58 pm

Thunderclap walked back to town square. His head was drooping slightly, and he was obviously sad. "Dangdangdang" He murmured. He looked around for Spring Shower. "I really need to see her now. I really need someone."
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   An awkward meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:03 pm

Spring Shower was sitting quietly infront of the fountain in the square. She was trying to wrap her mind about what could possibly have been happening between Thunderclap and Arpeggio.

Spring saw Thunder approaching out of the corner of her eye and jumped to her hooves. She approached him as he looked about "How'd it go?" she said cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   An awkward meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:18 pm

Thunderclap hugged Spring. "Not so good." He said, tightening the hug. "I need a new place to stay." He said. "I think I'll take my bedroll and sleep out under the stars." He said, kissing Spring Shower's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   An awkward meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:12 pm

Spring Shower put her head next to Thunderclap's as they hugged, "I'm so sorry that this all happened," she said to him. Their relationship had just started-- she wasn't sure how comfortable she was having him staying at her home just yet. But she did not want him stuck outside all night...

"Uh-- we'll find you a new place to stay..." she said comfortingly.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   An awkward meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:36 am

"I don't need to find a place right away." He said. "I slept outside for a whole year, I could do it for a couple days." He broke the hug. "Still though, this is kinda depressing. I may have just lost my best friend. Why do things like this have to be so difficult?" He said, and sat down. "I need some cheering up."
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   An awkward meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:15 am

"I hope you two will be able to work things out," Spring Shower said to Thunderclap, "perhaps in a few days he'll be calmed down enough to work things over with you..." she said hopeful.

"What do you want to do?" she asked the bigger pony, "what can I do to help cheer you up?" she reiterated.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   An awkward meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:58 am

"I don't know" He admitted, "Just something to take my mind off of things." He stood up, "Well, actually just being with you makes things better." He smiled, "But we could fly around, or get something to eat." He suggested.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   An awkward meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:19 pm

Spring Shower blew up above Thunderclap and extended a hoof out to him with a pretty smile on her face, the sun behind her shining through her tail and mane, "I'm always up for flying," she said casually, "especially with my special somepony" she added.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   An awkward meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:22 pm

Thunder looked up. Spring Shower looked extra beautiful with the sun shining behind her. He took her hoof and flew up next to her. "Sure, a nice flight with you will take my mind off things." He then hugged Spring, "Thanks for this. You are so great."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   An awkward meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An awkward meeting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: Town square-
Jump to: