My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Delivery~!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Your Delivery~! Empty
PostSubject: Your Delivery~!   Your Delivery~! I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 7:56 am

Daffy Doo was Excited. The letter's recipient shouldn't be too far out of town... Yet. Still, after that run-in with Witch-Doctors and their plan to wed him in order to sacrifice him to... Well, Let's move on. He was finally here, and nothing was going to stand in his way...

TRIP

... Except for a solitary Pebble.

Daffy quickly tumbled to the ground, making a few spins, and having letters scattering everywhere. "Oh dear oh dear oh dear!" he cried, quickly gathering the letters before they were ruined by the ground.
Back to top Go down
raypoint

raypoint

Your Delivery~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Delivery~!   Your Delivery~! I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 4:54 pm

Ace High sighed as he watched the clumsy pony. He trotted over to him to help. "you should be more careful you don't want to misplace someones mail do you?" He picked up a few letters with his unicorn magic and handed them over to him.

Ace had moved to ponyville a few days prior and was just settling in. He was hoping to get some quiet away from the loud city like his other friends had told him about.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Your Delivery~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Delivery~!   Your Delivery~! I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:10 pm

Poor Daffy looked horrified at the thought of misplacing someone's Letter. "Lose a letter? Never! It's my Duty as Daffy Doo of Doo Delivery to Deliver dutifully!" He said, standing tall (as he could.) "I'm just on my way to deliver a letter too..." He peeked at one of the letters. "... Ace High."
Back to top Go down
raypoint

raypoint

Your Delivery~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Delivery~!   Your Delivery~! I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:19 pm

He nodded. "You have something for me?" he was surprised he had gotten a letter so fast. He took it looking it over. it was just another poker game he was invited too. He sighed Last thing he needed right now was to lose more bits traveling somewhere. He put it in his jacket pocket. He always liked getting dressed up to go out even if it was a little too flashy.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Your Delivery~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Delivery~!   Your Delivery~! I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:25 pm

"Well! Glad that worked out! Couldn't imagine having to try to find you. I would have, eventually. But Regardless! Delivery Delivered Dutifully!" he said, thumping his chest.
Back to top Go down
raypoint

raypoint

Your Delivery~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Delivery~!   Your Delivery~! I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:30 pm

He smiled. "Well good luck with that.......Daffy right?" He asked he was still trying to run the tounge twister through his head that he had said before.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Your Delivery~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Delivery~!   Your Delivery~! I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:40 pm

"Yep! Daffy Doo, Deliverer for Doo Deliveries!" He said, Saluting. "No matter where, I deliver!"
Back to top Go down
raypoint

raypoint

Your Delivery~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Delivery~!   Your Delivery~! I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:45 pm

"Doo deliveries?" He asked. He walked with him.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Your Delivery~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Delivery~!   Your Delivery~! I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:53 pm

"Yep! Doo Deliveries, The Company I work for! We Deliver things ALL over the world! Well, The known world." He said, nodding.
Back to top Go down
raypoint

raypoint

Your Delivery~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Delivery~!   Your Delivery~! I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 6:00 pm

Ace looked around "so A pony like you would know this town like the back of his hoof huh?" he asked trying to keep up.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Your Delivery~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Delivery~!   Your Delivery~! I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 6:01 pm

"Somewhat! I mean, I know the general layout..." he admitted, shuffling a hoof.
Back to top Go down
raypoint

raypoint

Your Delivery~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Delivery~!   Your Delivery~! I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 6:05 pm

"Maybe sometime you can show me around we can go get a drink or something how about that?' he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Your Delivery~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Delivery~!   Your Delivery~! I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:21 pm

"A Drink? Maybe later. I got letters to Deliver!" Daffy Declared, Thumping his chest again. "A Postcolt's Job is Never Done!" He shouted, Heading off.
Back to top Go down
raypoint

raypoint

Your Delivery~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Delivery~!   Your Delivery~! I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 4:05 am

Ace nodded. "See you around." He trotted off looking around the marketplace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your Delivery~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Delivery~!   Your Delivery~! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Delivery~!
Page 1 of 1