My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sarinas and Elegance aren't dead.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raynie!

Raynie!

Sarinas and Elegance aren't dead. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarinas and Elegance aren't dead.   Sarinas and Elegance aren't dead. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 3:11 am

"I just wanna see whats going on," Sarinas said walking slowly to the window and saw that the post wedding festivities were starting. That was the one part of the wedding she was looking forward to, and she'd be up here for it all...

She turned and smiled at Elegance, "yah just have to have confidence in those around yah," she said still with the optimism she's had since the beginning, "being right does not matter to me, I am just happy we are all alright." she said with a calm smile.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

Sarinas and Elegance aren't dead. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarinas and Elegance aren't dead.   Sarinas and Elegance aren't dead. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 8:24 am

"Let it not be said that I am ungrateful," Elegance said softly, just looking down at everypony else, "It's just that I have more...expectations than I have confidence. Everypony has an obligation to their best, and I feel disappointed if I think one does not fulfill their potential, even for the most trivial of things. Since Canterlot was on the line, more than disappointment... I felt furious at the thought of losing it."

She looked beyond the castle, and onto the city itself, which had also lit up in response to the wedding. The glorious city, its foundation of pride and structure of genius. The city that she and her forefathers created. Enough blood from the Design family was put into its stones for Elegance to be able to call it a relation.

And it was living, a much as a pony lives. How could one not look upon it and say otherwise? To have it destroyed...was like allowing the death of a very old and very precious thing.

"...carved into the very bones. We will never forget," she whispered.
Back to top Go down

Sarinas and Elegance aren't dead.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2