My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ace high

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
raypoint

raypoint

Ace high Empty
PostSubject: Ace high   Ace high I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:40 pm

Ace high 10crwci

Ace High
Species: unicorn
Mane: white and black covers left eye
Tail: short white and black
Eyes: light gray with glasses
Body: average
Cutie Mark: playing cards
Personality: very high strung. He is very smart and likes to party and win any kind of gambling he is part of. He is also A bit adrenalin junkie if he gets the chance and ready to support his friends.
Likes: Getting dressed up. playing poker as well as any other gambling he can find. Going to see movies and talk about them as well as playing video games if he gets the chance
Dislikes: Being short on bits. kicked out of parties, slow days and cheaters
History: working as a Pro poker pony ace high became a big hit in canterlot and trottingham winning large circuits. He decided on of the best places to move was Ponyville so he took what bits he had left and got himself a nice home.

Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

Ace high Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace high   Ace high I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:50 pm

solid app, maybe give us a little more history-- maybe tell us how he got interested in poker.

But from one Ray to another--
Ace high Stamp-of-Approval-61

Be sure to come join us down in the chatbox at the bottom of the main page!
Back to top Go down

Ace high
Page 1 of 1