My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A question

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

A question - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question   A question - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:24 pm

Thunderclap laughed. "You may have overreacted, maybe just a little." He joked, trying to cheer Arpeggio up. "But its understandable. I just don't see why you feel this way. Maybe that's why I seem a little insensitive." He brought up one hoof and started to stroke Arpeggio's mane. "I did live by myself for about a year. I guess I just don't understand how relationships work."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A question   A question - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:27 pm

He closed his eyes slightly as Thunder stroked his mane. "Mmm... you want me to tell you why I feel the way I do? 'Cause I will..."

He still hugged Thunder. "Um... I'm sorry... but 'friend-zoning' is when someone tells someone that they just want to be friends... and the thing you told me is a non-direct way of doing that... That's why I reacted how I did..."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A question   A question - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:33 pm

"You can tell me whatever you want." He said, "I don't mind." He then looked right at Arpeggio. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean that. Its just, I don't know what to feel. I like you, you're a great guy. But I also like Spring. I just feel really torn. Plus, now I feel like you're guilting me into choosing you." He said, "And that isn't fair. Not fair at all."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A question   A question - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:42 pm

He closed his eyes slightly. "I-It's okay... I know you have to make that decision on your own..."

He took a shuddering breath, exhaling, then looking at Thunder. "I feel the way I do... because I didn't know anyone like you growing up. Just about everyone at Flight School was either mean, selfish, or some combination of both... at least in my class. ...I used to be really cold and distant when I was younger. Even after I graduated, I was still not very pleasant to be around; I tried making a new identity here; trying to have faith in others."

"...And I met several nice ponies in this town that proved it... honestly though, Thunder... I meant what I said. You are the kindest pony I've ever met." He gently tapped Thunderclap's chest. "You have a big heart... I heard the story of your childhood and I really admired your strength of will..."

He blushed slightly, looking away. "...and I didn't lie. I really do find you attractive... your muscles... feel amazing. That's part of the reason I like being close to you. ...And why your hug comforted me so much... I just feel safe with you. You have beautiful green eyes, too."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A question   A question - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:58 pm

Thunderclap blushed. "Wow. I...I didn't know you thought that. I didn't know I am really like that." He said. He rested his head on his friend's shoulder. "I....I just don't know what to do. I like you, but I like Spring as well. If I choose one, I know I'll make the other sad. And I just can't stand that. I can't bring myself to make another pony sad." Tears started to well up in the corners of his eyes. "I feel stuck, and it's an awful feeling. I...I...just can't do it!"
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A question   A question - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:04 pm

Arpeggio gave Thunderclap a nuzzle on his cheek, hugging him. "...We'll talk with Spring... we can figure this out. ...This is too hard on both of us; we can't just leave things as they are." He continued holding his friend comfortingly. "Guess it's just unfortunate that you caught the eye of two ponies, eh?" He began rubbing Thunder's back as well.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A question   A question - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:15 pm

Thunderclap laughed. "Ya! Its not my fault that I'm so darn sexy!" He said. Thunderclap then broke the hug and fell on his back, lying on the couch. "If only somepony knew how to deal with stuff like this." He wondered aloud.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A question   A question - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:19 pm

"Well, I'm not going to argue that first point." He chuckled and ran a hoof over Thunder's chest and stomach, partially jokingly. "Wish I could tell you, Thunder; your parents would probably tell you to 'follow your heart' or something like that... 'least, that's what I'm guessing. That... probably wouldn't help you, though." He thinks for a minute. "We really do need to talk to Spring... I still need to meet her, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A question   A question - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:46 pm

"Ya, I don't know what my heart tells me." He sighed, "So scratch that idea." He looked up at the roof. "But I thought you didn't want to meet Spring. I thought you wouldn't like her, cause, well, I.like her." He said. "I never thought I would be in a situation like this."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A question   A question - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:50 pm

He continued rubbing Thunder's chest and stomach with a hoof. "...Honestly, I really don't, but I'd be willing to put that aside for your sake, Thunder. We need to talk this out with her. Together, I'm sure the three of us can figure out a solution."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A question   A question - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:17 pm

"Well I think you should meet her. And don't treat her poorly at all. Please, she is a nice mare." He said, enjoying the rub down he was getting. "Please don't hate her because of me."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A question   A question - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:20 pm

Arpeggio, seeing that Thunder was okay with it, began massaging his roommate's chest, ribs, and stomach with both hooves. He didn't mind doing it; he hadn't lied, he really enjoyed feeling Thunderclap's muscles. "Don't worry... unless she gives me a good reason to not do so, I'll be pleasant."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A question   A question - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:24 pm

Thunderclap shuffled around in the couch. "I don't mean just be pleasant. Please please don't hate her. She deserves better than that." He said looking up at his friend. "Do it for me?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A question   A question - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:30 pm

"...Okay." He reached over, giving Thunderclap a peck on the nose, blushing slightly, then continued massaging him. "I don't hate her right now, either... and that won't change unless she does or says something to me to make me do so. ...Have a little faith in me, will you, buddy?"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A question   A question - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:25 pm

Thunderclap blushed when Arpeggio pecked him on the nose."Hey man, I have faith in you. I'm letting you massage me, aren't I?" He said and laughed. "And I'm not worried, I'm sure you'll behave yourself." He said and winked.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A question   A question - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:45 pm

He smiled slightly. "...Thanks, Thunderclap." He continued to rub his friend's body. He gave a wry smirk. "I always enjoy giving you massages. Feeling your muscles is always nice~" He snickered slightly. "I'm thinking I'll just pass on the wine tonight... that breakdown kinda wore me out... can I sleep on my favorite pillow tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A question   A question - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:49 pm

"Ya, wine might not be the best. Just rest for tonight." He laughed. Thunderclap cocked his head. "Favourite pillow? Ya, is it just in your room? I can go pick it up for you if you want to." He said
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A question   A question - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:52 pm

"S'okay... It's right here." He seemed to get overwhelmed with exhaustion, though he was smiling; he slid a little further up, then laid down, falling asleep, his head on Thunder's chest.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A question   A question - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:54 pm

"Oh! That's your favourite pillow." He said. He brought his hooves around to embrace his friend. "I'll always be here for you." He whispered into Arpeggio's ear.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A question   A question - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:56 pm

He returned the embrace, smiling. He mumbled something that sounded like "...Loveyou..."

He began snoring lightly, getting a restful sleep that he needed.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A question   A question - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 6:29 pm

Thunderclap heard Arpeggio mumble something. Before he could ask what was said, his friend was asleep. Thunderclap saw that as a good idea and fell asleep too.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A question   A question - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 6:32 pm

All throughout the night, Arpeggio clung close to Thunderclap's comforting presence; the brown-coated Pegasus was still kinda emotionally off-balance thanks to everything that had happened, but Thunder was comforting; he slept relatively peacefully. When the next day rolled around, Arpeggio was still asleep, resting his head on Thunder's chest.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A question   A question - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 7:56 pm

Thunderclap awoke to find Arpeggio still asleep on him. "This happens way to often." He thought to himself. He felt like he should get up, but decided against it. If his friend is still unstable, Thunderclap would want to be there when Arpeggio woke up.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A question   A question - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 7:59 pm

Arpeggio woke up not long afterward. "...Hey, Thunder..." He nuzzled Thunder's neck. "...M'sorry you had to put up with my breakdown the other night... Thanks for letting me sleep on you... it was comforting." He embraced Thunder gratefully, still nuzzling the other Pegasus' neck.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A question   A question - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:02 pm

Thunderclap nodded. "No problem. I'm always here for you remember?" Arpeggio then began to nuzzle his neck. Thunder didn't know how to react. "Um, is your face itchy? Trying to scratch it on my neck?" He asked, laughing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A question   A question - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A question
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next