My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Makeover

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Badger

Badger

Makeover Empty
PostSubject: Makeover   Makeover I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 11:39 am

Makeover
Makeover UnnamedMare

Species: Pegasus

Mane: Short, curly, green - tends to be glossy and neatly on curls. Well taken care of.

Tail: Long, curly and green - is as well taken care of as mane.

Eyes: Turquoise-blue

Body: A little taller than average, average build, not extremely athletic, but in good condition, white

Cutie Mark: Handheld (hoofheld?) mirror

Age (Baby,adult): Adult

Personality: Good-natured, well-mannered, Makeover likes to see beauty and kindness in everypony. She is generous in her advice, helpful and sweet. She calls anypony with a petname (such as sugar, honey, sweetie, dear, darling, etc.). Tends to be also naïve and gullible, easily cheated.

Likes: Grooming others, giving peptalks, shiny objects (anything goes), natural beauty enhanced or not, jewellery, pleasant flies in sunshine, gentle breeze

Dislikes: Efforts wasted, ungrateful manners, dirt, ponies who lack confidence.

History: Makeover was born in Cloudsdale, to parents, who were proud of their flying abilities. Both parents worked long hours in the Weather Factory, so Makeover got used to take care of her younger sister.

At early age, Makeover found an interest in grooming and taking care of others, so often her little sister got to be the 'volunteer' to new hairdos or other treatment. It took several years for her to discover the calling of beautifying, as she learned more about inner wellbeing and beauty, as well as the outer side of it. Her parents were often tired, so Makeover treated them both with wingfeather-groomings, massages, and hoofbaths and she earned their respect, even if she was not that powerful of a flier as the rest of the family.

In the door of the adulthood, Makeover moved to Manehattan to learn more about the arts of the trade. Being as gullible as she was, she did not end up in a respectable place in there, but her new working and learning place was a massaging parlour of a shadier kind, where they also offered other - more intimate - services alongside the massaging. Makeover was able to get out of the said business after she had made a deal with a rich sponsor. After that time, she ran away to Canterlot, getting a real spa job this time. She is not proud of the Manehattan period, and rarely speaks of it.

She is often on the move, possibly stopping next in Ponyville, in hopes of a new working place.

Last edited by Badger on Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Makeover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makeover   Makeover I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 3:05 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Makeover
Page 1 of 1