My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Running errands

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Badger

Badger

Running errands Empty
PostSubject: Running errands   Running errands I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:24 am

Moon Whistle was excited. Today she had made an important decision and the result of that decision was now being carried in a basket. Now she only needed to run some errands before the shops and stalls were going to close.

It was a cool afternoon, nearly evening already, so she was trying her best to hurry and still to keep the basket and the thing inside of it safe.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

Running errands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running errands   Running errands I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:38 pm

Arpeggio rested on a bench nearby, singing a tune. He and Thunderclap had eaten a little while ago and while his roommate went to work off the meal, Arpeggio just wanted to relax a little, which is how he got to where he was now.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Running errands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running errands   Running errands I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:41 pm

She noticed a familiar Pegasus nearby and waved at him, smile on her face.
"Hey, Arpeggio!" she greeted and trotted towards the Pegasus, the basket levitating by her side. It was a basket with a cover, so the critter inside would not get disturbed about things outside too much. Also it prevented an outsider to see what was inside.
"So, anything new under the sun?" the astronomer asked.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

Running errands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running errands   Running errands I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:44 pm

He waved back. "Hello, Moon Whistle; yes, actually. I have a roommate now. He's a really nice Pegasus pony named Thunderclap; you'll have to meet him sometime." He looked at the basket. "What's in that?"
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Running errands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running errands   Running errands I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:48 pm

"Ohhhh, a room mate?", Moon Whistle said in surprise, although it was not too surprising that Arpeggio would get one. She found him as a genuinely nice pony.
"This?" she asked and raised a basket, "there's my new little friend!"
The announcement was given with a beaming, happy face. "I just got him from the petstore, he's the coolest critter I've ever seen! I still need to get him a perch or a branch of some kind and some other stuff, although he can provide his own food."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

Running errands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running errands   Running errands I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:50 pm

"Oh? Is it a bird of some kind?" He became very interested.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Running errands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running errands   Running errands I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:57 pm

Moon Whistle winked at him. "Clooooose, but not entirely. I shall show you."
Slowly and carefully she opened the basket to reveal a pair of large ears and clear eyes on a small head and a brownfurred little body. The critter yawned and started to scramble out of the basket with its tiny claws. It was a tad clumsy because of the wings it had.
"He's a large-eared bat!" Moon Whistle said happily, "His name is Quibhýn - that's pronounced the same as Kevin."
The bat looked curiously around, then at both of the ponies. Then it spread its wings and dashed straight to Arpeggio's mane.
"Oh look! He likes you!" Moon Whistle exclaimed in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

Running errands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running errands   Running errands I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:01 pm

He watched the bat with interest, though he was rather startled when it suddenly dashed into his mane. "C-Clearly... huh... what a neat little creature..."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Running errands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running errands   Running errands I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:10 pm

The bat squeaked in a happy tone, and rubbed itself on Arpeggio's mane. Moon Whistle said, "Quibhýn, sweetie, come back. Arpeggio can't take you with him." Bat slided off the Pegasus' hair and flapped its way on Moon Whistle's horn. She gave out a delighted laughter, when the critter dangled there, right in front of her face. "Playful fellow..." she said, then gently putting the large-eared animal gently back to the basket and closing the lid, so the bat would not cause anymore chaos around.
She turned to look at the musician. "And this roomie of yours... Is he new in town, or a childhood friend of yours, or...?"
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

Running errands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running errands   Running errands I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:11 pm

"He's new in town... was a wanderer for a long time. You'll have to ask him his story when you meet him."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Running errands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running errands   Running errands I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:18 pm

"Ah, when I meet him..." Moon Whistle smirked. "Well of course, your friend is my friend and so on. But when would I get to meet him?"
The Unicorn was full of energy and feeling bubbly this evening. The pet had excited her a lot today and even the propability of meeting a new pony in town so soon after meeting Arpeggio made her interested and excited in a good way. Usually she was feeling somewhat anxious about things like these, but now - after a long time - she felt everything was going smoothly her way.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

Running errands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running errands   Running errands I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:22 pm

"Don't know. I'm sure you'll get the chance to, though; he and I tend to hang out a lot, so we're bound to cross paths eventually."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Running errands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running errands   Running errands I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:36 pm

"Wow, you two must be really close!" Moon Whistle said in surprise, her eyes widening a little. Quibhýn screached a little inside his basket and Moon Whistle levitated the basket, lulling it a little.
With a blush rising on her cheeks, she bit her lip and continued, "I am kind of jealous... I mean, you make friends really easily..." She eyed the surroundings, reminding herself that errands needed to be run, "I barely dare to approach the door of my crush and then sprint away without knocking."
She kicked the stony road, really disappointed in herself about the fact that she was not socially very skilled.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

Running errands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running errands   Running errands I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:56 pm

"We just mesh well... he's my best friend... I don't really have a whole lot of others. Didn't growing up. As for your crush... well, I dunno how good my advice would be, but sometimes... one needs to throw caution to the wind." He smiled
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Running errands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running errands   Running errands I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 3:26 am

"Would it really help?" Moon Whistle asked, drooping her head in such a manner that she appeared talking to the ground. She suffled her feet a little. "Maybe I should just keep my feelings to myself..."
She sighed, remembering the last time she had ever confessed her feelings to anypony - she had ended up with a broken heart.
"Um. I should really get back to my errands..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Running errands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running errands   Running errands I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running errands
Page 1 of 1