My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Floral Bloom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Floral

Floral Bloom Empty
PostSubject: Floral Bloom   Floral Bloom I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 4:38 pm

Floral Bloom
Floral Bloom 332pfgp
Species: Pony
Mane: Brunette, pulled up into a loose bun, decorated with various pressed flowers (normally in 'sunset' shades or light cream colours ).
Tail: Medium length, brunette (as with the mane) with pressed flowers
Eyes: Tired looking, and distant blue eyes.
Body: Floral Bloom is a tad taller than your average adult horse, her back is slightly less curved than normal mares.
Cutie Mark: A Bouquet
Age (Baby,adult): Adult.
Personality: Floral Bloom is a very calm mare, although she is prone to stress, which shows in her eyes when she isn't distant. She has the tendency to put on more than she can handle, and take things on she knows she isn't able to do. Toward other ponies she has a very open heart and couldn't bare to see anypony in pain, because of this she is rather patient, she will take the time to help a shyer pony out of their shell or a cruel one to warm up.
To those who she develops a disliking to, she is quite a different pony, her words subtly laced with venom and her tongue sharp as a thorn.
Likes: Flowers, gardening, eating out, wild life, making things.
Dislikes: Cruelty, disrespect, garden pests.
History: Floral Bloom grew up in Canterlot with her family. Her mother and father were ballroom dancers and fell in love with each other rather romantically when they were paired together as dance partners and since then never danced with anyone but each other.

Both her brother and sister took on dancing talents as well, her sister Salsa and her brother Swing, her parents made sure to nurture their dancing talents and were very tentative with developing them. While Floral Bloom sat a blank flank with no idea what to do with herself. Floral Bloom had two left hooves when it came to dancing, but her parents were sure she'd end up a dancer like her siblings. Floral Bloom soon noticed her parents were loosing hope for her cutie mark and so she took matters into her own hooves.

Floral Bloom never liked dancing as much as she should have, she didn't dislike it but she knew it would never be her forte. She began to explore around Canterlot and try new things to find her cutie mark. Baking, Music, Painting, Building and every other activity imaginable, but none proved effective.

One day, she was strolling through Canterlot near the market and saw a flower stall. She was intrigued, she always liked flowers, the way they smelled, how they looked, and she found herself gazing at the stall for longer than she should. She came back each day to gaze at them, the exotic plants, the normal garden ones, the arranged bouquets. The mare tending the stall smiled on her one day and gave her some seeds and said 'Why don't you try growing your own, little one.'
and she did.

Her first flowers were Alonsoa's and she nurtured the soil and watched them grow and tended to them passionately each day. She finally saw them bloom and she was amazed at their beauty. She picked them and arranged them in a bouquet to give to the mare who gave her the seeds as a present. The mare was very impressed with the bouquet and the look of surprise and happiness on the old mare's face earned Floral Bloom her cutie mark.

For the next few years of her life she learned every trick of the trade and grew flowers that won competitions and sold very beautiful corsages that even noble ponies were proud to wear on their hooves. Floral could press, grow, breed and arrange huge quantities of flowers and so she decided to move to PonyVille, and open a small business and become as successful as her siblings who had since moved away to bigger things.

Back to top Go down
Floralbloom

Floralbloom

Floral Bloom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floral Bloom   Floral Bloom I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 4:41 pm

Woops! it didn't log me in for some reason! sorry!
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

Floral Bloom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floral Bloom   Floral Bloom I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 5:28 pm

Is she a unicorn like in the picture or an earth pony like the species lists?

Other than that--
Floral Bloom Stamp-of-Approval-61

Last edited by Raynie on Thu May 17, 2012 5:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Floralbloom

Floralbloom

Floral Bloom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floral Bloom   Floral Bloom I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 5:29 pm

She's a unicorn, haha! Thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Floral Bloom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floral Bloom   Floral Bloom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Floral Bloom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Unicorns-
Jump to: