My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blurry Visions

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Badger

Badger

Blurry Visions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:56 pm

"It would be delightful to see your work. I am usually curious about other ponies' professions." Moon Whistle said with a soft and gentle smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:09 pm

Iccy blushed again, and turned toward the Telescope. Right. To work, then. Iccy bent low, carefully looking over the Telescope itself, locating where the viewing lens was attached to the rest of the Telescope. Soon, he was delicately unscrewing each screw, allowing him to look within the lens itself. "... I-It's jammed." he said simply, peering at it.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 2:55 pm

"Is it, really?" the blue Unicorn asked and came a little closer to have a look - as if she understood anything of complex technical mechanisms. "How did the lense get jammed?" she then asked and wondered if she had done something wrong with the telescope. "I usually treat it really well."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:00 pm

Iccy nodded, looking into the Telescope. "H-How old is t-the Telescope? S-Sometimes, Age o-outwears even the b-best of care." he offered, picking up a mini-wire brush and cleaning something on the inside.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:05 pm

Moon Whistle frowned, then admitted, "It is rather old... It's the second one I have ever owned, really. A good telescope is rather pricey."
She hung her head a little, feeling ashamed that she was not able to get new one whenever needed.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:40 pm

Iccy smiled softly. "T-That's fine! T-Telescopes are s-spendy... I-I can clean t-the Gears r-really quick, t-then it should b-be alright. I-If it s-still has p-problems, l-let me know." He said, Bringing the tiny brush in and scrubbing the gears. As soon as he was finished, he re-assembled the Telescope, and gently levitated it over to Moon. "W-Wanna give it a t-try?"
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 4:23 am

Moon Whistle could've hugged either the telescope or the mechanic. She did not do so. "Usually telescopes are not used during day time... " she said, "but I guess I could give a try to see if it works again. Must remember not to direct it towards the sun, though." She took the levitating telescope to her own magical grasp and placed it nicely in front of the window and directed it towards the opposite house.
Peeking to the seeing lense, she thought the sight was still a little blurry, so gently she twisted the knob and the sight cleared. At the moment she realized she was seeing right trough the window of the opposite house and propably something she should not see.
Moon Whistle blushed heavily and took a few steps back. "Um, eh..." she stammered, "It certainly, uhhh, works. Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:31 am

Iccy blinked, curious to what Moon Saw... but shrugged. "A-Anytime, Moon! I-I'm glad It works!" he said, giving Moon a gentle hug. "A-And, don't be a s-stranger! C-Come on by, M-Moon!" He added, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 12:55 pm

Moon Whistle blushed even deeper, when Iccy hugged her gently. She gave a soft chuckle, then started to pack the telescope back to it's bag. "About that stargazing..." she said, shuffling her hooves a little, "When do you want to go?"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 1:04 am

Iccy smiled brightly. "W-Whenever you're a-able!" he said, beaming. "I-It'd be fun, Just us a-and the stars." He said, nodding.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:52 am

Trying her best to keep calm, Moon Whistle gulped and said with a bashful tone, "How about tonight, then? There is supposedly nothing interesting going on, but one can't be sure if something happens."
"Just us and the stars", he said. If only..., she thought, but kept a small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:15 pm

Iccy Grinned. "T-Tonight it i-is! T-This is gonna be g-great!" he said, nodding. "S-Should I c-come over t-to your house, o-or s-shall w-we meet here?" He asked, before blinking. "A-Actually, H-Here would be too bright. P-Probably should g-go over to your h-house."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:20 pm

"I, um... I usually go further out to the meadows. Around the town ... well, ah, it is too bright." Moon Whistle explained, not really sure if she wanted Iccy to actually see the current chaos around her home.
She smiled at the enthusiasm of the grey Unicorn and packed her telescope properly and swung it neatly on her back with the levitating magic.
"On special nights I tend to bring a blanket and a little late-night snack, to make my stay more comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:26 pm

"T-The Meadows! L-Lovely place. I-It'd be a b-brilliant place t-to go." he said, nodding. "I-I'm a somewhat D-Decent cook, Should I b-bring something?" he asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:35 pm

Moon Whistle was completely flustered and at loss of words. "I, uh, usually just, er, bring something easy, ehh, like dried apple chips", she stammered trough a sentence, "If you want to, umh, cook something, enh, be my guest..."
She was feeling hopelessly weak, now that her dream was coming true. She could confess her feelings, tonight, maybe?
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 6:39 pm

Iccy smiled. "T-Then Cook I-I shall! I-I'll meet you at the m-meadows, R-Right?" He said, nodding. "I-I c-can't w-wait f-for t-tonight!"
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:06 am

"Alright then..." Moon Whistle said, heading to the door. "Shall we meet when the sun is setting, then? There is no point going out any earlier, because of the daylight."
She checked the strappings of her telescope bag and made sure it was firmly packed and would not fall off.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:29 am

"O-Of course! I-I'll be there, M-Meadows at S-Sunset." He repeted, nodding. "I-I can't wait t-to see the s-stars with you." he added, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:35 am

"Ah, see you soon then." Moon Whistle said and headed out. When she had closed the door behind her, she let out a silent scream of joy, jumping up and down. It got some curious looks from the passers-by, but at the moment, Moon Whistle did not care. Then, she took the direction of her home and took a swift gallop - she had things to get ready.

[Would this be the time to create a new topic? Maybe at the Whitetail Woods?]
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:03 am

[Sure! But first...]

Iccy smiled and headed to his kitchen. he hummed, having a random thought. 'Maybe she Has feelings for me? ... Nah, A Petty mare like her probably has a coltfriend."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:13 am

Intel woke up screaming, sweat pouring down his face, whole body shivering. It was not helped by the fact that he had woken up in a bedroom that was certainly not his. Raising his hooves to his face, he desperately tried to remember why he was screaming, but the dream was fading fast.

Still shivering, Intel curled up in the fetal position both wanting and not wanting to remember.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:25 am

Iccy nearly broke the pot he was cooking with. "G-GREAT CELESTIAL SISTERS! He shouted, shocked by the sudden outburst.

He put the pot off the burner and headed toward Intel. "I-Intel...?"
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:29 am

"Why was I scared?" Intel asked softly, "Why am I terrified? My heart is pumping blood like death was before me. But I don't even know why. Just fear. And confusion. Fear and confusion. It mocks me, like a mockingbird." Pause. "Wait, that doesn't even make sense! But why..."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:41 am

Iccy blinked, then sighed. "P-Probably a b-bad dream. K-Keeping yourself a-awake with those p-potions of yours w-will do t-that." With that, He lightly smacks Intel upside the head. "W-We don't have a d-deadline. Y-You CAN a-afford t-to relax s-some."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 5:40 am

"Every second doing nothing is a second wasted," Intel mumbled, still shaking, "...but I do need to refrain from the Phoenix Liquor. Law of diminishing returns. Oh dear. What was I so afraid of...?" He closed his eyes in thought. "I felt..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blurry Visions   Blurry Visions - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blurry Visions
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Marketplace-
Jump to: