My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:58 am

"BERRY PUNCH!" Shala shouted, victorious in her round of the game. "And you don't have to pamper me Intel. I can handle a few measly losses."
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:05 pm

Blackberry blinked nervously as they were not expected to list ponies living in Ponyville-- this normally wouldnt be a problem for him-- except he just spent the last two years out of ponyville and thus doesnt know who may have moved away or who has moved in to town. Only one of the three ponies listed before him he even recognized.

He gave a sigh of relief and listed the only pony he knew for sure was still in town as he had just seen his foalhood friend after he moved back in to town, "Pirouette, who runs the dance studio." he hoped beyond hope that it did not get back around to him because he would only guess who is still living in Ponyville.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:17 pm

Intel was surprised that Berry Bunch wasn't in the bar, nor did Pinkie Pie suddenly pop out of nowhere. "Cheerilee," he said, after making sure the school teacher wasn't in here as well. While doing so, he placed his flask on the table so he didn't have to reach into his pocket every time he wanted to balance his drink.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:20 am

Iccy thought kind of hard at this one. "... T-That one pony that s-seems everywhere... Miss... H-Hooves, I think?" He said, nodding.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:31 am

Shala making beckoning guestures as she rambled and tried to get a name off the tip of her tongue.

"What's her name? The cyan green one with...a harp...annd....LYRA!" She grinned again. "She is real interesting once you get to know her."
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:51 am

Blackberry hesitated-- there were so many ponies that lived here-- but who was still living here? He hadnt been to each place yet to know exactly who had stayed and who had moved on? Rainbow Dash? nah-- she could have left to Cloudsdale to become a Wonderbolt... Rarity? She's probably in Canterlot by now... Fluttershy? who knows... Wait-- he should stop thinking about the younger ponies with ambition and go with the older mares who are settled in.

Blackberry smiled and put his hooves on the table, "Old Miss Monograph, the librarian," Blackberry said proudly of himself-- not away that Old Monograph had retired well over a year ago, before Twilight Sparkle became the new librarian, and actually passed away a couple months back.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:36 am

"Wait, hang on..." Intel frowned, before automatically taking a swig of elixir, "Sorry, Blackberry. Librarian Monograph is now not in the land of the living." Thanks to the Phoenix Liquor, he could recall exactly when Spike had told him about the previous owner of the library. It was why Twilight didn't want to connect to L-space. The loss of 'charm' or something like that.

"Now...what sort of punishment....I know! Since Shala is a glutton for punishment it seems, her and Blackberry should...should..." A wicked idea surfaced in his mind. "...make out with each other!" He snickered like a teenage colt.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:41 pm

Iccy blinked, then blushed. "O-Oh dear."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:33 pm

Initially, Shala recoiled, nearly falling back in her seat in surprise. It wasn't so much the kiss, but the fact that Intel was the one to suggest it. And laugh like he did.

"Wow, so Intel does have a sense of fun and giggles." She looked to Blackberry with a large smug grin.

"Guess it's your lucky day now isn't it?" She said in humor. Shala leaned in toward Blackberry and offer her lips. She would make sure that when Blackberry kisses, she would use her magic to push his head into her for a few moments to keep him from thinking he could get away with a quick peck.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 5:08 am

Blackberry blinked. He had to kiss Shala...? He felt really awkward about doing that-- as he did not often kiss other ponies-- infact-- he has barely kissed any other ponies.

"Uh... okay..." He said weakly before closing his eyes and leaning forward till his lips met Shala's--
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 5:46 am

"Two cute mares making out with each other," Intel exposited to Iccy, proud of himself, "Can't quite believe they would do this over some silly game..."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 5:56 am

Iccy blushed and lowered his head. "I-I noticed." he mumbled, bright red.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:40 pm

Shala's ear perked at Intel's compliment to them both. She never got many compliments from him like that ever, and she treasured every one she got.

The excitement of the moment made her get carried away as her magic kept holding Blackberry to her lips for a lot longer than a normal kiss would allow. Anypony else watching would find the need to look away or feel rather awkward, especially with the slight working of Shala's jaw.

"Oh Blackberry, I didn't know you had it in you. Hehe." Shala giggled as she broke the kiss, blushing.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:52 pm

Blackberry rolled his eyes just a little at Intel's comments before leaning towards Shala.

His eyes shot wide as he felt his head being pulled towards Shala and hold him there, he resisted for a moment but then began to kind of like the kiss and closed his eyes and enjoyed it a little before eventually being released.

"Me!?" Blackberry yelled, his face quite a bit redder than normal, "that was all you! your horn was even glowing!" he pointed accusingly at Shala's horn.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:21 pm

Intel watched the kiss with severe amusement, hardly feeling either embarrassment or awkwardness. Smirking with interest, he had to noticeably stop himself from bursting into laughter at their reactions immediately afterward.

He smiled and poured himself another mixture. "Somehow I guessed that you fell into both circles of the sexuality venn diagram, Shala." Taking another gulp, he continued, "Anyways, can't really think of any other topic..."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:31 pm

Iccy mumbled weakly and sipped at his drink. It was kind of hard not to see his massive blush.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:41 am

Shala giggled and shrugged all innocently. "Me? Why you say that like you were completely unwilling the whole time. It looked like you wish you could have another." She giggled, talking with obvious sarcasm the whole time.

"I know you liked it. Even they both liked it." She pointed a hoof at the other two. "And yes, Intel, I like to have my fun on both sides of the fence. Do you?"
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:35 am

Blackberry blushed deeply as he turned his head away from Shala. She did have a point, he did kind of enjoy it. It had been a while since he kissed a mare. Even if she was pretty intoxicated...

Blackberry sighed as Shala spoke about playing both sides of the fence-- sure it was fine if Shala did that-- but in this situation she WASN'T doing such a thing-- they both knew that-- Of course Intel and Iccy didn't thought...
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:58 am

Intel poured another mixture and threw it back before replying. "Experimented once. Threw up afterwards. Do not wish to repeat the experience." If it weren't for the phoenix liquor, Intel would be angrily rambling at something or other and be half asleep. As it were, every single feeling was sharpened a little bit. His mind raced, counting the drinks he'd already had, measuring the drunk-knurd ratio of his state. His ears picked up and isolated chatter from around the tavern. His eyes noted something inconsistent with their guest, but couldn't place a hoof on it. He realised that Iccy was holding up pretty well now, and Intel experienced a little bit of shame and guilt when he realised that it was the inventor's constant exposure to this place that it was so. Then his thoughts turned to Shala/Ticky. Shala was out in full force tonight, reveling in the drinks even though she was supposed to keep talking like a maid. Better address that.

"And the night isn't over yet Shala. Just because you made out with her, doesn't mean you don't call Blackberry 'Mistress', or 'Ma'am', or 'My lady.'"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:01 am

Iccy placed down is drink. "C-City names. T-That can be our n-next Topic." Iccy threw out, nodding. "I-I can even start by taking out t-the obvious answer. P-Ponyville."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:56 am

Shala looked to Intel before smiling wide and turning red. Her cheeks burst with laughter as she almost fell back in her chair. "You did WHAT?! You....hehe...'Master' had some fun with another colt?" She smiled wide, now enjoying the special emphasis her last loss had forced her to use.

"I don't suppose Master would want to kiss Mistress here then perhaps to make up for it?" Shala giggled to herself rather enthusiastically.

"....Manehattan, my lord." She said to Iccy with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:38 am

Blackberry was still being a bit bashful from his kiss with Shala, to the point where he missed Intel's reveal, but did not miss Shala nearly falling out of her seat, which helped snap him back to reality in time to realize it was his turn for the game.

Blackberry smirked-- he may not have known who was living in Ponyville right now, but he knew his geography! "Detrot." he said steadily before glancing over to Intel.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:56 am

Oh, Geography. This was easy. And with the Phoenix liquor? Even more so. "I'll have to lose first, Tickyclock. Best city in the world, Canterlot."

Staring at his drinks he continued. "...are we going to continue this indefinitely?"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:20 am

"T-Trottingham." He said with a toast, Shuddering as the liquid went down his throat.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:31 pm

"Umm..." Shala changed her demeanor to a more intense and thoughful one as she concentrated. It did not help the image though when she slowly drank to stall for time.

"....Fillydelphia!" She said, quickly thrown in her word before Blackberry could say something and ensure her loss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Tavern-
Jump to: