My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:49 am

Iccy agreed, thinking there was nothing that could go wrong with a Simple game of Uno. Cards, Some fun, whole Shebang.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:02 am

Shala looked to Blackberry at the mention of other games. Honestly, she had just pulled out Uno because she had no better ideas. Intel's concern for house rules only made matters confusing. Confusing to the point of her wanting to change her mind.

"House rules? What? Who plays Uno with different rules?...Anyone even know if there is a deck here?" She looked about, knowing there was at least one in the bar somewhere, but usually it got lost.

"Intel, we haven't even finished agreeing on the game and you already got things about rules...What did mean by 'challenges' Blackberry?" She turned to him, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:40 am

"well--" Blackberry said, "I just thought that maybe instead of playing a card game, just a whole bunch of small games of randomy degrees. first two do that, whoever does most this, etc etc" he explained to Shala.

"I'm curious how our bets would be done--" he asked, "I mean-- with my other idea, the loser does this-- or the winner picks or something" he explained.

Last edited by Raynie on Thu May 31, 2012 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:45 am

Intel rested his head on his hoof. "Intriguing. Anything specific you had in mind? As long as you are not forcing anything down our throats, I am, as stated before, game."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:15 pm

"I-I'm in as w-well, R-Remember." He mumbled, nursing a glass of water-
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:05 am

Shala rubbed a hoof to her chin in what looked like one of her only honest thoughtful moments in a bar ever.

"...Huh...Yeah...Hard to say who owes who what...Meh, you can be in charge of that Blackberry. I'm drunk." She took another shot, using her drunkenness as an excuse for once.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:17 am

Blackberry looked up in surprise, "huh? what? me?" he stammered, "I don't even know what we're doing really, this was all your idea," he said motioning to Shala.

"How are we going to start, anyway?" he asked, brushing some of his mane out of his face.

Last edited by Raynie on Thu May 31, 2012 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:26 am

Intel shrugged, and took a sip of the curious mixture. "The list game? We start with a category, then we go around naming one thing from that category, making sure not to repeat what one has said before. When one finally fails, they get eliminated. The category is usually countries or poems or generals or something."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:53 am

Iccy Paled. Oh dear. [I really need to find a way to put in more. Maybe when the Contest Actually starts...]
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 2:12 am

Shala shrugged and was getting tired of waiting to figure out a game.

"Liquors. Bacardi. Now you go Blackberry." She said quickly, smiling at him, seeing if the sudden onset of the game could get him to delay enough and not think of a response in time. She took another shot after doing so.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 3:44 am

Blackberry looked surprise as Shala apparently started the game and passed it to him, "huh? uh, uh, Smirnoff." he stuttered trying to think of alcohol.

After his turn, he raised an eyebrow at Shala before turning his attention to Intel.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 7:50 am

Intel glared at Shala. "Oh, that wasn't predictable. Not at all. It's not like you know more liquors than I know fundamental magic flavours," he said in a flat tone, "Dragon Bleu. I can't believe I'm going along with this..."

He sipped his drink again.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:57 pm

"C-Chateau du chocolate." Iccy said quietly. "M-My Dad's favorite drink."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 3:23 am

Shala scoffed at Blackberry, finding his choice to be silly and yet fitting. "You would pick that." She muttered when he went.

Upon hearing Intel and Iccy's choices, she blinked and stared at them like she had earlier with Intel's 'liquor'. "...What? Are you kidding? The first things you name are things i haven't even heard of?...Well maybe Iccy's because i like chocolate, but Dragon Bleu? You got to be making that up."

Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 3:48 am

Blackberry raised his hoof at Shala as if to ask if she was seriously saying that to him. He wasnt really an expert in alcohol, knowing just a few types which were easy to get ahold of in Manehatten.

Blackberry sighed as Shala ranted and then thought for a second after she had stopped, "you didn't name anything, Shala," he pointed out, "you lost the game," he said with a grin crossing his face.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 4:14 am

"Really expensive stuff from Prance," Intel smirked, "And Blackberry is correct, Sha-la. Fastest elimination ever. Uh...punishment, punishment... I say that Shala addresses us as 'master' or 'mistress' using polite language for the rest of the evening. Like a maid, essentially. Do any of you have better suggestions?" He motioned towards Iccy and Blackberry.

The only reason that Intel knew of Dragon Bleu is that it was the best companion with Phoenix Liquor. The same volume of each would cancel each other out exactly.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:06 am

Iccy blinked. "I-I could always h-have her t-try kissing you, I-Intel." he offered, grinning. "And, s-speaking of Eliminations... Intel, Y-You and Blackberry lost. Golden Egg Vodk-ka."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:45 am

Shala laughed and pointed a hoof at Blackberry as if about to lay on him a sound argument not only telling him he was wrong but also rather dumb. But she found her open mouth hanging open as her mind failed to find the part where she did not lose. Intel's and Iccy's opinions did not help either.

Slowly, she lowered her hoof and closed her mouth, cheeks flushing bright red as her eye twitched a few times. Considering her past behavior, it seemed that Shala might have been upset about this.

She mumbled inaudibly to herself grinding her teeth and muttering obscenities about losing to 'lightweights'.

"....We are never talking about this again....ever...." She grumbled before quickly doing another shot and resuming her moody blush. Seeing as she lost to all of them, she did not know if she was expected for them all to agree on one thing, or if they all got to choose something.

"....Just pick something so we can be done with it, or do i have to kiss 'master' McFly here?" Her words were hardly that kind or polite to the standard Intel requested, but Shala hardly felt like entertaining it fully right now.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:34 am

Blackberry raised his brow with a grin as Shala realized her mistake. He turned to Iccy after he called out him and Intel, "Actually, usually when someone loses the game, you pick a new subject and start again," Blackberry explained.

"I'm good with either of those," he laughed slightly.

"We should also get a new subject started,"
Blackberry said, thinking a moment, "how about famous historic ponies, I'll start off with one of my favorites-- Vincent Van Burro."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:47 am

"Starswirl the Bearded. I like my idea, cause it lasts longer than one instant," Intel pointed out, "Plus, everypony benefits. Except Shala, of course."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:27 am

Iccy blushed and shuffled his hooves. "T-Tomhoof E-Eddisun" he mumbled, Embarrassed by his faux paux.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:52 am

Shala glared furiously at Intel. She didn't like this whole master and nice language thing. It totally clashed with her style completely. But things were only about to get worse.

"Famous pony? Ummm.....Sun of a...." She winced and gritted her teeth. "...Oh bother....I don't know any...Unlike you 'scholarly' ponies....." Her face was twisted in great restraint. There was almost a hint of an accent in her 'nice talk' that she picked up from listening to higher class ponies.

Yet again, Shala found this game ruining her.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:30 am

Blackberry laughed at Shala not knowing any famous historic ponies. "Really Shala? not a one?," Blackberry raised an eyebrow, "I mean, I was ready to say Andy Warfoal and all."

"So what else can we make Shala do aside from the proper speech?" Blackberry asked, "Something tells me we're not going to be able to convince her to not have any more drinks."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:41 am

"...I feel that two punishments in a row is a bit cruel. Shala can have a pass for now," Intel chuckled, "Next topic..." He paused, trying to think of something that would be fair for this colourful bunch of ponies.

"Ponies who live in Ponyville that aren't in the tavern at the moment." He looked around carefully. "Twilight Sparkle."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:56 am

Iccy blinked. "U-Uh... T-That Pink Pony... P-Pinkie Pie." He offered, nodding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next