My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Raynie!

Raynie!

'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:14 am

Blackberry smirked and raised an eyebrow has Shala hesitated, but it faded away as she managed to get a word in. He tried to remember what cities had already been used.

"Cloudsdale..." he said, pretty sure that one had not been used yet.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:29 pm

"Stalliongrad," Intel said simply, tilting his head this way and that, not missing a beat.

"Stalliongrad city of snow/is where the damned soldiers go/to raise their blades against their brothers/and cause great saddness in their mothers."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:43 am

Iccy paled. HE couldn't think of another town. "... I-I fold." he said, admitting Defeat. He was afraid of what dare awaited him.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:20 pm

Shala let out a hearty laugh. "I was going to say Appleloosa next and then be fresh out. Heck Iccy, i thought you would take it and I would be boned. Don't you schooled ponies know all the cities and stuff anyway?....Master, sir." She added the end quickly, nearly forgetting her dare.

"Ahem. So...uh..pray thee tell..or something...What dost thou needeth for punishment, masters and mistresses?" She asked aloud to everyone, rolling her eyes in her dry enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:03 am

Blackberry shrugged at Shala, not really know any of them well enough to know what an appropriate penalty would be for any of them.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:20 pm

Intel laughed and shook his head, partly at Iccy, partly at Shala stumbling over her speech.

"Celestia, do I have to suggest all the punishments? Shala, you work here. Is there a jukebox or something? We're gonna let Iccy here show everpony here how impressive his singing is."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:35 am

Iccy blanched. Oh dear. He'd have to sing. Well, He'd have to work past his stutter...
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:03 am

Shala immediatly lit up and flailed her hooves for attention. "Oh oh! I..." She frowned and rolled her eyes. "Master, I have a perfect choice. Allow me."

She got up out of her seat and trotted over eagerly to the jukebox in the corner, hitting it a few times and punching some buttons.

"Get ready to dance your hooves off Master Iccy. And SING!" (clicky)

Once the music started, Shala began to head back and swing her body around with a grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:50 am

Blackberry simply kept quiet as he did not really know these other ponies well enough to contribute in the conversation and often found silence a good method for not doing anything dumb.

He looked up as the friends suggested Icarus sing something. He had a pretty clear stutter-- it was questionable if he would be able to sing with that or not.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:02 am

Intel gave Shala a look that expressed a feeling of utter disbelief. "Really, Woods? Really?" before stifling laughter and her dancing (or attempts thereof). A few of the rowdier clients of the bar cheered. Some even danced and sang the bits that were easy to remember.

Intel sighed and got up from his seat, shrugging at Blackberry, before starting to step in rhythm with the tune.

"Hey Woods, are you dancing or are you trying to emulate a drunk trying to walk in a straight line?"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 4:40 am

Iccy Closed his eyes, walked foward, and cleared his throat. Taking a deep breath, he sang...

"What is love
Oh filly, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more
Oh, filly don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more

What is love
Yeah

Oh, I don't know why you're not there
I give you my love, but you don't care
So what is right and what is wrong
Gimme a sign

What is love
Oh filly, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more
What is love
Oh filly, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more

Whoa whoa whoa, oooh oooh

Oh, I don't know, what can I do
What else can I say, it's up to you
I know we're one, just me and you
I can't go on

What is love
Oh filly, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more
What is love
Oh filly, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more

What is love, oooh, oooh, oooh
What is love, oooh, oooh, oooh

What is love
Oh filly, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more

Don't hurt me
Don't hurt me

I want no other, no other lover
This is your life, our time
When we are together, I need you forever
Is it love

What is love
Oh Filly, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more
What is love
Oh Filly, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more (oooh, oooh)

What is love
Oh filly, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more
What is love
Oh filly, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more (oooh, oooh)

What is love?"

"... H-How was that?"
He asked, stepping down from the Stage.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:23 am

Shala, despite being a bit wobbly and all over, clearly showed some practice to such a dance before. She had energy to her moves, when they were not stumbling. When Intel got to his hooves to dance, Shala moved in closer to join him.

"Yes, really 'Design'." She said in counter to his addressing her. "Or I guess its 'Master Design' then isn't it. Sounds like bedroom talk though. I would like to see you dance like this sober."
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:59 pm

Blackberry raised an eyebrow and watched the other ponies. Shaking his head with a small smirk as he did so.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:50 pm

Intel paused to look at Shala's steps and movements and snorted. "Please. I've danced waltzes more complex than what you're stumbling out." It wasn't exactly true. Intel never did study waltzing beyond the simple 'one-two-three, one-two-three...' But stylish as Shala's flair was, the essential steps were simple enough to analyse after a couple of bars observation, and Intel was mimicking her overall movements. It was a bit too methodical and didn't have the same drunken passion of the mare, but he held his own.

The song finished much too quickly, and the tavern were now requesting an encore between laughs, drinks, and slaps on the back. After a few beatings, the jukebox came to life once again, causing another emotional response from the general tavern crowd.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 3:49 pm

Iccy blushed at the crowd, So, He went over to the jukebox, saw another song, smiled brightly, and picked it, walking back to the "Stage area."

"T-This is d-dedicated to... w-well, I c-can't tell you, but..."

Iccy cleared his throat, blushing bright red, grabbed a shot from a table and downed it, coughing a bit, while the music started to play. (Click here!)

"Mmm-hmmm...
I float towards you, it's deep and its blue
Sink or swim, filly don't go lovin' him
Wait for me, I'll come and set you free
But until then, I'll keep on swimmin' in the sea

Now filly I swim all day, fish in my way
My Filly, my little Peach
Well she's always just out of reach
But wait for me, baby I'm comin', comin' to set you free
But until then, I'll keep on swimmin' in the sea

Now, every Colt needs a princess
A Mare to call his own
But after looking high and low in this kingdom
I still go to bed alone

And I promise, now filly I promise you
You're worth every bit of the hassle
But every time I think I've found you, Lovely mare,
You're in someone else's castle

I'm diving down, tryin' not to drown
I know it seems my quest is just a pipe dream
But wait and see, there's a prince for you, and its me
But until then, I'll keep on swimmin' in the sea~"

Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:58 am

Shala took a short break from the dancing. The slower music was a nice change of pace though, and she was back on her hooves soon enough, gently swaying and moving step by step.

"This is a pretty song Iccy. Must be a special somepony. Hehehe. Lucky them. Now Intel has to pick something for us." She said, looking right at him with a smug grin.

Shala had not had so much fun in quiet some time in the tavern with her friends.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:27 am

Blackberry continued to watch the ponies he had been sitting with, not in any hurry to join their current antics.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:13 am

It must be because he was a bit knurd, but Intel heard each word and took it to mind, frown slowly growing as the song progressed. Synapses connected and fired forming an image that he wasn't happy with. But it was an image that he couldn't ignore. He slowly looked at Iccy, then at Shala.

His thoughts were interrupted by Shala's suggestion. No, not a suggestion, a challenge. A grin formed on his expression. "Well, I don't really have a good song in mind for a mad scientist in love with an axe-wielding axe-mare, but I have the perfect song for you~"

Ambling over to the jukebox, flipped through the songs, lighting his eyes as he found his desired track.

"Okay a-one-two-three-four-

She keeps bottles of liquor in a pretty cabinet,
Asking 'bout time, a decision that you'll regret,
Recommended remedy, a nice glass of bacardi,
A certain charm my studies can't quite define...
"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:42 pm

Iccy smiled as he listened to Intel sing. He could sing, which was interesting to note. Or just the fact that Iccy was a bit too drunk to notice otherwise. "S-So nice..." he mumbled weakly, laying his head on the table.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 5:50 am

Shala laughed as the song came up, she was surprised that Intel had picked it. "Well it sounds like you got good tastes Intel. And know just the song for me." She brushed her mane back and began to dance a little.

Unexpectedly she moved over to Blackberry and yoinked him up to the dance floor. "Stop being so dull and shake that flank." She moved up up to the center and danced along side him.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:45 am

Blackberry let out a sound of surprise as he was yanked up from his seat by Shala and pulled out onto the dance floor. He stood there awkwardly for a moment. He couldn't dance-- like-- REALLY coundn't dance-- his best friend was a dancer and she had mentioned that before.

He moved a little in a dance like motion, but he was clearly in his own head causing himself to be stiff while dancing and completely awkward on the dance floor, clearly nervous and embarrassed to be out there.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 7:04 am

"She's a Killer Que-een,
Blow you to smithereens,
Smiley face, and a laser beam,
Guaranteed to screw your mi-ind...
Any tiiiiime...

You'll have fun, but at a price. She'll keep you if she thinks you're nice.
Wanna try~?
"

It wasn't perfect, and he screwed around with a lot of the lyrics at the end, but his inaccuracy was made up for by pure enthusiasm. Anypony could be perfect. But it took a strange sort of skill to butcher a classic and still have the crowd cheering for you.

"Yeah! Woo! 'Kay! Who's next?"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 am

Iccy shook his head. "N-Not me... -hic- I-I /may/ Have drank t-too much." He stated, head on the table. "I-I'm gonna hate t-tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:12 am

Shala bumped against Blackberry several times, trying to get him to loosen up and be wilder. She hoped the alcohol would have loosened him up by now. Clearly he needed to drink more. The dancing was too fun to interrupt though. Laughing at Intel's improvised words, she danced with reckless abandon, getting lost in the moment of fun and joy.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:59 am

Blackberry was a bit surprised at how reckless Shala's dancing had become-- He decided maybe he should stop trying to dance and just-- don't know-- move his body-- He wasn't sure if he was getting more comfortable around Shala-- or the alcohol had loosened him up. He had hoped that still being aware of his drinking ment that he was still sober enough to be in complete control of all his rationing.

Blackberry started dancing a little more loosely, still badly, but seeming less stiff now that he was not thinking about how bad his dancing actually was. A smirk coming over his face as he looked over to Shala and bumped flanks with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next