My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Raynie!

Raynie!

'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' Empty
PostSubject: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:57 am

Blackberry grumbled with his head hung as he walked alongside Shala towards the tavern. He was so sure he could win that bet-- and it seemed a good effort to make it so Shala couldn't drink for an entire 24 hour span-- He didn't have any idea Shala had such tricks up her sleeve to win a bet like that...

At least Shala just wanted to take him drinking-- the fact that she was paying for the drinks made it actually a pretty good deal. He hadn't gone out for drinks in quite some while-- although he usually preferred to avoid the bar scene-- drunken stallions had an even harder time with his appearance than the sober ones did...

Blackberry glanced over at Shala. He was going to have to keep an eye on Shala though, he knew that she was quite a drinker-- and while he will probably be able to limit his drinks, it will be quite a task to make sure she doesn't end up completely smashed.

Things couldn't get any worse, right?

Last edited by Raynie on Wed May 23, 2012 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 4:04 am

Shala had a grin on her the whole time. Her skill for Gin Rummy had not aged one bit. There was no way Shala would lose a game with so much at stake. It was too perfect to pass up the chance to play around with Blackberry as well.

"Don't forget your bow..." She said, floating a big red ribbon over to him. "Got to wear it in your mane, right on the back of your head." Shala laughed to herself. She was having far too much fun, and the night had just started.

When they got themselves a seat, Shala asked for her usual drink. No bits were asked for from her though. Blackberry would soon find out what the occasion was.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 4:53 am

"Bow!?" Blackberry yelled in a bit of shock, "that wasnt part of the deal! You just said go to the bar with you!" he said in protest.

"Theres no way I'm going to wear a bow in my main,"
he said, turning his head away from Shala, "no way no how..."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 4:36 pm

"You said I can make you do ANYTHING I want for the evening. Better hope i don't add more to it." She chuckled and threaded the ribbon through his mane, tying it into a pretty bow weather he liked it or not.

"Now don't you take it off. Or you can pay for both our drinks...Speaking of which....Lets get a sampler. One shot of everything. We gotta find your favorite. Can't go to a bar and not know your drink." Shala felt she had to take it on herself to educate Blackberry. "Ill be your teacher so to say."
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 7:25 pm

Blackberry glared at Shala as she put the bow into his mane. He clearly was not thrilled with the situation, "I'm going to get you back for this..." Blackberry grumbled as glared at Shala, "Ugh-- this bow makes me look like a mare..." he grumbled.

Blackberry sits at the table cross from Shala, still looking pretty irritated, "Don't get me wrong, I've drank before," Blackberry explained, "although admittedly it was usually cheap stuff-- whatever we could afford to purchase..." he explained.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:00 pm

Shala smirked at Blackberry's complaints. They were the exact reason she had him wear the ribbon. It would make her costs for the night be rather affordable considering the occasion.

"Nah, you look fine. Its just a ribbon." She said, trying to downplay it.

"Had cheap drinks? Oh, that's good. Then we can skip the junky stuff and get to the real deal right away." She clopped her hoof on the counter, getting the attention of the bartender.

"Fancy sampler." She said to the bartender.

"Just for you Shala?" He said, speaking with a formality of having known her.

"No, for me and...my bar buddy here. Thought we would have fun with the occasion tonight." She said winking.

The bartender smiled and nodded. "Alright. Ill set you up." He took out several shot glasses and began to fill them with various liquors before them.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:13 pm

"I don't care if its just a ribbon" Blackberry protested, "you know how I've already got an issue with my appearance-- this doesn't help me at all..." he grumbled.

Blackberry raised his eyebrow as Shala ordered the drinks-- he may have been agitated, but he wasn't stupid, "what are you up to...?" he asked suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:20 pm

Shala grinned and shrugged, playing on ignorance. "Oh, its nothing. I just get a special deal on this night....And you shouldn't be so ashamed of yourself. Really. You could almost date yourself."

She knew that last part was probably not going to help and hid her mischievous smile in a shot of vodka. "Have something to drink!" She tried to distract him from her comment.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:32 pm

Blackberry watched Shala suspiciously, when he first met her, she almost wasnt even allowed to buy alchohol anywhere-- now she was getting free drinks? Something did not sit right with him about this.

"I don't want to date myself..." he growled, "and I don't want to look datable either..."
he mumbled.

He used his magic to raise a glass infront of himself and looked in it, seeing the really cute mare looking back at him. He sighed, "of, oh course, this bow really does make me look like a filly..." he mumbled, "isn't there something that'd work for you rather than this darned bow?" he asked.

He raised one of the small glasses up with his magic and took it in one shot. A little bit of a look on his face showed the strength of the alchohol before he looked back to Shala.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 9:11 pm

Shala found Blackberry's constant complaining about his appearance. While she could understand somewhat why it was troubling. she thought there were plenty of fun bonuses to it. The fact that Blackberry was so resistant only made it that much more enjoyable.

"Complaining won't fix it. Just learn from it. You're lucky to be able to hop the fence." She pushed another shot in front of him. "Just tell the world you don't give a damn and let loose. I would never have survived if i was all worried like you." She picked another shot glass, intentionally avoiding the more refined drinks so that Blackberry could enjoy them.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:04 pm

Blackberry put his hooves on the tabletop, "you realized I don't want to be able to 'walk the fence, don't you?" Blackberry asked a little annoyed, "I don't want to look like a filly, its not my thing-- ive had to deal with it ever since i was a foal..." he said.

Blackberry gave an exasperated sigh and raised another shot glass with his magic and drank it down, "I'm not usually all up tight like this--" he told her, "its just hard when you're taken out of your comfort zone."

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, breathing out with a little more of a relaxed look on his face. Unaware how pretty he really looked with the bow in his mane.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 3:53 am

Shala grumbled under her breath a bit loudly. "Out of my comfort zone when I'm sober..." The ticking of a clock panged in her head suddenly and she quickly downed another shot with little concern for the consequences. She took several relieving breaths after.

"...Just be happy. It ain't that bad. I would totally abuse it if i were you." She said, trying to change the mood that had recently come upon her.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 11:20 am

"You just dont understand what its like to be mistaken for a mare all the time..." Blackberry said, his walls coming down a little bit, "Its just been a problem I've had ever since I was a foal--" he explained.

"When I first started school, my mother would put bows in my main and tail because she also wanted me to be pretty," Blackberry told Shala, "All the other foals mistook me for a filly, of course, I was young so the little bit of masculinity I have in body and voice hadnt even developed yet... when the other foals found out I was a colt-- they teased me pretty bad..." he said lowering his head a little bit.

Blackberry sighed and raised up his third shot and watched it, using his magic to swirl the liquid inside the small glass before drinking it. "It's not so much the being mistaken for a girl thing that bugs me... my best friend teases me about that all the time," Blackberry said in a lower tone, "its just the other ponies responses and attitude when I tell them I'm a stallion..." he said.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:04 am

Intel still didn't want to go back here. Being smashed by somepony who was now more or less in a relationship with you did that to you. So it was some trepidation that he entered the tavern.

Why was he here? Well, as his Canterlot upbringing dictated to him, you did not refuse a lady. And while Shala probably would have snorted at being considered as such, in his mind she was.

Still, his usual enthusiasm was stripped the moment he set foot in the place. After seeing a face he recognised, he rushed over and sat down.

"Hey," he said awkwardly, "How are you this evening?"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 12:16 pm

Iccy stood by the door, making sure that Intel DID come over, and didn't change his mind, Which he insisted on doing as soon as he heard Intel had a Date with Shala. He kinda wanted to hang out, but didn't think he'd be welcome, so, he hung by the door.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:15 pm

Shala thought Blackberry was about to invite himself to more uncomfortable emotions but was a little relieved to hear what he had to say at the end.

"Well i don't have any problems with you being a stallion. I think that is awesome. Its like having a friend who...uh...has more insights to thing's i couldn't....or something...Oh hey, they are here."

She waved down Intel over to her. "Next part of my deal. Go with the flow and meet some ponies. If you're embarrassed, just drink." She smiled as Intel took a seat.

"Oh hey there my Smarty Poo. How are ya?" She batted her eye lashes at him, fully intending to take advantage of his awkward intro.

She glanced in Iccy's direction, seeing that he was hesitant. A wave of Shala's hoof pointing to a seat next to Blackberry encouraged him over. Though it was debatable if she was pointing to the seat or to Blackberry.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:28 pm

"I don't have as much inside into things a you'd think," blackberry said calmly, "I mean, sure my filly friends always talked to me like I was just one of them, but I rarely participated in such conversations..." he explained.

"wait--they? Who? What?" Blackberry stammered nervously, "go with the--Shala, you aren't going to pretend like im a--" he began to ask anxiously.

Upon Intels arrival at their table, Blackberry promptly shut his mouth and lowered his gaze..
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:20 pm

"I do not know whether that is an improvement or a downgrade to what you usually call me," Intel mumbled, ordering something that he knew would annoy Shala. A completely non-alcoholic drink.

"So, you called? Since Iccy is here too, I assume this is not another date. He...dragged me over here, though," he winced, before noticing the mare sitting next to her, "And who's your friend?"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:42 am

Iccy Eventually DID meet up with the group at the Tavern, waving meekly. "W-When I heard Intel w-was gonna meet you h-here, I m-made sure he got h-here." he said, explaining his presence here. "W-Who's your f-friend?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:12 am

Shala winced at Intel's order. She would have to try and remedy that sometime tonight. But introductions were due.

"This" Shala smiled and held a hoof out to bring their attention to the purple pony. "Is Blackberry. We just met and we are hitting it off real well. Offered my extra room temporarily until Berry can afford a house. I thought it would be good to take advantage of 'ladies night' tonight. Right?" She pushed another shot in front of Blackberry, smiling and winking at him.

Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 3:43 am

Blackberry raised a hoof to acknowledge the introduction Shala was giving him to the other two ponies, before abruptly putting it back down.

Blackberry lowered his gaze to the table again as Shala explained their meeting and current living arrangements. His gaze shot upwards to Shala when she spoke of taking advantage of ladies night. She had been planning this the whole time...

"It's ladies night...?
" Blackberry asked in a little bit of a weak voice, not quite sure how to even respond to this revaluation.

Blackberry glanced down at the shot and poked it a little with his hoof, not drinking it, but instead looking back up towards Shala.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:07 am

"So...you abducted a pony off the street and dragged her to the bar, just to get cheap booze?" Intel joked, but looked at Shala's companion in concern. He wasn't the most socially aware of ponies, but he new unenthusiasm when he saw it. There was...something else too, but he couldn't put a hoof on it.

"Anyways, still doesn't really explain why we're here," he took a sip of his drink. It really was quite good.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:55 am

Iccy still hadn't ordered. "I-I probably S-SHOULD b-be going..." he said weakly, shuffling his hooves. He felt kinda awkward, now that he was sitting with the group. So, instead, he idly played with a toothpick.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:06 pm

Shalal looked to Intel, Iccy, and then to Blackberry before throwing her hooves up. "Oh come on! You ponies need a reason? We are all friends and we are going to have a good time, be it chilling and drinking, or whatever. We could skip about town if we wanted to." She only seemed to be slightly irritated, and more just informing them of their inept understanding of 'being social'.

She pointed a hoof at Intel accusingly. "You, you need to put away the smarts." She pushed a shot toward him before pointing to Iccy. "And you need to stick around and be more adorable." She pushed a shot to him. Now it was Blackberry. "And you need to take another shot. You are being too mopey."
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:09 pm

Blackberry looked surprised as Shala burst out. He looked at each pony as Shala called them out, and then looked wide eyed as she told him to take another shot. "Hey, I can be plenty non-mopey," he growled lightly at Shala.

"And she didnt abduct me..." Blackberry said, turning to Intel, "We became friends when I moved back to Ponyville and Shala was kind enough to offer me a place to stay until I got back on my hooves," he explained to them.

Blackberry put his hoof on top of the shot and looked a little defiantly at Shala, tilting his hoof back and forth to slosh the liquid inside around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next