My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lucky's house

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucky Spirit

Lucky Spirit

Lucky's house Empty
PostSubject: Lucky's house   Lucky's house I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:44 pm

Lucky's House
Lucky's house House10
Destination of house: Ponyville
Area: 1,700 square feet, half underground
Address you want: 140 Westward Road
No. of rooms: 5
How many stories: 1
Which rooms: bedroom, bathroom, dining room, kitchen, living room,

List the rooms and their size and appearance: The kitchen would be somewhat open and would have the basic necessities, such as a fridge, a sink, an oven, and counters. Dining room would contain a table big enough for six ponies and it would be right next to the kitchen. Living room would contain a sofa, a rug, a fish tank, and a large bookshelf containing several novels, atlas', almanacs, dictionaries, and how to guides (Couldn't fit into the picture, or be bothered to make something that detailed). Bedroom would have a queen sized bed in the center with a night-stand. The bathroom would have a bath, sink, and (for lack of a better term for the ponyverse) a toilet.
Back to top Go down

Lucky's house
Page 1 of 1