My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New salespony in town

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dreamsicle Swirl

Dreamsicle Swirl

New salespony in town Empty
PostSubject: New salespony in town   New salespony in town I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:58 am

Dreamsicle trotted right into the Ponyville marketplace, a bubbly effeminate looking colt, rather slender looking compared to many others. His forehooves were planted on the push bar of his cart, the pony smiling to himself as peered around the marketplace, waving to passersby, anypony that might be interested in his wares.
"Creamsicles! Get yer creamsicles! 2 for a bit, 5 for 2 bits! Best in Equestria! Need to lose a couple pounds? I got a creamsicle for that! Need something tasty without feeling guilty? I got a creamsicle for that too! Aaaanypony will love my 'sicles, just step right up and get to it!"
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: New salespony in town   New salespony in town I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:56 am

Vigor nervously approached the stand, his mother had warned him of strange stallions trying to sell things. Still this offer didn't seem to bad to him, 5 creamsicles for the price of two bits sounded like a great deal.

"Um... Mister," Said Vigor shyly to Dreamsicle "I'd like to buy 5 creamsicles." Vigor wondered to himself if he should ask about the types of creamsicles available, but he decided to just wait and see what kind of reaction he would get from Dreamsicle.
Back to top Go down
Dreamsicle Swirl

Dreamsicle Swirl

PostSubject: Re: New salespony in town   New salespony in town I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:16 am

He peered down at the little colt, a smile on his face. "That'll be 2 bits, please~" He tugged the panel on the side of his cart down and showed off his selection, the 'sicles rotating 90 degrees so it was like looking down into the cart... but from the side!

"There ya go. Take your pick. I'd suggest the extra sweet but sugar free, or perhaps the originals." He leaned on his cart after kicking the breaks on the wheels, making sure he wouldn't put his weight on it and send it flying like he had done a few times before.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: New salespony in town   New salespony in town I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:36 am

So many choices, it was difficult to make a decision. Vigor looked nervously inside the cart for a moment or two, and still couldn't make his mind up. He didn't want to make Dreamsicle Swirl upset with him.

An idea came to Vigor, 'Why not ask the salespony a question.'

"Do I have to have only one type of creamsicle?" Questioned Vigor hoping that he'd get a yes as an answer, it'd be disheartening to hear be told otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Dreamsicle Swirl

Dreamsicle Swirl

PostSubject: Re: New salespony in town   New salespony in town I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:35 pm

"Goodness no. Although... a few of the special creamsicles aren't for younger ponies. They've got side effects. However, there are plenty of others that you may get a kick out of." He smiled down at the little colt, pointing to the sheet of paper on the back of the cart door. Originals, warming, flavored, bubblegum filled, mane-changers, color-changers. The list went on, but it seemed a few were barred off... stallions and mares only.

"If you've got some friends, or just like a good prank, I'd go for the mane-changers. The victim will get a nice surprise when they've got green hair!" He giggled to himself.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: New salespony in town   New salespony in town I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:14 pm

Vigor smiled upon hearing that he was able to mix and match creamsicles, but he also had gotten a bit curious about the ones he was not allowed to have.

"Mister, I think I'll take 1 bubblegum filled creamsicle, and 4 mane changers." Said Vigor feeling more confident now about his choice now. "Also why are some of the creamsicles for mares and stallions only, is there something wrong with them?"

Last edited by theLars on Thu May 17, 2012 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dreamsicle Swirl

Dreamsicle Swirl

PostSubject: Re: New salespony in town   New salespony in town I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:21 am

(( Durr, I said goodness no you don't have to have only one type of creamsicle :v ))
Back to top Go down
Dreamsicle Swirl

Dreamsicle Swirl

PostSubject: Re: New salespony in town   New salespony in town I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:36 pm

He busied himself with grabbing those creamsicles out of their compartments, smiling down at the little colt as he packaged them neatly in a long sack and handed them over. "There ya go."

Dream shook his head at the question. "No, but they've got some dangerous side effects. Some that'll help you lose weight, they're definitely not for foals. I could explain the others, but you're too young for that." He chuckled, patting his head as he folded up the door of the cart. "You're welcome to follow around if you want."

With that, he continued shouting out to the marketplace about the wondrous creamsicles he had in store.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: New salespony in town   New salespony in town I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:27 pm

Excitement filled Vigor upon being asked by Dreamsicle to join him, he had been looking for something to do today.

"Sure thing, mister!" Exclaimed Vigor, he then placed his creamsicles in a satchel. Vigor proceeded to turn to Dreamsicle and say "If I'm going to be joining you in selling creamsicles I may as well tell you my name. I'm Vigor and what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Dreamsicle Swirl

Dreamsicle Swirl

PostSubject: Re: New salespony in town   New salespony in town I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:49 pm

He peered down at the young colt, pushing his cart around the marketplace to attract customers. "I'm Dreamsicle Swirl~" He smiled, flourishing his mane in a very fabulous fashion as he continued to push his cart.

"Get your creamsicles here! Warming creamsicles, cooling creamsicles, creamsicles to prank your friends! The best tasting creamsicles in Equestria right here folks! Step on up~!" He cried out, waving to anypony who passed by.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New salespony in town   New salespony in town I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New salespony in town
Page 1 of 1