My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lucky Spirit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucky Spirit

Lucky Spirit

Lucky Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Lucky Spirit   Lucky Spirit I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:23 pm

Lucky Spirit
Lucky Spirit Lucky_12
Species: Earth Pony
Mane: Short, slightly messy. Brown with light blue highlights around the points and bottom edge.
Tail: Medium-long
Eyes: Grey
Body: Green
Cutie Mark: Crossed Wrench and a hammer
Age (Baby,adult): Teenager
Personality: It mostly depends on her mood overall. If she is happy, she tends to be cheerful and upbeat. If she is angry she tends to be a bit reclusive. Most of the time she is usually willing to do just about any crazy scheme she can dome up with.
Likes: nature, construction, mechanical stuff, working, sleeping, eating, painting, helping others, fixing things, and exploring new places.
Dislikes: pollution (things like littering and unnatural wildfires), being hungry or tired, being alone for long periods of time, cooking, and just being bored in general.
History: Lucky was born in a small village called Acorn, between the Everfree forest and Canterlot. The town it self was beautiful and visitors would marvel at the wildlife and vegetation as they passed through.

While Lucky was playing in the nearby forest, a fire engulfed the town, destroying everything in it. She spent two days searching for survivors, but there wasn't a single pony in the town, dead or alive, after the fire had stopped. Lucky decided to travel to Canterlot in an effort to ask the Princesses for assistance, though she was unsuccessful. However, she did meet an old friend of her fathers; a traveling minotaur merchant named Steel Toe. Steel Toe took Lucky in and allowed her to travel with him all across Equestria, and even to other exotic places she had never heard of before; like the homelands of the Griffons and the Zebras.

When she got older, she decided to start traveling on her own in order to find her place in the world. Eventually she found her way to Ponyville while the citizens were trying desperately to repair the dam before it burst. Lucky helped them fill the cracks and leaks in the dam and, almost immediately after, earned her cutie mark. She now owns her own workshop in Ponyville, but tends to travel a lot during the day.

Other Information: Lucky suffers from schizophrenia. She usually sees or hears the ponies from her village when they aren't really there. She also suffers from a slight case of dementia and can go through random periods of depression on rare occasions.

Last edited by Lucky Spirit on Fri May 18, 2012 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Lucky Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky Spirit   Lucky Spirit I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:31 pm

Approved. Feel free to join us in the chat at the bottom of the main page.
Back to top Go down

Lucky Spirit
Page 1 of 1