My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shala Woods

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Shala Woods Empty
PostSubject: Shala Woods   Shala Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 1:53 am

Shalaska Woods
Shala Woods PonyWithBackground-1
Species:Unicorn
Mane: Light and dark blue
Tail: Refer to mane...
Eyes: Jade green
Body:Creamy yellow white or something like that...
Cutie Mark: *sigh*....A grandfather clock...

Personality: Shala is often in the tavern, grumbling and drinking to herself. She comes off as grumpy and blunt, but likes to have a good time and be wild when the right mood hits. When Shala is not drinking too much and being cranky, she has a curiosity and sense of care for other ponies that rarely comes out. She likes to learn but almost is always behind a bottle of some sort. When rare moments of happiness hit her, she loves to learn and enjoy the company of others Sometimes she may even be flirty.
When left idle or depressed, she drinks and mumbles about the time. Most the ponies in the tavern know her well enough to not talk about things that relate to clocks. They get her in a terrible mood and are a terrible reminder of memories from Manehattan that she tries to forget.

Likes: Alcohol, dancing, smart ponies, teasing, chocolate.
Dislikes: Clocks, small spaces, neatness, clocks, being thanked, clocks, talking about talents, her cutie mark, clocks...

History: Shala was born in Manehatten and spent most of her life there. Family history is not a topic she talks about very much. She moved to Ponyville for a slower paced and quieter life away from painful memories she wishes to forget, and because the rent is a lot more reasonable. Her cutie mark represents her ability to constantly be aware of what time it is and how much as passed. Her talent soon became a bother as she couldn't think without being reminded what time it was and developed a rather impatient grumpy personality. Though this alone may not be the sole cause as her past memories she refuses to talk about seem to be not only very emotional but connected to her violent dislike of clocks. Moving to Ponyville, she hoped to ease her very 'time driven' mind and take things at a different pace.
Recently, her relationship and friendships seem to have fallen apart after going away to Canterlot for a time. She is now homeless in Ponyville and selfishly takes any opporunity she can get to help herself and visit the tavern. If they don't throw her out for not paying...

RP Segment: 3. It is pouring rain outside. Your OC spots the light of a tavern up ahead. The tavern is filled with ponies that your OC doesn't know. Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

Shala grumbled in annoyance. It was raining. Again. Or maybe it had been raining all day and she passed out earlier. In either case, she was on the way to the tavern. There was no where else she would be heading.

Her head throbbed lightly, far too sober for her likes and ticking in her mind. Oh how much she hated that ticking. She could see the movements of the hands of the clock in her mind and beyond. She need a drink. Now.

Bursting into the tavern, she shoved a pony or two aside and banged her hoof on the counter. "Bacardi 151. And don't put ice in it this time....Or water....I don't care if its expensive." She said flatly to the bartender.

At this point she eyed a few of the other ponies giving her looks. She returned the favor and stared back. "Sheesh, usually ponies try to at least be considerate when they stare at a mare. Your worse than me with my drinks." She rolled her eyes. As intended, the other ponies stopped looking at her immediately.

Works every time...

Acceptance

Last edited by Korenav on Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:24 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

Shala Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shala Woods   Shala Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 1:01 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down

Shala Woods
Page 1 of 1