My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flora Figures <3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xFaith

xFaith

Flora Figures <3 Empty
PostSubject: Flora Figures <3   Flora Figures <3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 4:38 pm

~xFaith
Flora Figures <3 380255_443622168999846_100000562015437_1601502_377189980_n
(Made in pony creator)

Species: Pegasus

Mane: Deep red, left long with bangs to frame her face (or cover). Somewhere between wavy and straight, so left alone to do it's own thing

Tail: Deep red, same condition as mane

Eyes: Muted blue

Body: Yellow, freckles across her nose. She is tall and slender, with legs a bit longer than a normal pony's, which adds to her height.

Cutie Mark: Simple black scrollwork

Age (Baby,adult): Adult

Personality: Quiet when she is uncomfortable or deep in thought, but friendly and open to experiencing new things. She loves designing things and making things look beautiful. She is also very herd-bound, and wants to fit in with the larger groups of ponies.

Likes: Stallions (She is more comfortable around them than mares, who sometimes confuse her), comforting and quiet places on most days-- loud, boisterous places on any other day. She loves having fun, and if she is in a group, can sometimes be one to encourage peer pressure. She loves relaxing, as when she is stressed she melts down and doesn't know what to do with herself.

Dislikes: Rude or immature ponies, uncomfortable situations, and being alone.

History: Flora was born in the slums of Manehattan, where she grew up and lived most of her life. She stuck around with groups of loud ponies, mostly stallions, whose only goal in life was to have fun. She had a decent-sized house from making money grooming other ponies when she was young. She was too young to work, but being she always seemed more mature than her age and, being tall, fooled most ponies. Her friends would spend most of their time at her house when hanging out, so she put extra effort into making it look good and feel at home. In doing so, she found a love from transforming plain things into something beautiful, which resulted in her cutie mark. Since then, she has moved to Cloudsdale, but she hangs out all around Equestria. Her favorite spots are the Tavern and Sugarcube corner on her better days, and Teas, Tonics and Tinctures or the Day Spa on days she needs to relax. She intensly dislikes going to Dr. Counsel's life guidance office.
(She also has a black spike lip piercing, which she got while living in Manehattan. She was too young to get it at the time, but she had a friend do it for her.)

Last edited by xFaith on Fri May 18, 2012 3:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Flora Figures <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flora Figures <3   Flora Figures <3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 4:54 pm

Approved, Have fun! Ahahahahahah
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Flora Figures <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flora Figures <3   Flora Figures <3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 4:59 pm

Please join us in the chatbox at the bottom of the main page sometime.
Back to top Go down
xFaith

xFaith

Flora Figures <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flora Figures <3   Flora Figures <3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 5:12 pm

Cool! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flora Figures <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flora Figures <3   Flora Figures <3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flora Figures <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Pegasi-
Jump to: