My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Take a load off...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

Take a load off... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a load off...   Take a load off... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 7:15 am

Life couldn't stop laughing because of arpeggio's scene. "Hahaha you are a natural!" Once Flora had bumped into him he blushed a little. He looked at the only sober pony around "Hey! y-you should et drunk with us!"
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Take a load off...   Take a load off... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 1:47 pm

Arpeggio laughed more before he stumbled, almost falling. "Whoooops~" He giggled drunkenly. "I've had a liiiiiittle too much, I think. I should be headin' hooome." He stumbled over to Life, giving the pegasus stallion a hug, then over to Flora, giving her a peck on the cheek. He waved to Special Delivery. "Have a niiish niight." He stumbled out of the tavern, making his way back home.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Take a load off...   Take a load off... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 2:10 pm

Special Delivery raised his pint to the trio as a greeting of some kind and to show that he already had a drink. To Lifesplitter's suggestion he laughed in a good-mannered way and said, "Maybe some other time, pal. I have to get some messages to Canterlot early tomorrow morning, so there is no time to have a complete Phil Coltins-hungover."
He tipped his had as Arpeggio stood and left the tavern and wished the large pegasus would get home safe and sound.
Back to top Go down
xFaith

xFaith

PostSubject: Re: Take a load off...   Take a load off... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 3:35 am

Flora pouted as arpeggio left, her ears drooping. "Aww... No fumn.." she slurred, her lip sticking out pathetically. She looked at the stallion seated across the room, watching his glass and marveling at how shiny it was. She shook her head and righted her lip, looking up at Life and blinking at him. "Well, I'm glad you are still here..." she smiled and giggled, her flushed face growing redder. She scooted closer to him, wedging her flank in next to his like a filly. She poked at his wings playfully, batting at them (gently) like a kitten.
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: Take a load off...   Take a load off... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:12 am

"Then there were two..." He said under his breath chuckling. Once Flora got closer his face hot hotter. Life then opened his wing just above Flora's reach. "Try to get them now" He said laughing this time.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Take a load off...   Take a load off... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:51 pm

It seemed that the two Pegasi left were rather enamored with each other, so the Earth pony just smirked among himself and started to work on his late dinner and drink. Any other time, he would've proposed a drinking competition, arm wrestle, darts or any other competition, but not tonight, since he had some important stuff to do in the morning. He craved for a long bath and soft bed after his dinner, so that would be his next thing to do.
Back to top Go down
xFaith

xFaith

PostSubject: Re: Take a load off...   Take a load off... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 6:41 am

Flora shook her mane, still trying to get it out of her face, and looked up at his wing. She grinned and giggled, jumping and touching it with a hoof, landing, and hopping up again. She caught it between her hooves and brought it down, grabbing it neatly in her mouth and pretending to chew on his feathers. Her own wings flapped happily, her tail held high and proud. "Gotchya!" she chirped, though it sounded more like 'gobthcha!' wen coming through a mouthful of downy feathers. Flora was feeling a little more in control of herself now, though only a little, but was still having a whole lot of fun acting silly. She was debating getting mire to drink later, in the hopes of maybe staying out all might and goofing off with this pegasus. The earth pony watching them was giving them a look that made her blush, realizing how openly she had been flirting. Granted, she was drunk, but maybe she should save it for a better place, less public.
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: Take a load off...   Take a load off... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 11:03 am

Life was laughing at the scene we was seeing. He was blushing at the cuteness that confronted him. "Aawwww..." He said smiling. "How cute..." He left his wing there for her to nibble on. Life was having too much fun with this.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Take a load off...   Take a load off... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:54 pm

Special Delivery finished his meal and stood up, stretching whole-heartedly. Some joints inside his body snapped and popped, but the strewtch made him feel more relaxed, not to mention the full belly and extinguished thirst.
"Excuse me..." he said to the pair of flirting Pegasi, "Might either of you two know, where a messenger can rest overnight?"
Back to top Go down
xFaith

xFaith

PostSubject: Re: Take a load off...   Take a load off... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:09 am

Flora let go of Lifes wing and giggled, snorting at it and blowing at the feathers. He had rather large wings, which were very pretty and nicely groomed. She stretched up her wing to compare it to his. Hers was slightly smaller, but was rather similar apart from that. She smiled to herself, stretching her feathers and preening them a bit. "Are my wings pretty?" she asked, looking at them curiously and fluttering her feathers. She didn't hear the earth pony talking to them.
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: Take a load off...   Take a load off... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:33 am

Life looked at the friendly earth pony and smiled. "You can stay at the Inn down the street if you would like?" Life looked back at Flora realizing she asked something. "oh, yes! They are very pretty" He said politely.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Take a load off...   Take a load off... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:42 am

"Thanks for the advice", Special Delivery said and tipped his hat again. He left a few bits on the desk as tip to the waiter and then proceeded to exit the tavern to get to the inn and rent a room for a night.
"Have a nice evenin', ma'am, mister..." he said as he walked past the dynamic duo. Suddenly he turned to look at Flora's wings. "The word 'pretty' does not do these wings justice, partner." he announced, "Try 'majestic' or 'gorgeus'." He winked at the Pegasi and attempted to make his exit.
Back to top Go down
xFaith

xFaith

PostSubject: Re: Take a load off...   Take a load off... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:29 pm

Flora blushed at Life, giggling. "aww, thanks!" she nuzzled his shoulder and gave him a tentative smooch on the cheek. She got up to order another drink, this time asking for a single shot of something a little stronger than what she had before; just enoughto keep her buzz going. She blushed harder at special delivery's compliment, smiling sheepishly. "you are too kind!" she mumbled, flattered.
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: Take a load off...   Take a load off... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:39 pm

Life sat there in shock by what just happened. She... she kissed...." He mumbled to himself. He blushed even harder and nearly passed out. Now his medical brain kicked in thinking to himself that he was ridiculously drunk and it would be one heck of a morning. But more importantly, did he care?! No he just sat there sipping something strong out of a random glass on the table rubbing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
xFaith

xFaith

PostSubject: Re: Take a load off...   Take a load off... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:43 am

Flora grinned at Life's reaction, pushing his hoof away from his cheek playfully. "Aww, don't rub it off!" She giggled, swishing her tail over to brush his back.
"I guess I won't do it again then!" She teased, turning her face away from his with an impish smirk. Her cheeks were flushed, party from the alcohol, and partly because she really, really wanted to do it again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take a load off...   Take a load off... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take a load off...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Tavern-
Jump to: