My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Face...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

The New Face... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Face...   The New Face... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 4:40 pm

"Sure! Well, I'm twenty-one years old... was the butt of a lot of jokes growing up because I was really awkwardly-built... I'm not athletic... love music, though I'm sure you could've guessed that even before we met." He chuckled. "Um... anything else you want to know?" He followed still.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: The New Face...   The New Face... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 4:43 pm

The Sugarcube Corner came to sight, as the two ponies walked to the town square. Astronomer did not dare to ask more about Arpeggio's past, so she just pointed at the sweetly-scented house, "Here it is".
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: The New Face...   The New Face... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 3:38 am

An empty bottle of whiskey had flown into the direction of Moon Whistle and Arpeggio. For a moment it actually looked like that one of them were going to get hit by the bottle, but that wasn't the case. Instead the bottle had hit upon the ground and shattered into pieces. Following the sound of glass shattering came a voice.

"Hey *hic* you two!" Yelled the thrower in a slurred voice. "Get a *hic* Room!"

Once the thrower had finished speaking, he took a drink out of a flask and began to stare intensely at Moon and Arpeggio.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: The New Face...   The New Face... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:45 am

Arpeggio blushed fiercely at the drunken comments, looking over at where the bottle had come from.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: The New Face...   The New Face... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 3:50 pm

Moon Whistle took a few steps aside to avoid the shattered glass. Nopony liked shards in their hooves, after all. She took a glance at Arpeggio, who was blushing at the comment. However, Moon Whistle did not feel embarrassed, she was actually kind of upset - so upset that her lip started to tremble and eyes started to glisten with tears she was trying to force back.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: The New Face...   The New Face... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:17 pm

The thrower had not noticed either of the two ponies reactions to this, he just shook his hoof angrily at them for a few seconds. It was pretty obvious that doing this would only make things worse, but he didn't care.

"I, Silver Mer-*Hic*Merlot...," Exclaimed Merlot as he drunkenly announced his name to the world. "DEMAND that you two get a room, for *hic* THERE are f-*hic*foals out. AND I do not want them to be *hic* corrupted!"
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: The New Face...   The New Face... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:22 pm

His blush turned into a glare at the drunken pony. "Lousy, no-good drunk... hassling others... Moon Whistle, are you-" He looked over, seeing how upset the unicorn was. He gave her a hug, wrapping his wings around her, trying to comfort her; he turned his head towards Silver Merlot. "Look at what you did, you drunken wretch!"
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: The New Face...   The New Face... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:29 pm

Unicorn gasped for air and did not manage to force the tears back. They were running down her face, but the expression on her face was somewhat fierce instead of sad.
"We were just walking together!" she said to Silver Merlot, her voice getting noticeably louder than usual. "We weren't doing anything 'corrupting'!"
She took shelter under Arpeggio's large wing and gave a fierce glare at the drunk pony nearby them.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: The New Face...   The New Face... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:43 pm

Merlot stared fiercely back at the two, it seemed from his perspective that the two were in a relationship of sorts. At least that's what their hugging was telling him.

"Not *hic* doing anything corrup-*hic*-ting?" Replied Merlot sarcastically, he took in a deep breath before continuing on. "YOU TWO ARE HUGGING ON THE *Hic* STREETS! I'M JUST DOING MY DUTY, PREVENTING PONIES *hic* LIKE YOU DOING THINGS LIKE THIS!"
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: The New Face...   The New Face... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:46 pm

He pulled Moon Whistle close for one last hug before breaking it. "C'mon, Moon Whistle; this drunk isn't worth our time... let's keep going." He walked around the glass shards, waiting for Moon Whistle before continuing to go to Sugarcube Corner.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: The New Face...   The New Face... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:52 pm

"Since when has hugging been a violation of some sort?" Moon Whistle snarled at the drunkard, tears still streaming down her face. "I think you might be just sad since you have just a bottle or flask to hug."
Her tone of voice was freezing cold.

After that, she followed Arpeggio, listening his advice and letting the drunk pony be.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: The New Face...   The New Face... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 5:09 pm

Moon and Arpeggio might have been able to leave without to many problems, but Moon's insult towards Merlot was not going to make things so easy.

"I'M GOING TO SKIN YOU TWO INTO BOOTS!!!" Roared Merlot angrily. He used all his energy and dashed towards them, unfortunately for Merlot he had stepped on the shattered glass. It didn't matter to him however, all he wanted to do was bring fear into their hearts.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: The New Face...   The New Face... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 5:48 pm

Arpeggio turned at his shout, standing on his hindlegs (Which made him stand very tall) and shouted, his vocal training easily allowing him to mimic the Royal Canterlot Voice. "BEGONE! WE WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU, DRUNKARD!"

Last edited by Arpeggio on Tue May 15, 2012 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: The New Face...   The New Face... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:04 am

Moon Whistle just wanted to back away from the whole row, although she knew that her insult had gone too far. She winced as Silver Merlot just trotted over the shards of glass, and then winced and cowered as Arpeggio stood at his highest and mimiced the royal voice.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: The New Face...   The New Face... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:02 am

Merlot took a step back upon hearing Arpeggio use the Royal Canterlot voice. It managed to actually make him fearful for a moment, but that soon changed when he took notice of Moon Whistle. She looked completely harmless compared to her companion.

"Well I want *hic* something with..." Responded Merlot with an over the top pause "YOU!" He immediately lunged towards Moon Whistle.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: The New Face...   The New Face... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:31 am

Arpeggio went back down on all fours, moving between them and grabbing Merlot. "...You will not harm her." Putting his size to good use, he lifted Merlot up and bodyslammed him, slamming his considerable bulk onto him. He had been careful not to hurt the drunk too much.

He stood up, dusting himself off with his wings and turning to Moon Whistle. "I'm sorry you had to see that. Shall we continue?"
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: The New Face...   The New Face... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:10 pm

Maybe the mare could have handled the situation and fight, but she was truly grateful, that Arpeggio had interfered in the situation.
"I think he might be hurt, I mean ... the shards... Despite everything, he needs medical help." she said, kind of worried.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: The New Face...   The New Face... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 4:39 pm

A cracking sound could be heard upon Merlot hitting the ground. Merlot puked a little from his mouth, and looked up at Arpeggio and Moon Whistle.

"This *hic* is why you two should get a ROOM!" Said Merlot angrily. "You two are going to *hic* cause chaos!"

He pulled out a flask with his right fore leg and began to drink some more booze, but some of it began to pour out of his mouth. Merlot was oblivious to his injuries at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: The New Face...   The New Face... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:06 pm

"...I suppose you're right, Moon; I'll haul him to the hospital. Let's go... I just hope he doesn't puke on me." He lifted Merlot onto his back, careful to avoid jostling the glass shards, and began walking towards the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: The New Face...   The New Face... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 12:31 am

"I still don't appreciate what he said, though. What kind of a person shouts insults at others?" Moon Whistle said, a slight bitterness in her voice as she trotted to the side of the large Pegasus. "I really, truly, dislike it, when someone is making assumptions out of thin air - like thinking we have some romantic - or chaotic - relationship going on."
To be quite honest, Moon Whistle found the whole idea of being romantically involved with somepony rather absurd idea.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: The New Face...   The New Face... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:15 pm

"What the *Hic* are you doing?" Questioned Merlot as he was lifted onto Arpeggio's back. "And I'll puke where-*hic*ver I want."

Merlot than turned his head to Moon and said "You two do *Hic* have a romantic relationship, I can see it in your *hic* eye." He continued to look at Moon after he concluded talking nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: The New Face...   The New Face... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:16 pm

Arpeggio rolled his eyes. "Pay him no mind, Moon Whistle... let's just get this wretch to the hospital." He continued to walk there.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: The New Face...   The New Face... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:20 pm

Moon Whistle sighed and rolled her eyes at the drunk pony. "You can't see anything in my eye." she said to Merlot, "You can barely see, where we're going."
She made a frustrated "harrumph"-noise, somewhat upset about the incident. And now the drunk pony was accusing her of having a relationship with a Pegasus she had met today. "Stupid idea..." she muttered angrily under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Face...   The New Face... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Face...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3