My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arpeggio's home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

Arpeggio's home Empty
PostSubject: Arpeggio's home   Arpeggio's home I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 3:18 pm

Arpeggio's home
Destination of house: Near the town square
Area: Ponyville
Address you want: 113 Harmony Boulevard
No. of rooms: 5 (not counting the basement)
How many stories: 2 (One floor and a basement)
Which rooms: Living room, Bathroom, Kitchen, Bedroom, Guest Bedroom.

List the rooms and their size and appearance:
Kitchen: A smaller room with a stove, fridge, sink, a small table and chair set, and a few cabinets for storage. The room itself is fairly simple in design, with nice-looking wood for the cabinets, table, and chairs.

Bathroom: Fairly small as well, has a bathtub, toilet, and sink with a towel rack nearby. Has a simple tiled floor with a bath mat in front of the tub.

Bedroom: A cozy-looking, medium sized room. Has nice brown carpeting, a nightstand with an oil lamp right next to a medium (read, a cozy fit for two) cloud bed.

Guest Bedroom: About the same as the regular bedroom, but with a normal bed instead of a cloud bed.

Living Room: Is medium-sized. Has a cozy couch and chair near a coffee table; darker red carpeting,with a record player nearby. Beige curtains line the windows and there is a regular wooden door leading outside; there's a door in the hallway leading to the bathroom and bedrooms that leads down to the basement.

Basement: Carpeted with comfortable brown carpeting, medium small sized. A few small windows on the uppermost parts of the walls, though they only open a little ways. There's a small piano along one wall, as Arpeggio uses this room as a 'studio' of sorts for his music. There's a smaller couch and table not far; there are some storage cabinets along a wall and lampstands on the wall for oil lamps when it gets dark. All in all, has an atmosphere something like a small jazz club.
Back to top Go down

Arpeggio's home
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Homes-
Jump to: