My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The end of an era

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xFaith

xFaith

The end of an era - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The end of an era   The end of an era - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:36 am

Flora grinned sheepishly at Blackberry and toed the ground with a hoof. "I wanted to read it out of order... It's just how I like to do things." Her cheeks felt a little warm.
She mentally shook it off and shrugged a little, contemplating their predictions. "It does seem like it'd be a disappointment if whatever the thing is is just thrown in there out of the blue. If it's led up to from the rest of the books, it will be interesting to go back and pick out the points where it is alluded to..."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: The end of an era   The end of an era - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:45 am

Iccy Nodded and smiled, humming. "W-Well, We w-won't know u-until the book c-comes out, w-will we?" He said, shrugging.

He hummed and hawed about, giving a quick shiver. "W-We won't know much e-either w-way, a-actually." He said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: The end of an era   The end of an era - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:55 pm

The Unicorn was starting to feel impatient. She rose on the tips of her hooves and looked at the direction of the bookstore's front door and the ponies camping in front of it.
"I wonder when they are going to open the doors for us?" she said.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: The end of an era   The end of an era - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:08 pm

"I've got a pretty good eye for detail," Blackberry said, mainly talking to Flora, "I admit the cover just has a silhouette, but i think thats so theres still some air of mystery to it." he explained.

"Take a look at this..." Blackberry said as his horn began to glow and the paint brush that was tucked behind his ear floated infront of him. He used the back of the brush to draw a picture in the sand, appearing to be that of Koloktos from the book-- without the minotaur head-- "There's the statue of Koloktos" he said as the brush did a quick outline next to it, "there's our mystery silhouette-- theyve got nearly the identical shape and I dont know any other weird creatures that might have that shape." he said with a little smirk.

"I think the shop should be opening in a couple minutes--"
he said, looking to Moon. He had wished Shala was here so he could ask her the exact time-- although she might beat him senseless for asking that question...
Back to top Go down
xFaith

xFaith

PostSubject: Re: The end of an era   The end of an era - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 5:40 pm

Flora watched what Blackberry was doing curiously, nodding as he went. She squinted her eyes at his drawings, contemplating. "if this... Is that.. And these are these from a different angle..." she pointed to various points on the two silhouettes. "Then... What is this?" she pointed to an inconsistency between the two, frowning in thought. "it looks like it might be holding something." She looked back up at him. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: The end of an era   The end of an era - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 6:08 pm

Iccy shrugged. "I-It could v-very well b-be, but, remember... 'D-Don't judge a b-book by it's c-cover." He reminded, Taking a bite out of his sandwich. He chewed on it a while, swallowing it. "S-Still, I-It'd be interesting t-to see... I-I mean, E-Even a mythical h-human..." He said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: The end of an era   The end of an era - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 6:13 pm

"That would be something!" Moon Whistle said, when Iccy mentioned the mythical creature human. "I have not read much about those, that would be a nice twist."Again, the blue unicorn tried her best to see at the front door of the shop - except that suddenly she was becoming more aware of the long queue, and she started pondering if there'd be enough books for them all.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: The end of an era   The end of an era - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 6:22 pm

"Theres bound to be differences--" Blackberry said, as he scratched out his drawings with his hoof "my drawing of Koloktos is just gathered from what I know from the books, so its possible that theres inconsistancies" he explained.

Blackberry gave a chuckle as Iccy suggested it was a human on the cover of the book, "a human? really?" he said raising and eyebrow "Now I'll admit they've done some weird stuff in the Daring Do books but I think even the writer has a limit of how outrageous they're willing to go..." he said as he used his magic to put his paintbrush back tucked behind his ear, brushing some of his mane out of his face.

"So-- what about that new pony on the cover--
" Blackberry mused, "he is just an earth pony-- so he doesnt have magic or flight-- I wonder how he is going to help Daring fight something that is potentially bringing an end to time..."
Back to top Go down
xFaith

xFaith

PostSubject: Re: The end of an era   The end of an era - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 6:50 pm

Flora shrugged and looked down at her hooves, her ears drooping a bit. "Yeah, I guess." she mumbled, chewing on her lip. She watched Blackberry quietly, then looked curiously in the direction Moon was turned.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: The end of an era   The end of an era - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:00 pm

Iccy nodded again, sitting down. "I-I still think H-He's found a w-way to m-make a T-Time Machine..." He said, shrugging. "M-Maybe he's the o-one that helps fix t-things?"
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: The end of an era   The end of an era - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 3:14 am

Moon Whistle nodded to the theories tossed around. "Anyway", she said, "It is not going to be an ordinary adventure, not anymore. The author has something really epic planned for Daring Do."
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: The end of an era   The end of an era - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 3:49 am

Blackberry shuffled his feet a little, not having much else to say right now. Thankfully around that time the doors to the bookstore opened and there was a large cheer from the members of the line as the book store prepared to start letting ponies in the front door.

"Guess we're going to find out very soon," Blackberry said with a small grin..
Back to top Go down
xFaith

xFaith

PostSubject: Re: The end of an era   The end of an era - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 4:00 am

Flora hopped up and stomped her hooves a few times. "Woo!" she exclaimed, grinning. She followed the rush of ponies as they pushed in past the doors.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: The end of an era   The end of an era - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 4:06 am

Various ponies gave dirty looks at Faith rushed in the front door past those waiting in line.

"Young mare, please wait your turn like everyone else!" the pony at the front door said as he pointed towards the end of the line.

Last edited by Raynie on Thu May 17, 2012 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: The end of an era   The end of an era - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:47 pm

Iccy blinked a bit, moving forward a spot. "Y-Yay! T-The line is moving!" he said, nearly dancing. Sure, he got some looks, but still. Worth it.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: The end of an era   The end of an era - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 12:40 am

"Finally!" Moon Whistle sighed and then followed the rest of the queue in excitement. "I hope there is enough books for all of the ponies in line, though..." she muttered, feeling a tad worried.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: The end of an era   The end of an era - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 1:20 am

"I was told there was going to be a large supply--" Blackberry said, looking over his shoulder to Moon, "that and we're not actually that far back in line." he pointed out.

The line moved fairly quickly as ponies got to the front of the line, gave their bits to the clerk, and took the next book in the pile. Seeing as everypony was purchasing the same book, the price was easily to tell and helped the line move even faster.

After each pony received their book, they headed in different directions. Some headed home, some sat in the bookstore itself, a few tried to go to the library only to find it still closed up this morning.

Blackberry sat outside the book store with the book sitting on the ground infront of him, using his magic to open the book and began reading a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: The end of an era   The end of an era - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 9:04 pm

Icarus wasn't too far away from Blackberry, his nose in a book as well. He hummed to himself. "T-The Doctor..."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: The end of an era   The end of an era - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:24 am

Moon Whistle payed for her book and carried it out. Sneakily, she looked around and then placed the book on ground and opened it, like many others did. However, she flipped the very last page in the book open. It was a bad habit of hers, reading the last page first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The end of an era   The end of an era - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The end of an era
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Library-
Jump to: