My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Faces

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

New Faces - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Faces   New Faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:21 am

Life opened the door quickly and swiftly to see that Jetfire was ok. "Oh thank Celestia..." rubbing sweat away with his hoof. He signaled a nearby nurse to bring breakfast for the injured pony and said, "Hope your hungry!..." He quickly took the fake smile off and asked, "so.... What happened in the dream?"
Back to top Go down
poseidon591

New Faces - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Faces   New Faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:14 am

"I don't really know... just chaos...everywhere... all I saw was chaos." he said, trying to recollect his dream. But again, the truth was out before he could come up with a response of his own. He wondered if the side effects of whatever was in him caused this.
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

New Faces - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Faces   New Faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:04 pm

"Well it looks like you are fine. I guess it was just from the crash memories..." He smiled. "So i bet you are hungry? You havent eaten since you came in!" Just as he said that a nurse brought a tray of hospital food into the room.
Back to top Go down
poseidon591

New Faces - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Faces   New Faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:22 pm

"I don't know, I feel a little sick..." he said, without even realizing that he did feel in fact sick. Right after he said it, he did start to feel sick, and he didn't have that strong of a will to eat something. Wow, strange, why do I feel sick all of the sudden?
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

New Faces - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Faces   New Faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 11:35 pm

"You do?" He walked over to the bag with his own serum and toped it a little. "Seems like the drip is normal.... It's probably just the aftershock of what happened. You'll be fine!" He put on a fake smile really getting worried this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Faces - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Faces   New Faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Faces
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3