My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sunspot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RobotButterfly

RobotButterfly

Sunspot Empty
PostSubject: Sunspot   Sunspot I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:58 pm

SUNSPOT
Sunspot Sunspot

(pony creator for now, I'll draw one later)

Species: Pegasus

Mane: Longer than most stallions', shorter than a mare's. It's rough and dark red with an orange stripe.

Tail: Short, scruffy; Dark red and orange striped.

Eyes: He has massive sky-blue eyes.

Body: He's bigger than most foals his age. He is not particularly muscular as a result of athletic activity, he's just big and tall as a result of genetics.

Cutie Mark: Blank flank; when he grows, it'll be a compass-style sun.

Personality: Sunspot is loud and brash, but not in the hero-type way. He would rather be the crazy sidekick who cracks jokes at every opportunity. He is loud and wild, and shows no hesitation in a group, but will back off and become a stuttering mess when he finds that he is the center of attention, then quickly force the attention on somepony else. He's not good with strangers and new ponies, so any sort of performance or public speaking in front of a crowd will not end well. He's bad at introducing himself to new friends and may seem terribly shy, but will become himself if he feels like he can trust you. He also seems to be terrified of fillies. He doesn't know what to do with them. This isn't a problem with mares. Also, this does not apply to Cory because he treats her like "one of the guys" and he's known her his entire life. He is extremely dependable but has a very short attention span.

Likes: "cloud parkour", waffles, Cory, freefalling, lots of bass

Dislikes: piano lessons, animals (they don't like him much), school, shopping, crowds

History: Sunspot lived in a remote forest through most of his younger life, and the only ponies he really knew were his family. When he got to school age, they moved into Ponyville so he could take classes from Miss Cheerilee. He was having problems making friends in a new location when he met Cory. She is his best friend and they have been joined at the hip ever since.
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

Sunspot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunspot   Sunspot I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 12:55 pm

Approved! The first foal!
Back to top Go down

Sunspot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Pegasi-
Jump to: