My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thunderstruck

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thunderstruck

Thunderstruck

Thunderstruck Empty
PostSubject: Thunderstruck   Thunderstruck I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:49 pm

Thunderstruck
Thunderstruck Thunderstuck
Species: Unicorn
Mane: Varying shades of pink
Tail: Grey Varying shades of pink
Eyes: Purple
Body: Light purple
Cutie Mark: Star in the center of a magic swirl
Age (Baby,adult): Adult
Personality: Thunderstruck typically keeps to himself and his studies, often putting himself in obvious danger to learn some new spell. Although he welcomes company, he quickly looses interest especially if he is close to a new discovery. He is keen on those who wish to learn. Through the years Thunderstruck has learned a great many things and he loves to share his findings.
Dislikes: Sports ,showoffs.
History: As a past student of Princess Celestia's school for Gifted unicorns , Thunderstruck exhibits a high aptitude towards magic and an eagerness to learn. He keeps to himself most of the time. Officially he lives in his family home in Canterlot, but spends a vast majority of his time within the Everfree Forrest, as great danger can often be hiding wonderful discoveries.

Last edited by Thunderstruck on Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:42 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Corrected a few more things. lemme know what you think.)
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Thunderstruck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstruck   Thunderstruck I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:36 am

Being a student under Celestia will not work. As it was revealed by Lauren Faust, Twilight was a special case. Also, Everfree is like trying to live in an amazonian jungle, so that would be a rather deadly place to live. And conjuring anything you need? That sounds somewhat abuseable. Please clarify?
Back to top Go down
Thunderstruck

Thunderstruck

Thunderstruck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstruck   Thunderstruck I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:42 am

I meant Celestia's school for gifted unicorns. (see S1E23) As far as the Everfree Forest is concerned, He might as well live there, but it isn't the first dangerous place hes has spent a lot of time at. Also reworded a few parts.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Thunderstruck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstruck   Thunderstruck I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 4:26 am

Approved. Feel free to join us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the index page.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thunderstruck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstruck   Thunderstruck I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thunderstruck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Unicorns-
Jump to: