My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lorenza Counsel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Lorenza Counsel Empty
PostSubject: Lorenza Counsel   Lorenza Counsel I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 6:05 am

Lorenza Counsel

Lorenza Counsel Pcykologystpony_TransparantBG
(Art Credit goes to Mriia. Wonderful job.)

Species: Earth Pony
Mane: Burgundy with lighter streaks.
Tail: Same as mane.
Eyes:Yellow
Body:Chestnut brown. She is rather 'full bodied' for a mare.
Cutie Mark: A chaise lounge.
Age (Baby,adult): Adult

Personality: Lorenza enjoys the satisfaction of seeing ends meet and ponies being able to get through their challenges by bettering themselves. At the same time, she finds herself craving social interaction when she can't find work as a counselor. When not working or in her serious mode, she can be rather aloof and uppity. Some occasions she will appear tired because of her insomnia. Every now and then she enjoys a good thrill, and adventure to change up from her work days.

Also notable, she is a little bit of a... kleptomaniac.

Likes: Helping ponies with their issues. Coffee. Thrills every now and then. Movies.

Dislikes: Being called fat. Being tired. Violence.

History: Lorenza graduated from Canterlot University in Psychology with high marks. Her life was rather simple after that, counseling ponies and avoiding trouble whenever her kleptomania came into play. She has long since developed an addiction to coffee because of the long nights of insomnia. Most ponies who know her may find her up at most any hour in either a cafe or public place, looking to sate her social desires she has had since she could first speak as a foal. She is also quiet a movie enthusiast, spending some of her time watching recent and old films.

Recently, she has moved to Ponyville by popular request of unnamed ponies. She hopes to help anypony and their troubles. Though she enjoys taking time off every now and then.

RP Segment: 2. A secret admirer confesses his/her love to your OC. Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

"Sorry!" She giggled. "I just have to do it and tease. I never keep anything I take, really." She hoofed back his wallet that she had just taken from the stallion that had been following her for a while.

He took back the wallet with a sigh. Lori was always honest about her cleptomania, and most that knew her had grown to be accepting of that. She could use it to her advantage too, just like with this stallion. She had seen him several times before following her, and she kept noticing him too. After figuring his intentions were not malicious after his repeated appearances, she simply stole his wallet. Excellent way to start a conversation surprisingly.

"Its okay...I saw you take things before...but never told anyone." He said, rubbing his hooves together. Lori could tell he was nervous.

"Oh, yeah, I kinda have fun 'taking' things every now and then. But i always give them back....Except the bon bons. I always leave money for those." She smirked at him, watching his shy behavior.

Well this is adorable. From the way he is acting, I would guess he is either in trouble with me. Or a very 'unique' new client for me. Or....

"Umm..." He stuttered on his words.

"Something wrong dear?"

"I....I love you. I love your mane. I love your face, eyes, everything. Will you marry me?"

Lori let her jaw drop, putting a hoof to it and felt a bashful smile creep up on her. "Oh." She honestly suspected he was possibly interested in romance with how nervous he was, but the proposal was....

Oh dear...This is going to be a session of its own. Lori was going to hate breaking his heart, but at least she could do it gently for him.

"I'm sorry I stole your heart....But you know I can't say yes to a pony I don't even know."

His reaction was predictable. Depression took over him.

"...But you are very brave to ask. You should try asking a mare out on a date before going that far. See how compatible they are. For all you know, I might have the worst qualities in a mare personality wise."

The stallion sighed and whimpered. "I'm....sorry...I just have been desparate..."

"Its alright dear...Listen. If you are looking for help, I can offer that. I have an office down the street you can see me at. Walk in appointments."

"You....Your a shrink?"

"...Well thats one word for it. But yes."

"Oh...." And with that he turned around and left.

Lori blinked, mouth open. ".....Well..Okay...Note to self, not every pony likes the trade of mental health He won't be needing this though." She popped the stick of gum she lifted from him earlier and was on her way.

Last edited by Korenav on Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Lorenza Counsel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lorenza Counsel   Lorenza Counsel I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:44 pm

Approved. Welcome to Madness.
Back to top Go down

Lorenza Counsel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Earth Ponies-
Jump to: