My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home sweet home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

Home sweet home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home   Home sweet home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:50 pm

"thanks for listening Bolt, you don't know how much it means to me."

"Hey, what are friends for right?"

Golden chuckled before continuing.

"Plus one day when I'm crying like a foal, you'll help me out by putting a plaster on my boo-boo right?"

Golden said while laughing at him-self, knowing just how stupid he sounded.

"Anyway, um... Its dark out and Cloudsdale is rather far from here. Will it be ok if I spend the night here? Just until morning I mean."
Back to top Go down
Quill Tip

Quill Tip

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home   Home sweet home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:13 pm

"Anyway, um... Its dark out and Cloudsdale is rather far from here. Will it be ok if I spend the night here? Just until morning I mean."

"Yeah that's fine, it's the least I can do for you after helping me out. I might need some help folding the couch out though." Quill walked over to the couch and began taking the coushions off, revieling the fold-out bed underneath it.
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home   Home sweet home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:17 pm

"Yeah that's fine, it's the least I can do for you after helping me out. I might need some help folding the couch out though."

Golden let out a relived sigh.

"Thanks Quill. Would have been a night mare flying all the way to Cloudsdale."

Golden walked over to the couch Quill was at and started helping him set it up.

"Well at least it looks comfy."

Golden said as he winked at Quill.
Back to top Go down
Quill Tip

Quill Tip

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home   Home sweet home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 7:47 pm

"Well at least it looks comfy."

"well i hope so," Quill said, then gave a small nerous laugh as Bolt winked at him.

"What did he mean by that?" Quill wondered as he finished setting up the bed. "do you ned anything else?" he asked Bolt.
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home   Home sweet home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:22 pm

Golden smiled as Quill chuckled at his joke. Of course the couch was comfy on its own, but as a bed it would surly be even more comfy! One could jump onto it and do all sorts of thi-

"Nonononoon, I don't mean that kind of comfy! I mean that the couch was comfortable and because its also a bed..."

Golden proceeded to face hoof as he realized just what he had implied to Quill about the bed being comfortable.

"Sorry... I didn't really think that one through."

"do you need anything else?"

"How about a brain?"

Golden said as he laughed at him-self.

Back to top Go down
Quill Tip

Quill Tip

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home   Home sweet home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 6:41 pm

Quill laughed along with Bolt.

"It's ok." Quill said. "I guess i over-reacted a little bit, the whole steriotype that all writters are gay and all that." He laughed again.

Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home   Home sweet home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:10 am

"I guess i over-reacted a little bit, the whole stereotype that all writers are gay and all that."

Golden tilted his head in slight confusion.

"There's a stereotype like that?"

Golden sighed, before climbing onto the bed.

"I just don't get ponies these days Quill. So what if a pony is gay, they're still a pony. Anyway, thanks for the hospitality. I don't think tonight would have been the best of flights if I had to go all the way back to Cloudsdale.
Back to top Go down
Quill Tip

Quill Tip

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home   Home sweet home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:02 pm

"There's a stereotype like that?"

Quill sighed, "yeah there is, it's actually pretty annoying."

"I just don't get ponies these days Quill. So what if a pony is gay, they're still a pony."

"I know right? They should be allowed to be with who they want to be with."

"Anyway, thanks for the hospitality. I don't think tonight would have been the best of flights if I had to go all the way back to Cloudsdale."

"No problem." Quill said "What are friends for right? It's the least I can do for you helping me out back there."
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home   Home sweet home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:40 pm

"No problem." Quill said "What are friends for right? It's the least I can do for you helping me out back there."

Golden nodded,

"As the famous author Quill Tip once said; "What are friends for right?""

Golden chuckled, as he worked his way into the bed.

"Plus I couldn't just leave you there. Some times we all just need a helping hoof."
Back to top Go down
Quill Tip

Quill Tip

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home   Home sweet home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:08 pm

Quill chuckled as well, feeling much better than before.

"Some times we all just need a helping hoof."

"True words my friend, true words." He yawned, it was getting pretty late.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home   Home sweet home - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home sweet home
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2