My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Emeraldstorm

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Emeraldstorm

Emeraldstorm

Emeraldstorm  Empty
PostSubject: Emeraldstorm    Emeraldstorm  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:56 pm

Species: Pegasus
Mane: Rough and knotted Neon green and sky blue mane.
Tail: same color as mane, neon green and sky blue. Even messier then the mane.
Cutie mark: Lightning
Personality: Emerald is a somewhat nice, somewhat mean mare. She can be rude and very sensitive to what other ponies say. However, If you need her help she will always be there. She hides the fact that she's a deep thinker. When she's exited, she gets jumpier than you think she would, even though she denies ever doing so.

Emerald is also a quick blusher, so you can easily tell when she's embarrassed. Which is most of the time. She's also not exactly the best flyer sometimes, and crashes a lot, which is the reason for her embarrassment and rough looking mane.

Likes: Flying, thunderstorms, emeralds and jades, eating apple turnovers and cupcakes, Canterlot, Everfree forest, Trees

Dislikes: Being corrected, rude ponies, Appleloosa, bees and wasps

History: Emeraldstorm was born in Cloudsdale. Like any filly she was raised by her parents. She lived a healthy life, watching the wonderbolts and trying to fly. She grew up where she was born, Cloudsdale. Later they moved to Canterlot.

One day when she was still a filly, her and her parents got into a terrible fight. She was still little, so she got so upset and ran away. She ran to the Everfree forest and stayed there ever since. She does visit her parents often, but she never came back to live with them since she already has a house in the forest.

Emeraldstorm  Screen11
Back to top Go down
Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Emeraldstorm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emeraldstorm    Emeraldstorm  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 9:30 pm

I like it but the admins/mods aren't replying o-o
Bump?
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Emeraldstorm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emeraldstorm    Emeraldstorm  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:02 am

You need to think of a better reason to live in Everfree than that. Everypony is deathly afraid of it because it's not like anything ponies are used to, what with the unimaginable monsters, weather happening on its own. Even in the old days Granny Smith only went into it because she was starving.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Emeraldstorm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emeraldstorm    Emeraldstorm  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:00 pm

Debated. Approved. Please join us in the chatroom sometime and have fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Emeraldstorm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emeraldstorm    Emeraldstorm  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emeraldstorm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Pegasi-
Jump to: