My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raze

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rez

Rez

Raze Empty
PostSubject: Raze   Raze I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:07 pm

Name: Rez
[img]Raze Pony_810[/img]
Species:pegasus
Size:Normal height. 3-4 feet tall. 4-5 feet long. Medium build.
Coat:Coat is black. Has a red swirled line design on his hind legs, front legs, body.
Clothes:Has a necklace with a red orb and black strap to hold it together and to him.
Tail:Tail is black with red highlites and is long. Has some hairs sticking out.
Mane:Mane is black with red highlites and is long in the back. Has some hairs sticking out. Goes over his eyes a bit.
Cutie Mark:Cutie mark is three tears. Two are small on is large and just a bit further down then the other two.
Eyes:He has big gray round eyes.
Wings:Wings are large and black with a dark red metal cover that he made to protect his wings from the weather. They stick out.
Head:His head is black with red swirled line design. Has a flat nose. Ears stick out of mane.
Personality:Maturity wise he is 21 years old. Acts well around others. Try’s new things. Is active in work. He tends not ot slack off and always makes it on time if nothing happens. Likes to explore. he would prefure to fly around then sit there and do nothing. He dislikes it when others put people down. Bullying is the most hated thing. He dislikes Tea and Coffee. Tea to him has this startchy taste. Coffee has a blan flavoure to it and feels like mud to him. Does not drink but doesnt care if the others do. Like's to build anything on his own time. He does take protection as his top priority and will not risk anyones life when he is building things. Right now he is a Map Maker.

Relationship Taken

History:As a child he had a great imagination when it came construction and planning and he would try to not disturb his older sister (Lovely Heart). He would never give up on anything he started untill he was done. He was born in Canterlot. He is an orphane and the last of his family. His parents died by timber wolves in the Everfree forest while they were traveling through back to Canterlot. He was only 10 when this happened. That’s how he got his cutie mark of three Tears. Moved to Ponyville at the age of 19. Been there for 2 years. He loves living in Ponyville Because of all the things he can do and has only gone back to Canterlot to visit friends.

Last edited by Friend Soldier on Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:35 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Raze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raze   Raze I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:37 pm

You didn't use the entire template. Having a picture doesn't exclude you from writing out the description. Just add those few things and you're good to go.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Raze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raze   Raze I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:34 am

Wing covers? What're those?
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Raze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raze   Raze I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:25 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raze   Raze I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raze
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Pegasi-
Jump to: