My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Snowdrift

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snowdrift

Snowdrift

Snowdrift Empty
PostSubject: Snowdrift   Snowdrift I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:31 am

Snowdrift
Snowdrift 24916snowdrift
Species: Unicorn
Mane: Soft and short-cut, and ranging from sky to pale blue. Her mane is thin and straight, and so not much can be done with it. She keeps it and her tail short, for fear that one or the other might drag through the mud.
Tail: Similar to the mane in its length and colour.
Eyes: Long eyelashes and aquamarine irises.
Body: Snowdrift is very thinly built, with a sharp nose, ears and horn to match. Her body is pure white, though her muzzle is pale blue, the same colour as her small hooves.
Cutie Mark: A light purple swirl of cold wind and snow.
Age (Baby,adult): Young adult
Personality: Snowdrift doesn't know the meaning of the word excessive. Everything she does must be done big, and it absolutely must make an impression. Whether or not that impression is a good one doesn't really seem to matter.
Without realizing it herself, Snowdrift craves attention in any way she can get it. Possibly to make up for her thin stature, she talks often, and loudly. If she can get the pegasi to provide the necessary clouds, her favourite pastime is showering her friends in heaps of snow, using her magic exclusively to create wind and as much cold as she can manage. No piddly little snowfalls for Snowdrift.
This immature unicorn also has a bit of a bad habit of judging somepony before she's even met them, using a pony's Cutie Mark to make an impression about them. Unfortunately, these first impressions she makes up often stick.
Finally, though at first glance this doesn't seem to be the case, Snowdrift hates getting herself dirty. If its sticky, and will mar the white coat she's rather proud of, Snow will avoid it at all costs.
Likes: Snow, the cold, loud things, playing hide-and-seek, surprising ponies, ice cream, her coat, and burying other ponies (or herself) under heaps of fresh snow.
Dislikes: Heat, being dirty, being ignored, asparagus, and the colour orange.
History: Snowdrift's mother is a pegasus from Cloudsdale, while her father works as part of Celestia's royal guard. Surprisingly, though both of her parents, and all of the ponies before them were pegasi, she was born a unicorn. Apparently Snowdrift's grandfather had kept his unicorn nature a secret through years of honing his flying magic, but that's a completely different issue.
But Snowdrift didn't much care about that. She reveled in her magic, though she was really only good at creating cold and wind, never formally studying magic. Her mother moved to Ponyville to take care of her earthbound daughter, but left for the skies again when Snowdrift expressed her desire for independence. Really, Snow had felt a little guilty for keeping her mother from her hometown, but she hadn't dared say anything. She didn't like that sort of touchy-feely... emotional stuff. Besides, little visits now and again were enough.

Last edited by Snowdrift on Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Snowdrift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowdrift   Snowdrift I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:04 am

Bit of a teensy problem. Your pony couldn't have grown up in Cloudsdale since only pegasus ponies can walk on clouds naturally. And since she hasn't studied magic, she doesn't know the cloud walking spell, which she couldn't have performed while young anyway.

Anyway, just change that tiny bit and you'll be all set. Welcome to the forum and feel free to join us in the chat box at the bottom of the main page.
Back to top Go down
Snowdrift

Snowdrift

Snowdrift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowdrift   Snowdrift I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:12 am

Edited, and thanks~ I remember that now that you've said it.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Snowdrift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowdrift   Snowdrift I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:14 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Snowdrift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowdrift   Snowdrift I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snowdrift