My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teacup

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Teaologist

Teaologist

Teacup Empty
PostSubject: Teacup   Teacup I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:26 pm

TEACUP
Teacup Teacup
Species: Earth Pony
Mane: Short, wavy, and fuchsia.
Tail: Long with a waved arc, and fuchsia.
Eyes: Bright Amber
Body: An average build with a lime colored coat.
Cutie Mark: A sprig of the Camellia Sinensis plant.
Personality: An entrepreneur at heart, Teacup is a business-savvy pony with an eye for all things holistic. One could say that she’s a Type-A personality in the fact that she’s always working on some kind of project or business venture, and she seems to always have all four hooves dipped into different endeavors. This can often make her appear bossy or a know-it-all when it comes to knowledge within her field, but her heart is typically in the right place.
Likes: Tea, herbs, socializing, books about plants or medicinal things, discovering new things, anything with passion fruit in it, and boys.
Dislikes: Bossiness (she’s a hypocrite), indecisiveness, messiness, illness, and spicy foods.
History: Teacup and her older brother, Iron Kettle, come from a long line of ponies whose professions have encompassed the medicinal arts. Her parents, Lavender Dream & Stethy Scope, traveled a lot to help ponies in need wherever that might have been. Needless to say, it’s hard to really pinpoint where she’s actually FROM since she’s been all over the place. It was all well and good as a young filly, but now that she’s older Teacup wants to “grow roots” in a good community and start her own business in Ponyville. Maybe even meet a special somepony while she’s at it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sefchik.com/
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

Teacup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teacup   Teacup I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:36 pm

Approved! Please feel free to join us in the Chatbox at the bottom of the homepage.
Back to top Go down

Teacup
Page 1 of 1