My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lah

Help! Empty
PostSubject: Help!   Help! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:37 pm

Hello there!

I wasn't sure if this was done on purpose (for bot control) or by accident, but after scouring the site it appears that the ability to Register is completely missing. If there is supposed to be a particular protocol in getting an account registered then it has yet to be explained somewhere on the forums as far as I can see.

If someone would please be so kind as to point me in the right direction, I would be greatly appreciative!

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!   Help! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:08 pm

Hello Lah. :]

As far as I am aware, there aren't any restrictions imposed regarding membership. You should still be able to see a 'Register' button - one which is inscribed in a cloud with pink text - on the panel directly below the homepage image.
Back to top Go down
Lah

Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!   Help! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:20 pm

ROFLOL! Well I'm dumb!

Somehow I mistook that bar for an ad!
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!   Help! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:25 pm

Haha, it happens. The bar actually used to coincide with the color scheme, but it was changed, so I could see how it might now resemble an ad at first glance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!   Help! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Rules and Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: