My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ciacico

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naturematthe

Naturematthe

Ciacico Empty
PostSubject: Ciacico   Ciacico I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:39 pm

Ciacico
Ciacico Ciacico-1
Species: Unicorn
Mane: Light green, even though he doesn't really know it. He cuts and styles it every few days if somepony tells him to do so.
Tail: Same color, cut short. Most of the time he also doesn't care how it looks.
Eyes: dark green, no eyelashes. He always wears glasses to hide them.
Body: Smaller than other colts of his age and a little heavier.
Cutie Mark:
Ciacico Eagle-eye-cm
Age (Baby,adult): young teenager (a little older than the CMC)
Personality: There are exactly two things he hides from others: his cutie mark and his eyes, because he has the feeling that they look scary for other ponys. What he absolutely doesn't try to hide is the fact that he is practically blind without his magic and that he can't read or look at pictures. He is the one who makes the most fun of him, as he didn't experience how it is to see.
Even if he's not telling jokes about himself, he loves to laugh and have fun with other ponies. If you ask him to do something together, you can be nearly sure that he won't say no (as long as it's not illegal).
If you need something to "encourage" him to do something, you just need a cupcake, and he'll (often) do it.
Dislikes: Sadness, ponies who tell jokes about other ponies, unhonest ponies
History: Ciacico has been blind since he was born due to complications during his birth. However, his parents quickly figured out that he actuaklly was able to "scan" his environment using his magic. As soon as he was able to think and do things on his own, he started to learn how to control and focus thes ability, and eventually he obtained his cutie mark for that.
One day when he was in a playground in Ponyville a little filly was scared by his cutie mark and his strange looking eyes, so he decided to cover both.
Even though he was unable to read, he was really interested in science and the universe, and instead of bedtime stories he wanted his parents to read from books about the planets, the universe and astronomy.

Additional information about his magic:
Using his magic, Ciacico can see three-dimensional structures everywhere around him, but he can't see two-dimensional things like texts in paper or paintings.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Ciacico Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciacico   Ciacico I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:44 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Ciacico
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Unicorns-
Jump to: